FREE. AudioBook : The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. Download
The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Joseph A. Michelli. Publisher is Brilliance Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Joseph A. Michelli, Tom Parks. This was released on 16-DEC-14. Duration of this Audio Book is 8 hour 12 minutes . This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : When it comes to refined service and exquisite hospitality, one name stands high above the rest: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. With ceaseless attention to every luxurious detail, the company has set the bar for creating memorable customer experiences in world-class settings. Now, for the first time, the leadership secrets behind the company's extraordinary success are revealed. The New Gold Standard takes you on an exclusive tour behind the scenes of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. Granted unprecedented access to the company's executives, staff, and its award-winning Leadership Center training facilities, bestselling author Joseph Michelli explored every level of leadership within the organization. He emerged with the key principles leaders at any company can use to provide a customer experience unlike any other, such as: ¿ Understanding the ever-evolving needs of customers¿ Empowering employees by treating them with the utmost respect¿ Anticipating customers' unexpressed needs and concerns¿ Developing and conducting an unsurpassed training regimen Sharing engaging stories from the company's employees - from the corporate office and hotels around the globe - Michelli describes the innovative methods the company uses to create peerless guest experiences and explains how it constantly hones and improves them. The New Gold Standard weaves practical how-to advice, proven leadership tools, and the wisdom of experts to help you create and embed superior customer-service principles, processes, and practices in your own organization. Read more Asin : B00QZP2OSA
1) Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles (Unabridged)
12 hours 44 minutes .
2) Beyond Integrity: A Judeo-Christian Approach to Business Ethics (Unabridged)
Scott B. Rae, Kenman L. Wong
26 hour 32 minutes
3) Wayne Dyer - Passion Changes Everything: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
1 hour 8 minutes .
4) Ambition (Unabridged)
Richard Gorham and Orison Swett Marden
1 hour 50 minutes .
5) Career Smart: 5 Steps to a Powerful Personal Brand (Unabridged)
2 hours 32 minutes .
6) Begin With the End in Mind: Habit 2 of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen R. Covey
1 hour 15 minutes .
7) Trust: The Foundation of Leadership
John C. Maxwell
41 minutes .
8) Educating Esme
Esme Raji Codell
2 hour 55 minutes
9) StandOut: The Groundbreaking New Strengths Assessment from the Leader of the Strengths Revolution (Unabridged)
4 hour 19 minutes
10) The Wisdom of Alexander the Great: Enduring Leadership Lessons From the Man Who Created an Empire (Unabridged)
3 hours 37 minutes .
11) How the Mighty Fall: And Why Some Companies Never Give In (Unabridged)
4 hours 44 minutes .
12) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 1 (Unabridged)
Richard Parkes Cordock
5 hour 26 minutes
13) Leading the Pack: Expert Training to Build Relationships and Inspire Followers
John C. Maxwell, Brian Tracy
3 hours 9 minutes .
14) The 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women: A Portable Life Coach for Creative Women (Unabridged)
10 hours 4 minutes .
15) The Workplace: Christians Tell Their Stories (Unabridged)
Don Kuhn, Loughlan Sofield
54 minutes .
17) The Custom-Fit Workplace: Choose When, Where, and How to Work and Boost Your Bottom Line (Unabridged)
Joan Blades, Nanette Fondas
6 hour 57 minutes
18) Achieving Credibility: The Key to Effective Leadership (Unabridged)
James M. Kouzes, Tom Peters (introduction)
6 hours and 30 minutes .
19) Z.E.O.: How to Get A(Head) in Business: Zen of Zombie, Book 2 (Unabridged)
4 hours and 46 minutes .
20) Amazing Things Will Happen: A Real-World Guide on Achieving Success and Happiness (Unabridged)
C. C. Chapman
2 hour 28 minutes
21) Extreme Productivity: Boost Your Results, Reduce Your Hours (Unabridged)
Robert C. Pozen
7 hours and 39 minutes .
22) Whoa! Are They Glad Youre in Their Lives? (Unabridged)
2 hours and 20 minutes .
23) Thinking in New Boxes: A New Paradigm for Business Creativity (Unabridged)
Luc de Brabandere, Alan Iny
11 hour 0 minutes
24) Vocal Leadership: 7 Minutes a Day to Communication Mastery (Unabridged)
Arthur Samuel Joseph
8 hours and 56 minutes .
25) The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create the Dynamics of Innovation (Unabridged)
Hirotaka Takeuchi, Ikujiro Nonaka
11 hours and 14 minutes .
26) Managing Employee Performance (Unabridged)
43 minutes .
27) Growth Hacking Your Business: How to Growth Hack a Six-Figure Online Business (Unabridged)
1 hour and 12 minutes .
28) Developing Lean Leaders at All Levels: A Practical Guide (Unabridged)
Jeffrey K. Liker, George Trachilis
9 hour 28 minutes
29) The Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership (Unabridged)
4 hours and 13 minutes .
30) Entrepreneurship for the Rest of Us: How to Create Innovation and Opportunity Everywhere (Unabridged)
Paul B. Brown
4 hour 35 minutes
Link : HTML :