FREE. AudioBook : All Facts Considered: The Essential Library of Inessential Knowledge. Download
Author of this audiobook is Kee Malesky. Publisher is Adam Levison. This audio book is Narrated by Tom Dheere. This was released on 31-AUG-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 48 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : For the best-selling miscellany market, an NPR librarian's compendium of fascinating facts on history, science, and the arts.... How much water do the Great Lakes contain? Who were the first and last men killed in the Civil War? How long is a New York minute? What are the lost plays of Shakespeare? What building did Elvis leave last? Get the answers to these and countless other vexing questions in All Facts Considered. Guaranteed to enlighten even the most seasoned trivia buff, this treasure trove of "who knew?" factoids spans a wide range of intriguing subjects. Written by noted NPR librarian Kee Malesky, whom Scott Simon has called the "source of all human knowledge". Answers questions on history, natural history, science, religion, language, and the arts. Packed with valuable nuggets of information, from the useful to the downright bizarre. The perfect gift for every inquiring mind that wants to know, All Facts Considered will put you at the center of the conversation as you show off your essential store of inessential yet irresistible knowledge. Read more Asin : B0094439NI
1) American Rebel: The Life of Clint Eastwood (Unabridged)
12 hours 10 minutes .
2) Steve McQueen: A Biography (Unabridged)
10 hours 55 minutes .
3) Who Killed Hollywood?: And Put the Tarnish on Tinseltown (Unabridged)
11 hours 52 minutes .
4) A Short History of Film (Unabridged)
Wheeler Winston Dixon, Gwendolyn Audrey Foster
15 hour 16 minutes
5) Youre Only as Good as Your Next One: 100 Great Films, 100 Good Films, and 100 for which I Should Be Shot (Unabridged)
Mike Medavoy, Josh Young
13 hours 18 minutes .
6) Here on Gilligans Isle (Unabridged)
Russell Johnson, Steve Cox
2 hours 48 minutes .
7) The Dude Abides: The Gospel According to the Coen Brothers (Unabridged)
6 hours 43 minutes .
8) The Woman in Black (Unabridged)
4 hour 36 minutes
9) Touching the Void
2 hour 56 minutes
10) Mad Men and Philosophy: Nothing Is as It Seems (The Blackwell Philosophy and Pop Culture Series) (Unabridged)
Rod Carveth (editor), James B. South (editor)
8 hours 9 minutes .
11) Spotlights and Shadows: The Albert Salmi Story (Unabridged)
6 hours 58 minutes .
12) Wheres My F-cking Latte? (and Other Stories About Being an Assistant in Hollywood) (Unabridged)
Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff
4 hours 20 minutes .
13) The Little Book of Sitcom (Unabridged)
2 hours 5 minutes .
14) Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffanys, and the Dawn of the Modern Woman (Unabridged)
5 hours 40 minutes .
15) The Avengers and Philosophy: Earths Mightiest Thinkers (Unabridged)
William Irwin (editor), Mark D. White (editor)
6 hours 6 minutes .
16) Spider-Man and Philosophy: The Web of Inquiry (Unabridged)
William Irwin, Jonathan J. Sanford
8 hours 17 minutes .
17) The Big Lebowski and Philosophy: Keeping Your Mind Limber with Abiding Wisdom (Unabridged)
William Irwin, Peter S. Fosl (editor)
7 hours 35 minutes .
18) The CIA in Hollywood: How the Agency Shapes Film and Television (Unabridged)
5 hours 29 minutes .
19) Not Young, Still Restless: A Memoir (Unabridged)
6 hour 55 minutes
20) Twilight and History: Wiley Pop Culture and History (Unabridged)
10 hours and 26 minutes .
21) The Greatest Show on Earth: Writings on Bollywood (Unabridged)
Jerry Pinto (editor)
20 hours and 3 minutes .
22) I Love Lucy: The Untold Story (Unabridged)
Jess Oppenheimer, Gregg Oppenheimer
4 hour 1 minutes
23) The Psychology of Twilight (Unabridged)
David E. Klonsky, Alexis Black
7 hours and 7 minutes .
24) Disaster Genre Secrets for Screenwriters (Unabridged)
1 hour and 55 minutes .
25) The Directors: Take One (Unabridged)
Robert J. Emery
14 hours and 41 minutes .
26) Barbara Stanwyck: The Miracle Woman: Hollywood Legends (Unabridged)
11 hours and 4 minutes .
27) Hopper: A Journey into the American Dream (Unabridged)
7 hours and 10 minutes .
28) Captain Phil Harris: The Legendary Crab Fisherman, Our Hero, Our Dad (Unabridged)
Josh Harris, Jake Harris, Steve Springer, Blake Chavez
6 hour 39 minutes
29) Monty Pythons Flying Circus: TV Milestones (Unabridged)
3 hours and 29 minutes .
30) What Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff Have Done for TNA (Unabridged)
14 minutes .
31) Keep It Pithy: Useful Observations in a Tough World (Unabridged)
2 hours and 46 minutes .
32) The Revolution Was Televised: The Cops, Crooks, Slingers and Slayers Who Changed TV Drama Forever (Unabridged)
11 hour 15 minutes
33) Jump In!: Even If You Dont Know How to Swim (Unabridged)
10 hours and 42 minutes .
34) Hayao Miyazaki: Japans Premier Anime Storyteller: Legends of Animation (Unabridged)
3 hour 16 minutes
35) Being James Bond: Volume One: Pocket Edition (Unabridged)
5 hours and 49 minutes .
36) Writing the Blockbuster Novel (Unabridged)
9 hours and 32 minutes .
37) Slimed!: An Oral History of Nickelodeons Golden Age (Unabridged)
8 hour 50 minutes
38) The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets (Unabridged)
7 hours and 13 minutes .
39) Get on TV!: The Insiders Guide to Pitching the Producers and Prmoting Yourself (Unabridged)
Jacquie Jordan, Donnie Osmond (foreword)
7 hours and 11 minutes .
41) The Music of James Bond (Unabridged)
11 hours and 23 minutes .
42) Winter is Coming: Symbols and Hidden Meanings in A Game of Thrones (Unabridged)
Valerie Estelle Frankel
3 hour 27 minutes
43) Horror Genre Secrets for Screenwriters: Your Next Scary Movie Made Easy (Unabridged)
2 hours and 27 minutes .
44) Scarface: The Ultimate Guide (Unabridged)
2 hours and 52 minutes .
45) Not to Be Missed: Fifty-Four Favorites from a Lifetime of Film (Unabridged)
9 hour 35 minutes
46) Saturday Night Live and American TV (Unabridged)
Ron Becker, Nick Marx, Matt Sienkiewicz
11 hours and 34 minutes .
47) Easy Street (the Hard Way): A Memoir (Unabridged)
Ron Perlman, Michael Largo
10 hours and 52 minutes .
48) Selznick: The Man Who Produced Gone With the Wind
5 hour 6 minutes
49) Ocio (Unabridged)
1 hour and 9 minutes .
Link : HTML :