FREE. AudioBook : The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries. Download
Author of this audiobook is The Great Courses, Neil deGrasse Tyson. Publisher is The Great Courses. This audio book is Narrated by Professor Neil deGrasse Tyson. This was released on 01-AUG-14. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hour 3 minutes . This is original_staging.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Everything we now know about the universe - from the behavior of quarks to the birth of galaxies - has come from people who've been willing to ponder the unanswerable. And with the advent of modern science, great minds have turned to testing and experimentation rather than mere thought as a way of grappling with some of the universe's most vexing dilemmas. So what is our latest picture of some of the most inexplicable features of the universe? What still remains to be uncovered and explored by today's scientists? "We know a lot about the universe. But there's even more that we don't know," says astrophysicist and professor Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the Hayden Planetarium, an award-winning lecturer, and one of the world's foremost experts on the secrets of the universe. This course, which has been honored with a 2013 Telly Award for Outstanding Educational Program, features six self-contained lectures that transport you on a marvelous journey to the frontiers of the known (and unknown) universe and introduce you to tantalizing questions being addressed by the world's top scientists. Engaging and fascinating, this lecture series is a wonderful entrée to scientific pursuits that lie at the very heart of the history and nature of our universe. Read more Asin : B00MAKI55U
1) The Eerie Silence: Renewing Our Search for Alien Intelligence (Unabridged)
10 hours 9 minutes .
2) The 4 Percent Universe: Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and the Race to Discover the Rest of Reality (Unabridged)
10 hours 6 minutes .
3) Once Before Time: A Whole Story of the Universe (Unabridged)
12 hours 23 minutes .
4) The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos (Unabridged)
13 hours 49 minutes .
5) Seeing in the Dark: How Backyard Stargazers Are Guarding Earth from Interplanetary Peril (Unabridged)
11 hours 34 minutes .
6) Science Matters: Achieving Science Literacy (Unabridged)
James Trefil, Robert M. Hazen
11 hours 20 minutes .
7) The Day We Found the Universe (Unabridged)
10 hours 35 minutes .
8) Bad Astronomy: Misconceptions and Misuses Revealed, from Astrology to the Moon Landing Hoax (Unabridged)
9 hours 39 minutes .
9) How It Ends: From You to the Universe (Unabridged)
10 hours 28 minutes .
10) Secret Lives of Stars: Scientific American Special Edition
2 hours 14 minutes .
11) Life Beyond Earth
1 hour 6 minutes .
12) Theories of the Universe
2 hours 50 minutes .
13) The History of Astronomy: A Very Short Introduction (Unabridged)
3 hours 46 minutes .
14) Cosmology: A Very Short Introduction (Unabridged)
4 hours 32 minutes .
15) Galileos New Universe: The Revolution in Our Understanding of the Cosmos (Unabridged)
Stephen P. Maran, Laurence A. Marschall
6 hours 35 minutes .
16) The Big Bang Theory: What It Is, Where It Came From, and Why It Works (Unabridged)
Karen C. Fox
5 hour 30 minutes
17) Stephen W. Hawkings Life Works: The Cambridge Lectures
Stephen W. Hawking (Lucasian Professor of Mathematics, Cambridge University)
3 hours 55 minutes .
18) Schirras Space (Unabridged)
Wally Schirra with Richard N. Billings
19) Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays
4 hours 30 minutes .
20) The Modern Scholar: Astronomy I: Earth, Sky and Planets (Unabridged)
Prof. James Kaler
7 hours 46 minutes .
21) The Privileged Planet: How Our Place in the Cosmos is Designed for Discovery (Unabridged)
Guillermo Gonzalez, Jay Richards
12 hours 23 minutes .
22) Journey of the Universe (Unabridged)
Brian Thomas Swimme, Mary Evelyn Tucker
2 hours 48 minutes .
23) Life in the Universe: Bolinda Beginner Guides
7 hours 13 minutes .
24) Trailblazing Mars: NASAs Next Giant Leap (Unabridged)
7 hours 23 minutes .
25) The Logic of Microspace: Technology and Management of Minimum-Cost Space Missions (Unabridged)
21 hours 6 minutes .
26) Galileos Daughter: A Historical Memoir of Science, Faith, and Love
5 hours 12 minutes .
27) Dont Know Much about the Universe: Everything You Need to Know about the Cosmos but Never Learned
Kenneth C. Davis
6 hours 4 minutes .
28) Gravitys Engines: How Bubble-Blowing Black Holes Rule Galaxies, Stars, and Life in the Cosmos (Unabridged)
7 hours 56 minutes .
29) All Facts Considered: The Essential Library of Inessential Knowledge (Unabridged)
5 hours 48 minutes .
30) A Users Guide to the Universe: Surviving the Perils of Black Holes, Time Paradoxes, and Quantum Uncertainty (Unabridged)
Dave Goldberg, Jeff Blomquist
9 hour 54 minutes
31) The All-American Boys (Unabridged)
21 hour 50 minutes
32) How Old Is the Universe? (Unabridged)
David A. Weintraub
10 hour 37 minutes
33) The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World (Unabridged)
10 hours and 45 minutes .
34) Erasing Death: The Science That Is Rewriting the Boundaries Between Life and Death (Unabridged)
Sam Parnia, Josh Young
12 hours and 25 minutes .
35) How It Began: A Time-Travelers Guide to the Universe (Unabridged)
13 hour 4 minutes
36) Einsteins Relativity and the Quantum Revolution: Modern Physics for Non-Scientists, 2nd Edition
The Great Courses
12 hour 20 minutes
37) Five Billion Years of Solitude: The Search for Life Among the Stars (Unabridged)
9 hours and 42 minutes .
38) The Origin and Evolution of Earth: From the Big Bang to the Future of Human Existence
The Great Courses
25 hours and 15 minutes .
39) Astronomy for ESL Learners: Section 2 (Unabridged)
1 hour and 39 minutes .
40) Strange New Worlds: The Search for Alien Planets and Life Beyond Our Solar System (Unabridged)
6 hours and 38 minutes .
41) Lucky Planet: Why Earth Is Exceptional - and What That Means for Life in the Universe (Unabridged)
8 hours and 51 minutes .
42) The Planets and the Solar System (Unabridged)
2 hours and 38 minutes .
43) Origins: Fourteen Billion Years of Cosmic Evolution (Unabridged)
Neil deGrasse Tyson, Donald Goldsmith
8 hours and 39 minutes .
44) The Edge of the Sky: All You Need to Know about the All-There-Is (Unabridged)
1 hour 29 minutes
45) The Universe: Leading Scientists Explore the Origin, Mysteries, and Future of the Cosmos (Unabridged)
12 hours and 46 minutes .
46) Curiosidades (Unabridged)
25 minutes .
47) El espacio (Unabridged)
1 hour and 12 minutes .
48) El silencio de Galileo [The Silence of Galileo] (Unabridged)
Luis López Nieves
11 hours and 34 minutes .
49) Starlight Detectives: How Astronomers, Inventors, and Eccentrics Discovered the Modern Universe (Unabridged)
13 hour 4 minutes
50) The Interstellar Age: Inside the Forty-Year Voyager Mission (Unabridged)
7 hours and 44 minutes .
Link : HTML :