FREE. AudioBook : Important Questions Every Speaker Needs to Ask. Download
Important Questions Every Speaker Needs to Ask
Author of this audiobook is Chris Clarke-Epstein. Publisher is SpeakerNet News. This audio book is Narrated by Chris Clarke-Epstein. This was released on 03-JUN-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour. This is original_staging.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Do you wish you had the right questions to turn a prospect into a client? Or a one-time client into a long-term one? How do you ask questions that dig into the real issues, with prospects, clients, audiences, so you know exactly how to help them, and they see that you offer exceptional value? Wise people are often noted for the insight-generating questions they ask, rather than the answers they provide. Join Chris for a session of questions that will pay off big time; if you're willing to ask them with consistency and confidence.You will learn to: Ask questions that turn prospects into clients Ask questions that make customization fun Ask questions that invite people into your message Ask questions that make you a better speaker and expert Ask questions that build relationships Create your own Top 25 Questions list Read more Keywords : clients, speeches Asin : B002V0JQ0W
1) The 80/20 Principle (Unabridged)
9 hours 16 minutes .
2) Billion Dollar Lessons: Learn from the Most Inexcusable Business Failures (Unabridged)
Paul B. Carroll, Chunka Mui
10 hours 59 minutes .
3) Take Yourself to the Top (Unabridged)
Laura Berman Fortgang
4) Stop Burnout: Revitalizing While Working (Unabridged)
1 hour 6 minutes .
5) Time Management Secrets of Successful Salespeople
45 minutes .
6) Wasted Worry and Other Productivity Drains (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
20 minutes .
7) Advancing in Your Career
1 hour 25 minutes .
8) Poise, Power and Pizzazz (Unabridged)
44 minutes .
9) Seven Steps to Presenting 200 Programs a Year in Your Niche Market
59 minutes .
10) Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail, Every Place, Every Time
4 hours 52 minutes .
11) The Medicine Man of Business: Unblocking the Profit Pathways (Unabridged)
3 hours 30 minutes .
12) Rules of Thumb: 52 Truths for Winning at Business Without Losing Your Self (Unabridged)
Alan M. Webber
7 hours 29 minutes .
13) The Age of Speed (Unabridged)
3 hours 54 minutes .
14) Re-Invent Your Personal Brand (Unabridged)
15) Managing Change: A Guide to Better Management (Unabridged)
1 hour 7 minutes
16) The 100% Solution: How to Live in the Solution - While Solving a Problem (Unabridged)
2 hours 3 minutes .
17) Extraordinary Groups: How Ordinary Teams Achieve Amazing Results (Unabridged)
Geoffrey M. Bellman, Kathleen D. Ryan
6 hours 41 minutes .
18) The Art of Selling Yourself: The Simple Step-by-Step Process for Success in Business and Life (Unabridged)
Adam Riccoboni, Daniel Callaghan
4 hours 4 minutes .
19) Compelling People: The Hidden Qualities That Make Us Influential (Unabridged)
John Neffinger, Matthew Kohut
9 hours and 1 minutes .
20) Baby Bust: New Choices for Men and Women in Work and Family (Unabridged)
Stewart D. Friedman
2 hours and 56 minutes .
21) Make Money from Home Based Business (Unabridged)
2 hours and 3 minutes .
22) Product Development: Business Lessons from Todays Top Brands (Unabridged)
54 minutes .
23) How to Answer Interview Questions (Unabridged)
4 hours and 22 minutes .
24) Iniciar un negocio de limpieza del hogar [Start a Home Cleaning Business] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 14 minutes .
25) Striving While Black (Unabridged)
Kwame S. Salter
1 hour and 12 minutes .
26) Kreativittstechniken. Ideenschpfung und Problemlsung
1 hour 8 minutes
27) Erfolgsfaktor Souvernitt
1 hour 14 minutes
28) The Best Book on How to Sell Anything Online: A Step by Step Guide (Unabridged)
1 hour and 34 minutes .
29) Der Weg zum Wesentlichen. Der Klassiker des Zeitmanagements
Stephen R. Covey, A. Roger Merrill
2 hour 33 minutes
Link : HTML :