FREE. AudioBook : Self-Inflicted Wounds: Heartwarming Tales of Epic Humiliation. Download
Author of this audiobook is Aisha Tyler. Publisher is Harper Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Aisha Tyler. This was released on 26-JUN-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours and 46 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : self-inflicted wound (n): a spectacularly humiliating, and often hilarious, incident entirely of one's own making. see also: you did it to yourself. Have you ever made a decision you instantly regretted? Humiliated yourself in a room of your peers, or shamed yourself in front of your massive crush? Ever blown a job interview, frozen during a presentation, acted like a total idiot on a date? Ever said the wrong thing at the wrong time, unable to keep your tongue from flapping out the stupidest words you've ever said in your life, ever? If you are a human being, the answer, of course, is yes. Take heart. You're not alone. This is known as the self-inflicted wound, and every one of us bears a scar. Or several. Here, Aisha Tyler, comedian, actress, cohost of CBS's The Talk, star of Archer, and creator of the top-ranked podcast Girl on Guy, serves up a spectacular collection of her own self-inflicted wounds. From almost setting herself on fire, to vomiting on a boy she liked, to getting drunk and sleeping through the SATs, to going into crushing debt to pay for college and then throwing away her degree to become a comedian, Aisha's life has been a series of spectacularly epic fails. And she's got the scars to prove it. Literally. Through it all, Aisha's triumphs haven't come in spite of the failures, but because of them. Because with every failure comes a lesson learned, a strength revealed, a fear overcome, or an adventure braved. Self-Inflicted Wounds isn't just about surviving failure. It's about embracing failure - pursuing it, even - on the winding path to success. And after you've failed a time or three, hopefully you'll have learned something. Or at the very least have a really killer story. Because to err is human, but to fail epically is hilarious. Read more Asin : B00D99S3BW
1) The House at Sugar Beach: A Memoir (Unabridged)
9 hours 30 minutes .
2) The Memory Palace (Unabridged)
12 hours 9 minutes .
3) A Piano in the Pyrenees: The Ups and Downs of an Englishman in the French Mountains (Unabridged)
9 hours 21 minutes .
4) Just Kids (Swedish Edition) (Unabridged)
10 hour 28 minutes
5) Searching for Schindler (Unabridged)
9 hours 2 minutes .
6) Listening Is an Act of Love
55 minutes .
7) Hanas Suitcase: A True Story (Unabridged)
2 hours 13 minutes .
8) The Other Side of Me: A Memoir
6 hours 21 minutes .
9) Without a Word: How a Boys Unspoken Love Changed Everything (Unabridged)
6 hours 48 minutes .
10) Double Take (Unabridged)
Kevin Michael Connolly
4 hours 15 minutes .
11) Why Am I Anxious?: One Mans Story of How Not to Handle Lifelong Disease
6 hours 34 minutes .
12) Walking Papers: The Accident That Changed My Life, and the Business That Got Me Back on My Feet (Unabridged)
7 hours 7 minutes .
13) Promises I Made My Mother (Unabridged)
David Rensin, Sam Haskell, Ray Romano
6 hours 43 minutes .
14) Never Make the First Offer: And Other Wisdom No Dealmaker Should Be Without (Unabridged)
5 hours 19 minutes .
15) Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know
2 hours 33 minutes .
16) Always By My Side: Losing the love of my life and the fight to honour his memory (Unabridged)
8 hour 10 minutes
17) Fearfully and Wonderfully Mad: The Life of a Living Epistle with a Few Pages Missing... (Unabridged)
Frank M. Juelich
5 hours 44 minutes .
18) My Odyssey (Unabridged)
Kathryn H. Clark
12 hours 36 minutes .
19) Things I Want to Punch in the Face (Unabridged)
2 hours 53 minutes .
20) Counting Coup: Becoming a Crow Chief on the Reservation and Beyond (Unabridged)
Joseph Medicine Crow
2 hours and 23 minutes .
21) Timebends (Unabridged)
29 hours and 54 minutes .
22) Surviving the Shark: How to Brutal Great White Attack Turned a Surfer into a Dedicated Defender of Sharks (Unabridged)
Jonatha Kathrein, Margaret Kathrein
4 hours and 42 minutes .
23) Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story (Unabridged)
Cat L. Needham
7 hour 59 minutes
24) Back in the Fight: The Explosive Memoir of a Special Operator Who Never Gave Up (Unabridged)
Joseph Kapacziewski, Charles W. Sasser
9 hour 10 minutes
25) Detroit: An American Autopsy (Unabridged)
7 hours and 25 minutes .
26) Dork Whore: My Travels Through Asia as a Twenty-Year-Old Pseudo-Virgin (Unabridged)
4 hour 26 minutes
27) Nightmare on Iwo Jima: A Marine in Combat (Unabridged)
Patrick F. Caruso
4 hours and 13 minutes .
28) Give Yourself Permission to Live a BIG Life (Unabridged)
Joan Marie Burge
4 hours and 28 minutes .
29) Direct Red (Unabridged)
5 hour 18 minutes
30) Rabbit-Proof Fence (Unabridged)
4 hour 18 minutes
31) Still Standing: The Story of SSG John Kriesel (Unabridged)
Jim Kosmo, John Kriesel
6 hours and 49 minutes .
32) A Thousand Hills to Heaven (Unabridged)
8 hours and 24 minutes .
33) Dopefiend (Unabridged)
6 hours and 25 minutes .
34) Outback Heroines: True Stories of Hardship, Heartbreak and Resilience (Unabridged)
9 hours and 9 minutes .
35) Stirring the Pot: My Recipe for Getting What You Want Out of Life (Unabridged)
3 hours and 1 minutes .
36) Purple Heart: Memorial Day in a Small Southern City (Unabridged)
30 minutes .
37) Is There No Place on Earth for Me? (Unabridged)
13 hours and 32 minutes .
38) Yours for Eternity: A Love Story on Death Row (Unabridged)
Damien Echols, Lorri Davis
8 hours and 45 minutes .
39) Der Junge muss an die frische Luft. Meine Kindheit und ich
7 hour 44 minutes
40) 1969 and Then Some: A Memoir of Romance, Motorcycles, and Lingering Flashbacks of a Golden Age (Unabridged)
10 hour 30 minutes
41) Deutsche Kanzler. Vom Reich zur Republik
3 hour 19 minutes
42) Lieber Daniel. Briefe an meinen Sohn
2 hour 22 minutes
43) Handels Assistant. Anecdotes of John Christopher Smith adapted by Bernhard Trebuch
44) God Spelled Backwards: The Journey of an Actress into the World of Dog Rescue (Unabridged)
5 hours and 7 minutes .
45) Ich bin Ophelia
1 hour 8 minutes
46) Tagebuch einer Reise mit Alexander von Humboldt
Steven Jan van Geuns
1 hour 29 minutes
47) ber den Knig von Preuen
48) Nicht mehr ich. Die wahre Geschichte einer jungen Ordensfrau
8 hour 38 minutes
49) Warren Buffett - Das Leben ist wie ein Schneeball
45 hour 44 minutes
Link : HTML :