FREE. AudioBook : A History of Rome, Volume 2. Download
A History of Rome, Volume 2 (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Cyril Robinson. Publisher is Audio Connoisseur. This audio book is Narrated by Charlton Griffin. This was released on 06-SEP-2002. Duration of this Audio Book is 8 hours 11 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9781929718085.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : With Caesar's assassination comes renewed civil war. The aristocratic senatorial faction is defeated and the Republican form of government is replaced by dictatorship. Caesar's adopted nephew, Augustus, comes to power as the first Roman Emperor and puts into place the most extraordinary experiment in imperial government ever attempted. In the process, he paves the way for a long period of peace, a golden age, the likes of which has never before been seen. The Empire is ruled by one dynasty after another - some good, some bad - until it reaches its apogee during the age of the brilliant Antonine emperors. But chaos follows with a series of corrupt rulers, and only the strong leadership of Diocletion 85 years later brings stability. Shortly afterward, Constantine's rule promotes the new faith of Christianity and makes it the official religion of the empire. But the downward spiral of decay cannot be reversed. Economic disruptions, plague and barbarian invasions prove too much for Rome, and the western half of the empire descends into a maelstrom of ignorance, dispair and random violence from which it will not emerge for many centuries.This is Volume 2 of A History of Rome (Unabridged). Have you heard Volume 1? Read more Keywords : Italy, Caesar, Julius Caesar, fall of Rome, Charlton Griffin Asin : B002UZL60Q
1) All the Presidents Men (Unabridged)
Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward
12 hour 55 minutes
2) Everything Is Illuminated (Unabridged)
Jonathan Safran Foer
11 hours 39 minutes .
3) Undaunted Courage (Unabridged)
Stephen E. Ambrose
21 hours 44 minutes .
4) Great Expectations (Unabridged) (bkblak000835)
18 hours 42 minutes .
5) All the People: A History of US, Book 10 (Unabridged)
10 hours 29 minutes .
6) Crusade: The Untold Story of the Gulf War, Volume 2 (Unabridged)
11 hours 10 minutes .
7) The Best of O. Henry (Unabridged)
2 hours 4 minutes .
8) Lincolns Letters: The Private Man and the Warrior (Unabridged)
2 hour 36 minutes
9) Colec?o Pensamento Vivo de Rubem Alves - Volume 3 (Unabridged)
1 hour 12 minutes
10) WWII Airmen: Amazing Accounts of Airmen Recorded During the War (Unabridged)
2 hours 23 minutes .
11) A Great Memory: Remember Everything You Hear, Read, and Study (Unabridged)
2 hours 25 minutes .
12) They Made America: From the Steam Engine to the Search Engine: Two Centuries of Innovators
Harold Evans with Gail Buckland and David Lefer
6 hours 4 minutes .
13) Effective Writing for Business, College, and Life (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
14) Making Thirteen Colonies: A History of US, Book 2 (Unabridged)
4 hours 51 minutes .
15) This Side of Paradise (Unabridged) (bkblak000428)
F. Scott Fitzgerald
12 hour 0 minutes
16) World War II: The Pacific (Unabridged)
The History Channel
2 hours 53 minutes .
17) Over the Edge of the World: Magellans Terrifying Circumnavigation of the Globe
6 hour 17 minutes
18) Housekeeping (Unabridged)
5 hours 31 minutes .
19) Bait and Switch: The (Futile) Pursuit of the American Dream (Unabridged)
6 hours 54 minutes .
20) The Bondwomans Narrative (Unabridged)
Hannah Crafts, edited by Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
7 hours 20 minutes .
21) Enduring Love (Unabridged)
9 hours 6 minutes .
22) Reconstructing America: A History of US, Book 7 (Unabridged)
5 hours 51 minutes .
23) The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt
8 hour 52 minutes
24) The Pearl Harbor Collection
Gordon W. Prange with Donald M. Goldstein and Katherine V. Dillon
9 hour 0 minutes
25) Nixon in Winter: His Final Revelations About Diplomacy, Watergate, and Life Out of the Arena (Unabridged)
19 hours 30 minutes .
26) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to War Poetry (Dramatised) (Unabridged)
4 hour 46 minutes
27) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to Twelfth Night (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
William Shakespeare and Simon Potter
7 hour 30 minutes
28) The Awakening: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
3 hours 29 minutes .
29) They Say / I Say: The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Unabridged)
Gerald Graff, Cathy Birkenstein
8 hours and 28 minutes .
30) Vocal Awareness: How to Discover, Nuture, and Project Your Natural Voice
Arthur Samuel Joseph
4 hours and 46 minutes .
Link : HTML :