FREE. AudioBook : How to Generate More Clients Profitably: The Business Essentials Series. Download
How to Generate More Clients Profitably: The Business Essentials Series (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is John L Millar. Publisher is More Profit Less Time Pty Ltd. This audio book is Narrated by John L Millar. This was released on 16-FEB-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour and 8 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : If there are no clients from whom to generate income, there becomes little point in carrying on a business. We all know how important the generation of new clients can be. And we know too that outgoings spent on advertising can have hit-or-miss results. That¿s why at More Profit Less Time, we dedicate serious time and energy to training our business owners in familiarizing themselves with the factors that generate more clients as opposed to actions that simply stimulate the bank accounts of advertisers. You will learn: How to develop your unique placement within your industry How to create a compelling and risk-free guarantee The basics of good, measurable advertising The difference between advertising and effective marketing How to extract the greatest value from the least outlay How to continue to prosper in difficult economic times The essential pointers you will evaluate and assess within this module are priceless in what they can do for your business. If you¿re looking for the best ways in which to capitalize on what you have whilst still expanding your business, then this is the module for you. Read more Asin : B00TKWPVPI
1) The Management Myth: Why the Experts Keep Getting It Wrong (Unabridged)
11 hours 40 minutes .
2) Conscious Business (Unabridged)
9 hours 27 minutes .
3) Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions: A Tactical Playbook for Managers and Executives (Unabridged)
10 hours 34 minutes .
4) I Have a Dream: The Inspiring Story of 20 Social Entrepreneurs Who Found New Ways to Solve Old Problems (Unabridged)
Ms. Rashmi Bansal
11 hours 11 minutes .
5) The Power of Truth: A Leading with Emotional Intelligence Conversation with Warren Bennis (bkaren001193)
Daniel Goleman, Warren Bennis
57 minutes .
6) The Breakthrough Solution: How to Release the Potential in People (Unabridged)
2 hours 5 minutes .
7) The Power of Nice: How to Conquer the Business World with Kindness (Unabridged)
Linda Kaplan Thaler and Robin Koval
2 hours 59 minutes .
8) Follow this Path: How the Worlds Greatest Organizations Drive Growth by Unleashing Human Potential
Curt Coffman and Gabriel Gonzales-Molina, Ph.D.
3 hours 23 minutes .
9) Future Wealth
Stan Davis and Christopher Meyer
2 hour 30 minutes
10) Boss Talk: Top CEOs Share the Ideas that Drive the Worlds Most Successful Companies (Unabridged)
The Editors of the Wall Street Journal
3 hours 59 minutes .
11) Encouraging the Heart: A Leaders Guide to Rewarding and Recognizing Others (Unabridged)
James M. Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
5 hours 14 minutes .
12) Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose (Unabridged)
8 hours 17 minutes .
13) Managing Your Business Through Tough Times: The Business Builders (Unabridged)
14) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 1 (Unabridged)
Richard Parkes Cordock
5 hour 26 minutes
15) Information, Technology, and Innovation: Resources for Growth in a Connected World (Unabridged)
John M. Jordan
15 hours 8 minutes .
16) The E-Myth Real Estate Brokerage (Unabridged)
Michael E. Gerber, Richard A. Rector
6 hours and 54 minutes .
17) People Follow You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Leadership (Unabridged)
4 hours and 17 minutes .
18) The Book on Mergers and Acquisitions (Unabridged)
4 hours and 3 minutes .
19) What CIOs Need to Know About Working with Partners (Unabridged)
59 minutes .
20) Human Resources Management and Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Unabridged)
Steven G Carley
29 minutes .
21) Keeping Up with the Quants: Your Guide to Understanding and Using Analytics (Unabridged)
Thomas H. Davenport, Jinho Kim
7 hours and 50 minutes .
22) The Power of Noticing: What the Best Leaders See (Unabridged)
6 hours and 59 minutes .
23) Nonstop Sales Boom: Powerful Strategies to Drive Consistent Growth Year after Year (Unabridged)
8 hours and 35 minutes .
24) Organizing for Success: Second Edition (Unabridged)
5 hour 3 minutes
26) Brief: Make a Bigger Impact by Saying Less (Unabridged)
5 hours and 29 minutes .
27) The Power of Thanks: How Social Recognition Empowers Employees and Creates a Best Place to Work (Unabridged)
Eric Mosley, Derek Irvine
6 hours and 59 minutes .
28) Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It...and Why the Rest Dont, Rockefeller Habits 2.0 (Unabridged)
8 hours and 49 minutes .
29) Organizational Management: The Strategy Behind an External Analysis (Unabridged)
M. A. Berry
30) Les 7 habitudes des gens efficaces
Stephen R. Covey
1 hour 27 minutes
Link : HTML :