FREE. AudioBook : Emma Harrison - Building a Successful Business from Humble Beginnings: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet. Download
Emma Harrison - Building a Successful Business from Humble Beginnings: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
Author of this audiobook is Emma Harrison. Publisher is Intellect Inspire. This audio book is Narrated by Mike Giles. This was released on 27-APR-2010. Duration of this Audio Book is 41 minutes .. This is original_staging.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Emma Harrison founded A4E in 1991 to help provide redundant workers from the steel industry with the training they needed to find work in other industries. From humble beginnings, the company has expanded to help people with training and finding work on a global scale. The company is now improving lives all over the world and, in Emma's words, "Doing well by doing good". Emma was appointed a CBE (Commander of the British Empire) in the 2010 New Year Honours list and has made many appearances on British TV, including starring in Channel 4's inaugural series of Secret Millionaire. Emma passionately drives the vision for social change, working to help the disadvantaged and putting equal opportunities into practice as well as highlighting and encouraging women in enterprise.This interview may contain references to dates, events, etc., that have already taken place - these references have not been omitted in order to maintain the integrity of the recording, as all Meet The Giants interviews are REAL and unedited conversations. Read more Asin : B003JD20C6
1) Power Ambition Glory: The Stunning Parallels Between Great Leaders of the Ancient World and Today...and the Lessons You Can Learn (Unabridged)
Steve Forbes, John Prevas
12 hours 49 minutes .
2) The Keys to Empowered Leadership
34 minutes .
3) The E-Myth Attorney: Why Most Legal Practices Dont Work and What to Do about It (Unabridged)
Michael E. Gerber, Robert Armstrong, Sanford M. Fisch
6 hours 32 minutes .
4) The Wal-Mart Way: The Inside Story of the Success of the Worlds Largest Company
3 hours 29 minutes .
5) Leadership and the Sexes: Using Gender Science to Create Success in Business (Unabridged)
Michael Gurian, Barbara Annis
7 hours 31 minutes .
6) Knowing Your Value (Unabridged)
4 hours 35 minutes .
7) The Best of Leadership, Volume 1: Vision (Unabridged)
2 hours 39 minutes .
8) Maharat Edarat Al That: Self Management Skills- in Arabic (Unabridged)
Ali Hassan Salem, Ph.D.
2 hours 14 minutes .
9) Leapfrogging: Harness the Power of Surprise for Business Breakthroughs (Unabridged)
5 hours 43 minutes .
10) Zennovation: An East-West Approach to Business Success (Unabridged)
Tomio Taki, Adam Taki
7 hours 11 minutes .
11) Harder Than I Thought: Adventures of a Twenty-First Century Leader (Unabridged)
Robert D. Austin, Richard L. Nolan, Shannon OżDonnell
9 hour 22 minutes
12) How Successful People Lead: Taking Your Influence to the Next Level (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
3 hours and 37 minutes .
13) CEO Guide to Doing Business in Brazil (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA
3 hours and 9 minutes .
14) Winning in Baseball and Business: Transforming Little League Principles into Major League Profits for Your Company (Unabridged)
4 hours and 30 minutes .
15) Jim Rohns 8 Best Success Lessons (Unabridged)
Link : HTML :