FREE. AudioBook : The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens. Download
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
Author of this audiobook is Sean Covey. Publisher is Franklin Covey Co.. This audio book is Narrated by Sean Covey. This was released on 27-FEB-2004. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour 37 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9781929494453.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Being a teenager is both wonderful and challenging. In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, author Sean Covey applies the timeless principles of the 7 Habits to teens and the tough issues and life-changing decisions they face. In an entertaining style, Covey provides a step-by-step guide to help teens improve self-image, build friendships, resist peer pressure, achieve their goals, get along with their parents, and much more. In addition, this newly updated audiobook is stuffed with clever ideas, great quotes, and incredible stories about real teens from all over the world. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens will engage teenagers unlike any other book. This audiobook is an extended interview with the author in which he discusses the principles of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens and their influence on real people. Read more Keywords : 7 habits, teens Asin : B002UZJRI4
1) The Freedom Writers Diary (Unabridged)
The Freedom Writers and Erin Gruwell
9 hours 31 minutes .
2) All the People: A History of US, Book 10 (Unabridged)
10 hours 29 minutes .
3) Kidnapped (Dramatized)
Robert Louis Stevenson
1 hour 47 minutes .
4) The Prince and the Pauper (Dramatized)
2 hours 9 minutes .
5) Anne of Green Gables (Dramatized)
Lucy Maud Montgomery
2 hours 12 minutes .
6) Little Women (Dramatized)
Louisa May Alcott
1 hour 38 minutes .
7) The Mystery of the Fortune Cookie: The Boxcar Children #96 (Unabridged)
Gertrude Chandler Warner
1 hour 53 minutes .
8) The Text of the United States Constitution (Unabridged)
George H. Smith
2 hours 24 minutes .
9) And One More Thing Before You Go... (Unabridged)
46 minutes .
10) A Wind in the Door (Unabridged)
5 hours 8 minutes .
11) For the Childrens Sake (Unabridged)
5 hours 7 minutes .
12) Smart Reading: Read Fast and Remember Every Detail (Unabridged)
Russell Stauffer and Marcia Reynolds
2 hours 18 minutes .
13) Goof-Proof Grammar: Speak and Write with Perfect Confidence
Margaret M. Bynum and Debra C. Giffen
49 minutes .
14) James and the Giant Peach (Unabridged)
2 hours 42 minutes .
15) Berenstain Bears Stories (Unabridged)
Stan and Jan Berenstain
1 hour 20 minutes .
16) Green Eggs and Ham and Other Servings of Dr. Seuss (Unabridged)
52 minutes .
17) The Cat in the Hat and Other Dr. Seuss Favorites (Unabridged)
2 hour 1 minutes
18) The Secret Garden (Unabridged) (bkpart000047)
Frances Hodgson Burnett
7 hour 45 minutes
19) Choosing a College: A Guide for Parents and Students (Unabridged)
6 hours 40 minutes .
20) Treasure Island (Unabridged) (bktant000047)
Robert Louis Stevenson
7 hours 22 minutes .
21) Charlottes Web (Unabridged)
3 hours 29 minutes .
22) How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
3 hour 18 minutes
23) Mother-Daughter Wisdom: Creating a Legacy of Physical and Emotional Health
Christiane Northrup, M.D.
6 hours 13 minutes .
24) The First Americans: Prehistory - 1600, A History of US, Book 1 (Unabridged)
5 hours 25 minutes .
25) Dont Know Much About American History (Unabridged)
Kenneth C. Davis
7 hours 5 minutes .
26) Island of the Blue Dolphins (Unabridged)
27) War, Terrible War: A History of US, Book 6 (Unabridged)
4 hours 30 minutes .
28) The New Nation: A History of US, Book 4 (Unabridged)
5 hours 31 minutes .
29) From Colonies to Country: A History of US, Book 3 (Unabridged)
6 hours 45 minutes .
30) A Swiftly Tilting Planet (Unabridged)
7 hours 18 minutes .
Link : HTML :