FREE. AudioBook : For the Childrens Sake. Download
For the Childrens Sake (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Susan Schaeffer-Macaulay. Publisher is Blackstone Audio, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Mary Woods. This was released on 05-MAY-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 7 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9780786115112.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Every parent and teacher wants to give children the best education possible. Everyone would like education to be a joyous adventure and celebration of life, as well as a solid preparation for living. Sadly, most education today falls far short of this goal. As Susan Schaeffer-Macaulay shows, it doesn't have to be this way. Education can be a wonderful, life-enriching, joyous experience. For the Children's Sake is a book about what education can be for your child, in your home, and in your school. It is based first on a Christian understanding of what it means to be human, to be a child, a parent, a teacher, and on the Christian meaning of life. At the same time it is deeply practical. Many of the central ideas have been tried and proven true over a century and almost every kind of educational situation. The ideas are in fact so true that they can be applied equally at home, in different schools, in Africa, in the inner city, and in your own community. But they are also ideas that Susan and her husband Ranald Macaulay have tried and proven in their own family and school experience. For the Children's Sake is a book that can help every parent and teacher awaken the young minds of their children and give them a new richness, stability, and joy for living. Read more Keywords : education, teaching, students, children, homeschool Asin : B002V1OGK6
1) McGuffeys Eclectic Readers: Sixth Reader (Unabridged)
12 hours 57 minutes .
2) McGuffeys Eclectic Readers: Fifth Reader (Unabridged)
9 hours 20 minutes .
3) A Difference in Magnitude: The Worlds First Nuclear Attacks
2 hours 59 minutes .
4) A Study Guide to William Shakespeares Macbeth
1 hour 25 minutes .
5) A+ Audio Study Guide: The Great Gatsby (Unabridged)
1 hour 10 minutes .
6) A Study Guide to Mary Shelleys Frankenstein
Richard Kaye, Ph.D.
1 hour 11 minutes .
7) The Essential 55: An Award-Winning Educators Rules for Discovering the Successful Student in Every Child
2 hours 20 minutes .
8) The Excellent 11: Qualities Teachers and Parents Use to Motivate, Inspire, and Educate Children
2 hours 25 minutes .
9) Verb: An Audioquarterly, Volume 1, No. 1
Robert Olen Butler, James Dickey, Thomas Lux, Ha Jin
2 hour 26 minutes
10) Smart Reading: Read Fast and Remember Every Detail (Unabridged)
Russell Stauffer and Marcia Reynolds
2 hours 18 minutes .
11) Mind Wide Open: Your Brain and the Neuroscience of Everyday Life (Unabridged)
8 hours 7 minutes .
12) The Age of Napoleon (Unabridged) [Modern Library Chronicles]
6 hours 3 minutes .
13) Word Smart: Building a More Educated Vocabulary
Adam Robinson and Julian Fleisher
4 hours 30 minutes .
14) SPAudiobooks Macbeth (Unabridged, Dramatised)
2 hour 49 minutes
15) SPAudiobooks Twelfth Night (Unabridged, Dramatised)
2 hour 30 minutes
16) Eyewitness, 1920-1929: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
3 hour 39 minutes
17) Eyewitness, 1990-1999: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
4 hour 59 minutes
18) Eyewitness, 1900-1909: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
3 hours 44 minutes .
19) This Sceptred Isle Vol 4: Elizabeth I to Cromwell 1547-1660 (Unabridged)
3 hours 4 minutes .
20) This Sceptred Isle Vol 5: Restoration and Glorious Revolution 1660-1702 (Unabridged)
3 hours 6 minutes .
21) The Struggle to Victory: Forgotten Voices of the Great War
2 hour 29 minutes
22) The Opening Shots: Forgotten Voices of the Great War
2 hour 44 minutes
23) The Fight for Survival: Forgotten Voices of the Second World War
3 hour 1 minutes
24) Eyewitness, 1970-1979: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
4 hour 49 minutes
25) Eyewitness, 1910-1919: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
4 hour 59 minutes
26) Eyewitness, 1940-1949: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
5 hour 3 minutes
27) Eyewitness, 1980-1989: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
4 hour 58 minutes
28) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Henry V (Unabridged, Dramatised)
William Shakespeare and Mike Reeves
6 hour 31 minutes
29) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Great Expectations (Dramatised) (Unabridged)
Charles Dickens and Jonathan Lomas
3 hour 16 minutes
30) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to Romeo and Juliet (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
William Shakespeare and Simon Potter
7 hour 51 minutes
Link : HTML :