FREE. AudioBook : How to Win Arguments. Download
How to Win Arguments (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is William A. Rusher. Publisher is Blackstone Audio, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Tory Hanson. This was released on 15-DEC-1999. Duration of this Audio Book is 7 hour 41 minutes . This is unabridged. ISBN is 9780786100446.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Let a professional arguer show you how you can not only learn to argue...but win. If you have ever come away from an argument feeling defeated, this program is for you. In it, William A. Rusher - a professional arguer - shows you how to acquire the skills and techniques necessary to hold your own against even the best of debaters. Rusher covers all the basics, from how to handle yourself under fire to how to allow for individual strengths and styles. One chapter contains advice from other expert arguers such as William F. Buckley Jr., John Kennedy Galbraith, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, and Phyllis Schafly. Read more Keywords : communication skills Asin : B002V0K3AY
1) Every Move Must Have a Purpose: Strategies from Chess for Business and Life (Unabridged)
1 hour 44 minutes .
2) How to Market Your Professional Expertise (Unabridged)
4 hours 23 minutes .
3) Buy-In: Saving Your Good Idea from Getting Shot Down (Unabridged)
John P. Kotter, Lorne A. Whitehead
4 hours 22 minutes .
4) Success Built to Last: Creating a Life that Matters (Unabridged)
Jerry Porras, Stewart Emery, and Mark Thompson
6 hours 9 minutes .
5) Ladies Who Launch: Embracing Entrepreneurship and Creativity as a Lifestyle (Unabridged)
Victoria Colligan and Beth Schoenfeldt with Amy Swift
7 hours 32 minutes .
6) The Truth About Leadership: The No-fads, to the Heart-of-the-Matter Facts You Need to Know (Unabridged)
James Kouzes, Barry Posner
4 hours 13 minutes .
7) Being the Boss: The 3 Imperatives for Becoming a Great Leader (Unabridged)
Linda A. Hill, Kent L. Lineback
8 hours 18 minutes .
8) Think and Grow Rich (Unabridged) (bkbill000002)
Mr. Napoleon Hill
8 hours 19 minutes .
9) Cure Your Fear of Public Speaking and Learn How to Enjoy Presenting (Unabridged)
10) Stress and Time Management: How to Reclaim Control and Redress Your Work-Life Balance (Unabridged)
1 hour 52 minutes
11) John Adairs 100 Greatest Ideas For Personal Success (Unabridged)
3 hours 23 minutes .
13) Planning to Plan: How One Minute Can Save You Seven (Unabridged)
39 minutes .
14) Selling You!: A Practical Guide to Achieving the Most By Becoming Your Best (Unabridged)
8 hour 20 minutes
15) IT-Driven Business Models: Global Case Studies in Transformation (Unabridged)
Henning Kagermann, Hubert Osterle, John M. Jordan
9 hour 52 minutes
16) Overload!: How Too Much Information Is Hazardous to Your Organization (Unabridged)
Jonathan B. Spira
8 hours 37 minutes .
17) SuperCompetent: The Six Keys to Perform at Your Productive Best (Unabridged)
8 hour 11 minutes
18) Achieving More: Strategic Direction and Mental Fitness
Dr Rebecca Newton
41 minutes .
19) This Is Social Commerce: Turning Social Media into Sales (Unabridged)
5 hours and 11 minutes .
20) Beginners Guide to Information Marketing: Your First Kindle Ebook (Unabridged)
2 hour 9 minutes
21) The Secrets of Success: A Freelancers Survival Guide Short Book (Unabridged)
Kristine Kathryn Rusch
1 hour and 33 minutes .
22) Making Music Your Business: A Guide for Young Musicians (Unabridged)
2 hours and 5 minutes .
23) Lead Positive: What Highly Effective Leaders See, Say, and Do (Unabridged)
Kathryn D. Cramer
6 hours and 3 minutes .
24) The Small Big: Small Changes That Spark Big Influence (Unabridged)
Steve J. Martin, Noah Goldstein, Robert Cialdini
7 hours and 55 minutes .
25) The Case of the Missing Cutlery: A Leadership Course for the Rising Star (Unabridged)
1 hour and 35 minutes .
26) Alles ist machbar und 25 andere fatale Irrtmer im Business
3 hour 53 minutes
27) Google AdWords: Earn Better Revenue through Google AdWords (Unabridged)
21 minutes .
29) Control Your Inner Trader (Unabridged)
L. R. Thomas
1 hour and 11 minutes .
30) Business Storytelling for Dummies (Unabridged)
Karen Dietz, PhD, Lori L. Silverman
15 hours and 6 minutes .
Link : HTML :