FREE. AudioBook : Fierce Leadership: A Bold Alternative to the Worst Best Business Practices of Today. Download
Fierce Leadership: A Bold Alternative to the Worst Best Business Practices of Today (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Susan Scott. Publisher is Random House Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Susan Scott. This was released on 31-AUG-2009. Duration of this Audio Book is 11 hours 11 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : From the author of the acclaimed book Fierce Conversations comes the antidote to some of the most wrongheaded practices of business today.Provide anonymous feedback.Hire smart people.Hold people accountable."These are all sound, business practices, right? Not so fast, says leadership visionary and best-selling author Susan Scott. In fact, these mantras - despite being long-accepted and adopted by business leaders everywhere - are completely wrongheaded. Worse, they are costing companies billions of dollars, driving away valuable employees and profitable customers, limiting performance, and stalling careers. Yet they are so deeply ingrained in organizational cultures that no one has questioned them. Until now.In Fierce Leadership, Scott teaches us how to spot the worst "best" practices in our organizations using a technique she calls "squid eye" - the ability to see the "tells" or signs that we have fallen prey to disastrous behaviors by knowing what to look for. Only then, she says, can we apply the antidote.Informed by over a decade of conversations with Fortune 500 executives, this book is that antidote. With fierce new approaches to everything from employee feedback to corporate diversity to customer relations, Scott offers fresh and surprising alternatives to six of the so-called "best" practices permeating today's businesses. This refreshingly candid book is a must-read for any manager or leader at any level who is ready to take a long hard look at what trouble might be lurking in their organization - and do something about it. Read more Asin : B002V0107O
1) Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles (Unabridged)
12 hours 44 minutes .
2) Power Ambition Glory: The Stunning Parallels Between Great Leaders of the Ancient World and Today...and the Lessons You Can Learn (Unabridged)
Steve Forbes, John Prevas
12 hours 49 minutes .
3) Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose (Unabridged)
Rajendra S. Sisodia, David B. Wolfe, and Jagdish N. Sheth
11 hours 33 minutes .
4) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Going Global (Unabridged)
Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, Ph.D.
5) Bleedership: Biblical First-Aid for Leaders
2 hours 33 minutes .
6) When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energizing Workplace from the World Famous Pike Place Fish Market
John Yokoyama and Joseph Michelli, Ph.D.
1 hour 44 minutes .
7) First Things First (bkcove000007)
Stephen R. Covey, A. Roger Merrill, and Rebecca R. Merrill
3 hours 29 minutes .
8) Customer Mania!: Its Never Too Late to Build a Customer-Focused Company (Unabridged)
Ken Blanchard with Jim Ballard and Fred Finch
5 hours 21 minutes .
9) Who Says Elephants Cant Dance?: Inside IBMs Historic Turnaround (Unabridged)
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
8 hour 34 minutes
10) You Can Sell It! (Unabridged)
3 hours 3 minutes .
11) The Maverick
5 hour 53 minutes
12) The Performance Pipeline: Getting the Right Performance at Every Level of Leadership (Unabridged)
7 hour 9 minutes
13) Redesigning Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours 2 minutes .
14) The 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women: A Portable Life Coach for Creative Women (Unabridged)
10 hours 4 minutes .
15) The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals
3 hours 38 minutes .
16) Masters of Command: Alexander, Hannibal, Caesar, and the Genius of Leadership (Unabridged)
11 hours 9 minutes .
17) The Power of Social Innovation: How Civic Entrepreneurs Ignite Community Networks for Good (Unabridged)
Stephen Goldsmith, Gigi Georges
7 hours 13 minutes .
19) Straight A Leadership: Alignment Action Accountability (Unabridged)
5 hours 24 minutes .
20) The Pyramid of Success: Championship Philosophies and Techniques on Winning (Unabridged)
5 hours and 30 minutes .
21) How to Be a Winner
59 minutes .
22) Put Your Dream to the Test: 10 Questions That Will Help You See It and Seize It
2 hours and 45 minutes .
23) Whoa! Are They Glad Youre in Their Lives? (Unabridged)
2 hours and 20 minutes .
24) The Charisma Coach (Unabridged)
58 minutes .
25) The Zen Leader: 10 Ways to Go From Barely Managing to Leading Fearlessly (Unabridged)
8 hours and 25 minutes .
26) The Entrepreneurs: Success and Sacrifice (Unabridged)
2 hour 33 minutes
27) The E-Myth Insurance Store: Why Most Insurance Businesses Dont Work and What to Do About It (Unabridged)
Michael E. Gerber, John K. Rost
5 hours and 32 minutes .
28) Leadership: The Brian Tracy Success Library (Unabridged)
2 hours and 12 minutes .
29) The Pink Tie Principle: The Ultimate Strategy for Smashing through Any Business Challenge Using Creativity (Unabridged)
1 hour and 35 minutes .
30) The Service: Reasons Why Leaders and Uplines Are Important (Unabridged)
17 minutes .
Link : HTML :