FREE. AudioBook : International Management: A College Final Summary. Download
International Management: A College Final Summary (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Trevor Clinger. Publisher is Trevor Clinger. This audio book is Narrated by Al Remington. This was released on 04-MAR-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 23 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : International management is considered an achievement in my eyes. If you have run a business so successfully that you have enough funds to enter new markets, you are a great manager in general. International expansion is also an investor's dream because the more countries a company enters, the more potential revenue can be made. My international college professor gave me A+, 100 percent, so this paper will not disappoint you. This paper serves as an excellent reference for an international management college final. I have an associate's degree in business management technology and obtained my bachelor's degree in business administration in 2014. Read more Asin : B00U7T9NZ2
1) A Class with Drucker: The Lost Lessons of the Worlds Greatest Management Teacher (Unabridged)
William A. Cohen
9 hours 36 minutes .
2 hours 30 minutes .
3) Leadership by the Book: Tools to Transform Your Workplace
Ken Blanchard, Bill Hybels, and Phil Hodges
1 hour 41 minutes .
4) You Cant Fire Everyone: And Other Insights from an Accidental Manager (Unabridged)
5 hours 26 minutes .
5) Defining Moments: When Managers Must Choose Between Right and Right (Unabridged)
Joseph L. Badaracco
5 hours 30 minutes .
6) The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization
Peter M. Senge
4 hours 20 minutes .
7) The Three Signs of a Miserable Job (Unabridged)
4 hours 55 minutes .
8) 12: The Elements of Great Managing
Rodd Wagner and James K. Harter
4 hours 15 minutes .
9) The Right Fight: How Great Leaders Use Healthy Conflict to Drive Performance, Innovation, and Value (Unabridged)
Saj-nicole Joni, Damon Beyer
6 hours 6 minutes .
10) If You Dont Make Waves Youll Drown: 10 Hard-Charging Strategies for Leading in Politically Correct Times (Unabridged)
6 hours 5 minutes .
11) Develop Your Assertiveness: Creating Success Series (Unabridged)
3 hour 39 minutes
13) Idea Stormers: How to Lead and Inspire Creative Breakthroughs (Unabridged)
Bryan W. Mattimore
8 hours 6 minutes .
15) Beyond Crisis: Achieving Renewal in a Turbulent World (Unabridged)
Gill G. Ringland, Oliver Sparrow
8 hour 58 minutes
16) The Five Insights of Enduring Leaders (Unabridged)
7 hours and 37 minutes .
17) Own the Zone: Dominate the Competition (Unabridged)
1 hour and 32 minutes .
18) Guide to Management Ideas and Gurus: The Economist (Unabridged)
12 hour 0 minutes
19) The Manager: Inside the Minds of Footballs Leaders (Unabridged)
10 hour 33 minutes
20) Negotiation: The Brian Tracy Success Library (Unabridged)
2 hours and 1 minutes .
21) The Corporate Credit Bible (Unabridged)
Robert K. Boscarato
3 hours and 13 minutes .
22) Building Highly Effective Teams: How to Transform Virtual Teams to Cohesive Professional Networks - A Practical Guide (Unabridged)
Michael A. Nir
2 hours and 49 minutes .
23) A Perfect Environmental And SWOT Analysis Using Saturn Corporation for Example (Unabridged)
16 minutes .
24) 5S Office Management (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA
2 hours and 18 minutes .
25) brand eins audio: Kreativer Sektor
3 hour 58 minutes
26) The Profit Machine: Putting the Five Parts of Profit to Work (Unabridged)
3 hours and 54 minutes .
27) International Business (Sales-up-Call)
Stephan Heinrich, Marinda Seisenberger
1 hour 3 minutes
28) What Business Entity Is Right for You? (Unabridged)
8 minutes .
29) Die Karrierebibel
14 hour 50 minutes
30) The Other F Word: How Smart Leaders, Teams, and Entrepreneurs Put Failure to Work (Unabridged)
John Danner, Mark Coopersmith
8 hour 21 minutes
Link : HTML :