FREE. AudioBook : Human Resources Management: The Basics and Supporting Key Components: Come Explore the Most Important Concepts of Human Resource Management That Will . Download
Human Resources Management: The Basics and Supporting Key Components: Come Explore the Most Important Concepts of Human Resource Management That Will
Author of this audiobook is Trevor Clinger. Publisher is Trevor Clinger. This audio book is Narrated by Al Remington. This was released on 27-FEB-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 18 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : This is one of my greatest works of my college career, had has received praise as a final paper. I consider human resource management to be a very important part of general business operation. With supporting evidence and scholarly references, I back up my findings as to what are the most important things to know when studying or even practicing human resources management. Once I explain the core of HR management, I then go into depth on how the supporting key components are also necessary for the core to remain stable. This is a great article, and a spent a lot of time in trying to understand what the most important concepts of HR management are and leave out all the rest of the malarkey unnecessary to consider in understanding the basic concepts of the particular type of management. I have a Bachelor's Degree of Business Management from Tiffin University, and an Associate's Degree of Business Management Technology from Owens. Read more Asin : B00U1R4MA6
1) VangoNotes for Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures, 2/e
Bruce Barringer, Duane Ireland
2) What Executives Should Remember: Summary of 8 of Peter Druckers Best Articles (Unabridged)
46 minutes .
3) The Magic of Thinking Big
David J. Schwartz, Ph.D.
4 hours 10 minutes .
4) Managing Change in Crisis
Dr. Stephen R. Covey
1 hour 2 minutes .
5) Brag! The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It
2 hours 57 minutes .
6) Leading with the Heart
Mike Krzyzewski with Donald T. Phillips
2 hours 47 minutes .
7) Resolving Conflicts: Strategies for a Winning team (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
11 minutes .
8) Wired for Thought: How the Brain Is Shaping the Future of the Internet (Unabridged)
5 hours 10 minutes .
9) Damage Control: Why Everything You Know About Crisis Management Is Wrong (Unabridged)
Eric Dezenhall and John Weber
5 hours 54 minutes .
10) Business at the Speed of Now: Fire Up Your People, Thrill Your Customers, and Crush Your Competitors (Unabridged)
John M Bernard
6 hours 30 minutes .
11) Great People Decisions: Why They Matter So Much, Why They are So Hard, and How You Can Master Them (Unabridged)
9 hours 59 minutes .
12) The Remedy: Bringing Lean Thinking Out of the Factory to Transform the Entire Organization (Unabridged)
6 hours and 16 minutes .
14) Business and Sales Success Hypnosis Compilation: Self-Hypnosis and Subliminal
9 hours and 46 minutes .
15) Goal Play!: Leadership Lessons from the Soccer Field (Unabridged)
Paul F. Levy
4 hours and 45 minutes .
16) Oh, Wow! This Changes Everything! (Unabridged)
Melody Brooke, MA
3 hours and 13 minutes .
17) Successful Strategy Execution (Unabridged)
6 hour 30 minutes
18) Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service Organization (Unabridged)
Leonardo Inghilleri, Micah Solomon
5 hours and 39 minutes .
19) The Inclusion Dividend: Why Investing in Diversity and Inclusion Pays Off (Unabridged)
Mark Kaplan, Mason Donovan
8 hours and 3 minutes .
20) You Bet Your Life: A Playful Look at the Sports and Recreation of the Corporate American Life (Unabridged)
9 hours and 7 minutes .
21) The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks Than Others Do in 12 Months (Unabridged)
Brian P. Moran, Michael Lennington
5 hours and 17 minutes .
22) Managing Employee Performance (Unabridged)
43 minutes .
23) Firmer Figures: Fess Up or Mess Up: How to Spot the Signs Your Small Business Is Failing so You Can Fix It Before Anyone Finds Out (Unabridged)
Georgette Rowland Osborne
5 hours and 3 minutes .
24) Fhren, gestalten, bewegen. Werte und Weisheit fr eine globalisierte Welt
Dalai Lama, Laurens van den Muyzenberg
2 hour 21 minutes
25) How to Generate More Clients Profitably: The Business Essentials Series (Unabridged)
John L Millar
1 hour and 8 minutes .
26) Wie Sie andere schnell und besser motivieren
Michael Flemming, Carola Algernon
27) Vertriebsstrategie (Sales-up-Call)
Stephan Heinrich, Heinz Meloth
28) Fhren unter neuen Bedingungen: Sichere Strategien fr unsichere Zeiten
Stephen R. Covey, Bob Whitman
2 hour 53 minutes
29) Das Touchpoint-Unternehmen. Mitarbeiterfhrung in unserer neuen Businesswelt
Anne M. Schüller
11 hour 33 minutes
30) Passing the Leadership Baton: A Winning Transition Plan for Your Ministry (Unabridged)
5 hours and 29 minutes .
Link : HTML :