FREE. AudioBook : Harder Than I Thought: Adventures of a Twenty-First Century Leader. Download
Harder Than I Thought: Adventures of a Twenty-First Century Leader (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Robert D. Austin, Richard L. Nolan, Shannon O¿Donnell. Publisher is Gildan Media, LLC. This audio book is Narrated by Walter Dixon. This was released on 29-MAR-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 9 hour 22 minutes . This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Being a great leader today is much harder than you think. Meet Jim Barton. He¿s a newly minted CEO, rising leader of a firm in transition, and manager of massive complexity - thanks to our incredibly networked and increasingly unpredictable world of business. What if you were in his shoes? If you¿re a top executive today, you probably are. Harder Than I Thought is a fictional narrative that puts the increasingly complex job of chief executive in a very real context. It serves as a practical guide by allowing you to walk alongside Jim as he takes on his new role and all its attendant challenges. Jim¿s story - developed in collaboration with seasoned, real-life CEOs - includes crucial lessons for anyone hoping to master the new-world skills required of successful business leaders today. As the narrative unfolds, Jim grapples with an array of business crises, some he inherited and some of his own making. As events push this new leader to the edge of his abilities, he seeks counsel from a panel of advisers - resulting in a wealth of teaching moments bound to keep you captivated. Read more Asin : B00C325PIK
1) Customers for the Long Term: Best Practices (Unabridged)
2) Leading for Success in the 21st Century: Leveraging the Latest Communications Technology
37 minutes .
3) Negotiating Tips for Long Term Success (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
7 minutes .
4) Understanding and Analyzing Global Economic Trends Affecting Your Company: ExecBlueprint (Unabridged)
Doug Ducey, Ed Story, Paul Dolan
35 minutes .
5) The Art of War: The Strategy of Sun Tzu (Unabridged)
1 hour 13 minutes .
6) Managing Growth, a Selection from Boss Talk: Lessons from CEOs of Cisco, Citigroup and Novartis (Unabr.)
The Editors of the Wall Street Journal
53 minutes .
7) Leadership and the New Science
Margaret J. Wheatley
8) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Forecasting Budgets (Unabridged)
Norman Moore, Ph.D.
2 hours 39 minutes .
2 hours 30 minutes .
10) Go Team!: Take Your Team to the Next Level (Unabridged)
Ken Blanchard, Alan Randolph, and Peter Grazier
3 hours 6 minutes .
11) How to Shine in Difficult Management Situations (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
21 minutes .
12) Stephen R. Covey on Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results (Unabridged)
Stephen R. Covey
2 hours 57 minutes .
13) Winston Churchill, CEO: 25 Lessons for Bold Business Leaders (Unabridged)
7 hours 22 minutes .
14) How the Mighty Fall: And Why Some Companies Never Give In (Unabridged)
4 hours 44 minutes .
15) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 9
Richard Parkes Cordock
2 hour 55 minutes
16) Built on Values: Creating an Enviable Culture that Outperforms the Competition (Unabridged)
6 hours 57 minutes .
17) Future-Proofing Your Business: Real Life Strategies to Prepare Your Business for Tomorrow, Today (Unabridged)
6 hours 1 minutes .
18) Startup Weekend: How to Take a Company from Concept to Creation in 54 Hours (Unabridged)
Marc Nager, Clint Nelsen, Franck Nouyrigat
4 hours 12 minutes .
19) Innovation X: Why a Companys Toughest Problems Are Its Greatest Advantage (Unabridged)
7 hours 58 minutes .
20) The Primes: How Any Group Can Solve Any Problem (Unabridged)
4 hours 50 minutes .
21) Stewardship: Lessons Learned From the Lost Culture of Wall Street (Unabridged)
John G. Taft, John C. Bogle (foreword)
6 hour 3 minutes
22) The Modern Scholar: The Fundamentals of Business Etiquette
Professor Robert A. Shutt
4 hours 39 minutes .
24) Top Dog: The Science of Winning and Losing (Unabridged)
Po Bronson, Ashley Merryman
9 hours and 5 minutes .
25) The Three Rules: How Exceptional Companies Think (Unabridged)
Michael E. Raynor, Mumtaz Ahmed
6 hours and 42 minutes .
26) Psihotehniki Vlijanija [Influence: Psychological Methods] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 1 minutes .
27) Maverick, Maverick, Maverick: How to Live a Maverick Life (Unabridged)
1 hour and 16 minutes .
28) Lead with Humility: 12 Leadership Lessons from Pope Francis (Unabridged)
Jeffrey A. Krames
2 hours and 57 minutes .
29) Make an Ethical Difference: Tools for Better Action (Unabridged)
Mark J. Pastin
5 hours and 38 minutes .
30) The Complete Leader: Everything You Need to Become a High-Performing Leader (Unabridged)
Ron Price, Randy Lisk
6 hours and 24 minutes .
Link : HTML :