FREE. AudioBook : Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity as a Competitive Tool in Business. Download
Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity as a Competitive Tool in Business (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Jason Jennings. Publisher is Phoenix Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Jason Jennings. This was released on 18-DEC-2003. Duration of this Audio Book is 7 hours 45 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9781590072677.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : From the author of the best-selling It's Not the Big That Eat the Small, It's the Fast That Eat the Slow comes a vital new guide to increasing business productivity without adding employees or other overhead costs.Managers and CEOs are always looking for ways to keep productivity high, and recent economic shakiness has only reinforced their need. Now Jason Jennings, a best selling author and international business consultant, offers a groundbreaking look at how to boost productivity and your bottom line.In Less Is More, Jennings shares tested and successful programs from the leading giants in industry and presents new trends that businesses of all sizes will be able to implement. Inside, you'll learn how to:Increase sales 300 percent without increasing head countBecome 10 times more efficientKeep track of every pennyUse technology and automation in your favorWritten in the same breezy, informative style of Jennings's previous book, Less Is More is sure to join its predecessor on best seller lists nationwide. Read more Keywords : productivity, competition Asin : B002V1OO0S
1) Money for Nothing: How the Failure of Corporate Boards Is Ruining American Business and Costing Us Trillions (Unabridged)
John Gillespie, David Zweig
10 hours 21 minutes .
2) Fierce Leadership: A Bold Alternative to the Worst Best Business Practices of Today (Unabridged)
11 hours 11 minutes .
4) Winning Is an Inside Job
1 hour 5 minutes .
5) Silicon Gold Rush: The Next Generation of High-Tech Stars Rewrites the Rules (Unabridged)
8 hours 11 minutes .
6) Its Your Ship: Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the Navy
D. Michael Abrashoff
2 hours 55 minutes .
7) Leaders Make the Future: Ten New Leadership Skills for an Uncertain World (Unabridged)
5 hours 55 minutes .
8) The Wisdom of Alexander the Great: Enduring Leadership Lessons From the Man Who Created an Empire (Unabridged)
3 hours 37 minutes .
9) High Altitude Leadership: What the Worlds Most Forbidding Peaks Teach Us About Success (Unabridged)
Chris Warner, Don Schmincke
6 hours 38 minutes .
10) Shackletons Way (Unabridged)
Margot Morrell and Stephanie Capparell
6 hours 11 minutes .
11) Tough Cookies: Leadership Lessons from 100 Years of the Girl Scouts (Unabridged)
3 hour 55 minutes
12) Rommel: Leadership Lessons from the Desert Fox (Unabridged)
5 hours 18 minutes .
13) Gold Medal Strategies: Business Lessons from Americas Miracle Team (Unabridged)
Jim Craig, Don Yaeger
6 hours 13 minutes .
14) Vital Voices: The Power of Women Leading Change Around the World (Unabridged)
6 hours 40 minutes .
15) Collaborate: The Art of We (Unabridged)
5 hours 59 minutes .
16) Boring Meetings Suck: Get More Out of Your Meetings, or Get Out of More Meetings (Unabridged)
5 hours 52 minutes .
17) Zennovation: An East-West Approach to Business Success (Unabridged)
Tomio Taki, Adam Taki
7 hours 11 minutes .
18) The Leaders Guide to Storytelling: Mastering the Art and Discipline of Business Narrative, Revised and Updated (Unabridged)
10 hours 42 minutes .
19) Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System
9 hours 36 minutes .
20) Breaking Through Walls: Breaking Through Walls for Uncommon Success (Unabridged)
2 hours and 48 minutes .
21) True North Groups: A Powerful Path to Personal and Leadership Development (Unabridged)
Bill George, Doug Baker
3 hours and 39 minutes .
22) The Clarity Principle: How Great Leaders Make the Most Important Decision in Business (and What Happens When They Dont) (Unabridged)
5 hour 50 minutes
23) How to Run Your Business by The Book: A Biblical Blueprint to Bless Your Business (Unabridged)
7 hours and 12 minutes .
24) The Charisma Coach (Unabridged)
58 minutes .
25) Innovation Prowess: Leadership Strategies for Accelerating Growth (Wharton Executive Essentials) (Unabridged)
George S. Day
3 hours and 46 minutes .
26) Fish!: A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results (Unabridged)
Stephen C. Lundin, John Christensen, Harry Paul, Ken Blanchard
2 hour 24 minutes
27) Future Smart: Managing the Game-Changing Trends That Will Transform Your World (Unabridged)
36 hour 34 minutes
30) Decision Making for Dummies (Unabridged)
16 hours and 45 minutes .
Link : HTML :