AudioBook : The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter. Download
The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Carson McCullers. Publisher is Harper Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Cherry Jones. This was released on 15-JUL-2004. Duration of this Audio Book is 12 hour 32 minutes . This is unabridged. ISBN is 9780060764869. Rating : 3.61/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Carson McCullers was all of 23 when she published her first novel, The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter. She became an overnight literary sensation, and soon such authors as Tennessee Williams were calling her "the greatest prose writer that the South [has] produced." The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter tells an unforgettable tale of moral isolation in a small southern mill town in the 1930s.Richard Wright was astonished by McCullers's ability "to rise above the pressures of her environment and embrace white and black humanity in one sweep of apprehension and tenderness." Hers is a humanity that touches all who come to her work, whether for the first time or, as so many do, time and time again. The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter is Carson McCullers at her most compassionate, most enduring best. Read more Keywords : Oprah's book club, Oprah pick, South Asin : B002V5B9K2
1) Marketplace, 12-Month Subscription
30 minutes .
2) The Peloponnesian War, Volume 2 (Unabridged)
11 hours 28 minutes .
3) Seeing in the Dark: How Backyard Stargazers Are Guarding Earth from Interplanetary Peril (Unabridged)
11 hours 34 minutes .
4) VangoNotes for The Scott, Foresman Writer, 5/e
John Ruszkiewicz, Christy Friend, Maxine E. Hairston, and Daniel E. Seward
5) VangoNotes for Social Psychology, 6/e
Elliot Aronson, Timothy Wilson, and Robin Akert
6) VangoNotes for The Longman Writers Companion, 4/e
Chris M. Anson, Robert A. Schwegler, and Marcia F. Muth
5 hour 20 minutes
7) VangoNotes for Basic Business Statistics, 11/e
Mark L. Berenson, David M. Levine, Timothy C. Krehbiel
5 hour 28 minutes
8) Essentials of Economics
Glenn Hubbard, Anthony P. O'Brien
9) VangoNotes for Information Systems Today: Managing the Digital World, 3/e
Leonard Jessup and Joseph Valacich
3 hour 23 minutes
10) VangoNotes for America: Past and Present, 7/e, Brief, Vol. 1
Robert A. Divine
6 hour 6 minutes
11) Managing with Power: Politics and Influence in Organizations
Jeffrey Pfeffer (Thomas D. Dee Professor of Organizational Behavior, Stanford Graduate School of Bus
12) The British Empire was a Force for Good: An Intelligence Squared Debate
Intelligence Squared Limited
1 hour 46 minutes .
13) Kant in 90 Minutes
1 hour 20 minutes .
14) Ulysses, Volume 1: Episodes 1-3 (Unabridged)
1 hour 54 minutes .
15) The Modern Scholar: God Wills It!: Understanding the Crusades
Thomas F. Madden
8 hour 9 minutes
Link : HTML :