FREE. AudioBook : Fish!: A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results. Download
Fish!: A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Stephen C. Lundin, John Christensen, Harry Paul, Ken Blanchard. Publisher is Hachette Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Kathleen McInerney. This was released on 15-APR-14. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hour 24 minutes . This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Over 5 million copies sold! Imagine a workplace where everyone chooses to bring energy, passion, and a positive attitude to the job every day.A powerful parable that will help you see your life and work in a new way.It's a rainy day in Seattle, and on the third floor of First Guarantee Financial, people have stopped believing they can make a difference. To new manager Mary Jane Ramirez, the challenge of bringing life back to her unenthusiastic and unmotivated team seems impossible, until she discovers an incredibly successful workplace down the street where the employees are so alive and passionate that people stop just to watch them work! FISH! is the remarkable story of what happens when Mary Jane seeks the help of these unlikely business "experts" and learns their secret: Four simple practices that, when applied daily, help anyone to be more energized, effective, and fulfilled. Filled with inspiration and timeless wisdom that will resonate with anyone in any field or career level, it's easy to see why FISH! is one of the most popular business parables of all time. People in organizations around the world use its practical lessons to improve customer service, build trust and teamwork, bolster leadership, and increase employee satisfaction. They also use the lessons to strengthen personal relationships, fulfill lifelong dreams, and realize their ambitions. FISH! will help you discover the amazing power that is already inside you to make a positive difference-wherever you are in life.Based on a best-selling ChartHouse training video which has been adopted by corporations including Southwest Airlines, Sprint, and Nordstrom. Read more Asin : B00JKULDFC
1) Credibility: How Leaders Gain and Lose It, Why People Demand It, Revised Edition (Unabridged)
James M. Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
9 hours 57 minutes .
2) Fierce Leadership: A Bold Alternative to the Worst Best Business Practices of Today (Unabridged)
11 hours 11 minutes .
3) Jack Canfield - Americas #1 Success Coach: Conversations With The Best Entrepreneurs On The Planet
44 minutes .
5) Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
6) Attitude 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know: Maxwells Leadership Series (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
2 hours 12 minutes .
7) Leading with Soul: An Uncommon Journey of Spirit (Unabridged)
Lee G. Bolman and Terrence E. Deal
8) Radicals and Visionaries
4 hours 53 minutes .
9) When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energizing Workplace (Unabridged)
John Yokoyama and Joseph Michelli, Ph.D.
4 hours 15 minutes .
10) Leadership from the Inside Out: Becoming a Leader for Life, 2nd edition, Revised and Expanded (Unabridged)
8 hours 5 minutes .
11) Judgment Calls: Twelve Stories of Big Decisions and the Teams That Got Them Right (Unabridged)
Thomas H Davenport, Brook Manville
8 hours 1 minutes .
12) The Strategist: Be the Leader Your Business Needs (Unabridged)
6 hours 29 minutes .
13) Vital Voices: The Power of Women Leading Change Around the World (Unabridged)
6 hours 40 minutes .
14) The Benevolent Dictator: Empower Your Employees, Build Your Business, and Outwit the Competition (Unabridged)
Michael Feuer, Dustin Klein
6 hours 40 minutes .
15) Howards Gift: Uncommon Wisdom to Inspire Your Lifes Work (Unabridged)
9 hours 19 minutes .
16) The CIO Playbook: Strategies and Best Practices for IT Leaders to Deliver Value (Unabridged)
Nicholas R. Colisto
7 hours and 14 minutes .
17) Citizen Brand: 10 Commandments for Transforming Brand Culture in a Consumer Democracy (Unabridged)
10 hours and 14 minutes .
19) Manager 3.0: A Millennials Guide to Rewriting the Rules of Management (Unabridged)
Brad Karsh, Courtney Templin
8 hours and 15 minutes .
20) The Three Rules: How Exceptional Companies Think (Unabridged)
Michael E. Raynor, Mumtaz Ahmed
6 hours and 42 minutes .
21) 212 Service: The 10 Rules for Creating a Service Culture
56 minutes .
23) The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create the Dynamics of Innovation (Unabridged)
Hirotaka Takeuchi, Ikujiro Nonaka
11 hours and 14 minutes .
24) 8 Unbreakable Rules for Business Start-Up Success (Unabridged)
Sean C. Castrina
3 hour 48 minutes
25) The Wawa Way: How a Funny Name and Six Core Values Revolutionized Convenience (Unabridged)
Bob Andelman, Howard Stoeckel
6 hours and 12 minutes .
26) The Art of Social Enterprise: Business as if People Mattered (Unabridged)
Carl Frankel, Allen Bromberger
6 hours and 27 minutes .
27) True Alignment: Linking Company Culture with Customer Needs for Extraordinary Results (Unabridged)
8 hours and 16 minutes .
28) Kai-Zen: Breathing Life Into Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours and 46 minutes .
29) The Value of Corporate Strategic Management (Unabridged)
41 minutes .
30) Are You Making Money for Your Hive?: Lessons in Getting Results Through Learning (Unabridged)
Karie Holton, Elwood Holton
25 minutes .
Link : HTML :