AudioBook : Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). Download
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Mindy Kaling. Publisher is Random House Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Mindy Kaling, Michael Schur. This was released on 13-OCT-2011. Duration of this Audio Book is 4 hours 37 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Mindy Kaling has lived many lives: the obedient child of immigrant professionals, a timid chubster afraid of her own bike, a Ben Affleck - impersonating Off-Broadway performer and playwright, and, finally, a comedy writer and actress prone to starting fights with her friends and coworkers with the sentence "Can I just say one last thing about this, and then I swear I'll shut up about it?" Perhaps you want to know what Mindy thinks makes a great best friend (someone who will fill your prescription in the middle of the night), or what makes a great guy (one who is aware of all elderly people in any room at any time and acts accordingly), or what is the perfect amount of fame (so famous you can never get convicted of murder in a court of law), or how to maintain a trim figure (you will not find that information in these pages). If so, you've come to the right book, mostly!In Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, Mindy invites readers on a tour of her life and her unscientific observations on romance, friendship, and Hollywood, with several conveniently placed stopping points for you to run errands and make phone calls. Mindy Kaling really is just a Girl Next Door - not so much literally anywhere in the continental United States, but definitely if you live in India or Sri Lanka. Read more Asin : B005V2HRA8
1) The Men Who Would Be King: An Almost Epic Tale of Moguls, Movies, and a Company Called DreamWorks (Unabridged)
18 hours 5 minutes .
2) The Dialogue: An Interview with Screenwriter Jeff Nathanson
1 hour 24 minutes .
3) Shock Value: How a Few Eccentric Outsiders Gave Us Nightmares, Conquered Hollywood, and Invented Modern Horror (Unabridged)
8 hours 56 minutes .
4) Wheres My F-cking Latte? (and Other Stories About Being an Assistant in Hollywood) (Unabridged)
Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff
4 hours 20 minutes .
5) Iron Man and Philosophy: Facing the Stark Reality (Unabridged)
Willilam Irwin (Editor), Mark D. White (Editor)
7 hours 37 minutes .
6) The Directors: Take Two (Unabridged)
Robert J. Emery
14 hours and 11 minutes .
7) Shakespeare Observed: Studies in Performance on Stage and Screen (Unabridged)
7 hours and 20 minutes .
8) Hollywood Said No!: Orphaned Film Scripts, Bastard Scenes, and Abandoned Darlings from the Creators of Mr. Show (Unabridged)
David Cross, Bob Odenkirk, Brian Posehn (contributor)
3 hours and 49 minutes .
10) The Searchers: The Making of an American Legend (Unabridged)
13 hours and 33 minutes .
12) Cinema Nirvana: Enlightenment Lessons from the Movies (Unabridged)
11 hour 40 minutes
13) A Fans Guide to Alfred Hitchcock (Unabridged)
17 minutes .
14) A Fans Guide to Rod Serling (Unabridged)
16 minutes .
15) The Little Girl Who Fought the Great Depression: Shirley Temple and 1930s America (Unabridged)
John F. Kasson
8 hours and 55 minutes .
Link : HTML :