FREE. AudioBook : George Frideric Handel: 1865 - 1759. Download
George Frideric Handel: 1865 - 1759 (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is David Allen. Publisher is Ivan and Inge Berg. This audio book is Narrated by John Ringham. This was released on 26-JUL-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour 1 minutes . This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : A portrait in words and music of one of the world's truly great composers. A man who gained fame in a land far from his birthplace. Handel was rewarded with glory and honour in his lifetime, and his music lives on in opera house, church and concert hall. His famous Largo is generally accepted as being one of the best loved melodies in the world. This programme follows his extraordinary success in a foreign land with respect and affection. Read more Keywords : Largo, music, child prodigies, prodigy, opera, symphony, concerto Asin : B0036HZTGE
1) Making a Good Brain Great: The Amen Clinic Program (Unabridged)
Daniel G. Amen
11 hours 5 minutes .
2) The War Against Parents: What We Can Do for Americas Beleaguered Moms and Dads (Unabridged)
Sylvia Ann Hewlett and Cornel West
10 hours 29 minutes .
4) VangoNotes for The Community College Experience, Plus
6) VangoNotes for Jansons History of Art, 7/e, Vol. 1
Penelope Davies, Frima Fox Hofrichter, Joseph Jacobs, Ann Roberts, David Simon
7) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Leadership and Vision (Unabridged)
Ramon J. Aldag, Ph.D. and Buck Joseph, Ed.D.
2 hours 53 minutes .
8) The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
John C. Maxwell
3 hours 36 minutes .
9) A Arte do Ensinar [The Art of Teaching] (Unabridged)
Rubem Alves, Marcilio Menezes
46 minutes .
10) The Power of Caring for Elementary Schools: Success Secrets for Principals, Teachers, and Parents
3 hours 11 minutes .
11) How to Set Up and Market Your Own Seminar
54 minutes .
12) Beyond the Speech: How to Dramatically Increase your Clients Results and Your Income
58 minutes .
13) Important Questions Every Speaker Needs to Ask
14) Physical Intelligence: How to Become More Productive, More Energetic, and, Frankly, Better in Bed
Mariah Burton Nelson
58 minutes .
15) Exposing Your Expertise: Creating and Leveraging Powerful Web Content
56 minutes .
16) Attracting and Retaining Corporate Sponsorship
59 minutes .
17) Creating Emotional Triggers to Make Your Stories Memorable
58 minutes .
18) The Courage to Teach: Exploring the Inner Landscape of a Teachers Life (Unabridged)
Parker J. Palmer
8 hours 33 minutes .
19) Raising Your Spirited Child
Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
3 hours 7 minutes .
20) Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity as a Competitive Tool in Business (Unabridged)
7 hours 45 minutes .
21) The Great Gatsby (Unabridged) (bkreco000783)
F. Scott Fitzgerald
4 hours 39 minutes .
22) Elaines Circle: A Teacher, a Student, a Classroom and One Unforgettable Year (Unabridged)
5 hours 20 minutes .
23) Accountability in Action: A Blueprint for Learning Organizations
Douglas B. Reeves, Ph.D.
7 hours 47 minutes .
24) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: 1756 - 1791 (Unabridged)
25) Johann Strauss the Younger: 1825 - 1899 (Unabridged)
26) Johann Sebastian Bach: 1685 - 1750 (Unabridged)
27) Guiseppe Verdi: 1813 - 1901 (Unabridged)
28) The Leader in Me (Unabridged)
Stephen R. Covey
8 hours 40 minutes .
29) Seven Secrets of the Savvy School Leader: A Guide to Surviving and Thriving (Unabridged)
4 hours 12 minutes .
30) The Same Thing Over and Over: How School Reformers Get Stuck in Yesterdays Ideas (Unabridged)
Frederick M. Hess
11 hour 28 minutes
Link : HTML :