FREE. AudioBook : Gold Medal Strategies: Business Lessons from Americas Miracle Team. Download
Gold Medal Strategies: Business Lessons from Americas Miracle Team (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Jim Craig, Don Yaeger. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Dennis Holland. This was released on 08-AUG-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours 13 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Business lessons from one of the greatest Olympic teams of all time. It's been called the greatest upset of all time, the most memorable Olympic moment ever, the "Miracle on Ice". No matter which superlative is used, no one can deny that the U.S. men's hockey team's defeat of the Soviet Union in the medal round of the Lake Placid Olympic Games was a defining moment for Cold War America. The U.S. team's goalie was a Boston University student named Jim Craig, who is now a leadership expert and keynote speaker to business audiences. Gold Medal Strategies gives you Craig's unique lessons from the "Miracle" team on team dynamics, leadership, motivation, and other important management topics. With his unparalleled perspective, Craig dissects and analyzes the elements of a successful team, how to assemble one, and what philosophies will keep the team's shared goal a reality. This book outlines the necessary skills and details the specific techniques you need to maximize your business readiness, hone competitive cooperation, gather your strategies, and attack your challengers. Read more Asin : B008UDJCO4
1) Values Really Matter...Forging Strong Communities: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader Success Series
Sheila Murray Bethel
30 minutes .
2) Making a Difference: 12 Qualities that Make You a Better Leader (Unabridged)
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
1 hour 3 minutes .
3) Leadership 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
2 hour 18 minutes
4) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Business Financing (Unabridged)
Dileep Rao, Ph.D. and Richard Cardozo, Ph.D
1 hour 32 minutes .
5) Managing in the Next Society
Peter F. Drucker
3 hours 15 minutes .
6) The Five Most Important Questions: You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization (Unabridged)
Peter F. Drucker
1 hour 41 minutes .
7) Axiom: Powerful Leadership Proverbs (Unabridged)
5 hours 38 minutes .
8) Radicals and Visionaries
4 hours 53 minutes .
9) StandOut: The Groundbreaking New Strengths Assessment from the Leader of the Strengths Revolution (Unabridged)
4 hour 19 minutes
10) The Dale Carnegie Leadership Mastery Course: How to Challenge Yourself and Others to Greatness
5 hours 34 minutes .
11) The Leadership Secrets of Colin Powell
4 hours 26 minutes .
12) True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership (Unabridged)
Bill George with Peter Sims
7 hours 54 minutes .
13) Getting China and India Right: Strategies for Leveraging Economies for Global Advantage (Unabridged)
Haiyan Wang, Anil K. Gupta
8 hours 18 minutes .
14) Shareholder Values
1 hour 8 minutes .
15) Anthology of Business Strategy (Unabridged)
Miyamoto Musashi, Sun Tzu, Niccolo Machiavelli
7 hours 23 minutes .
16) Behind the Berkshire Hathaway Curtain: Lessons from Warren Buffetts Top Business Leaders (Unabridged)
3 hours 59 minutes .
17) Leading Out Loud: Inspiring Change Through Authentic Communications, New and Revised (Unabridged)
5 hours 57 minutes .
18) Outthink the Competition: How a New Generation of Strategists Sees Options Others Ignore (Unabridged)
6 hours 21 minutes .
19) The Pyramid of Success: Championship Philosophies and Techniques on Winning (Unabridged)
5 hours and 30 minutes .
20) Sell Your Way to the Top
1 hour and 59 minutes .
21) The Leader Within You: Master 9 Powers to Be the Leader You Always Wanted to Be (Unabridged)
Robert J. Danzig
22) Z.E.O.: How to Get A(Head) in Business (Unabridged)
4 hours and 46 minutes .
23) Business Success Through Self-Knowledge (Unabridged)
William D. Anton PhD
3 hours and 36 minutes .
24) Humanize: How People-Centric Organizations Succeed in a Social World (Unabridged)
Jamie Notter, Maddie Grant
10 hours and 37 minutes .
25) Leadership Lessons from the Cherokee Nation: Learn from All I Observe (Unabridged)
Chad "Corntassel" Smith
10 hours and 28 minutes .
26) The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance - What Women Should Know (Unabridged)
Katty Kay, Claire Shipman
6 hours and 45 minutes .
27) The Mentor Leader: Secrets to Building People and Teams That Win Consistently (Unabridged)
6 hours and 3 minutes .
29) Make Your Mark: The Creatives Guide to Building a Business with Impact, The 99U Book Series, Book 3 (Unabridged)
Jocelyn K. Glei (Editor)
3 hours and 46 minutes .
30) Hidden Strengths: Unleashing the Crucial Leadership Skills You Already Have (Unabridged)
Milo Sindell, Thuy Sindell
2 hours and 16 minutes .
Link : HTML :