FREE. AudioBook : Einsteins Cosmos: How Albert Einsteins Vision Transformed Our Understanding of Space and Time: Great Discoveries. Download
Author of this audiobook is Michio Kaku. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Ray Porter. This was released on 19-JUL-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours and 30 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : A dazzling tour of the universe as Einstein saw it. How did Albert Einstein come up with the theories that changed the way we look at the world? By thinking in pictures. Michio Kaku, leading theoretical physicist (a cofounder of string theory) and best-selling science storyteller, shows how Einstein used seemingly simple images to lead a revolution in science. Daydreaming about racing a beam of light led to the special theory of relativity and the equation E = mc^2. Thinking about a man falling led to the general theory of relativity giving us black holes and the Big Bang. Einstein's failure to come up with a theory that would unify relativity and quantum mechanics stemmed from his lacking an apt image. Even in failure, however, Einstein's late insights have led to new avenues of research as well as to the revitalization of the quest for a "Theory of Everything". With originality and expertise, Kaku uncovers the surprising beauty that lies at the heart of Einstein's cosmos. Read more Asin : B00CX727KE
1) The Eerie Silence: Renewing Our Search for Alien Intelligence (Unabridged)
10 hours 9 minutes .
2) The 4 Percent Universe: Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and the Race to Discover the Rest of Reality (Unabridged)
10 hours 6 minutes .
3) Once Before Time: A Whole Story of the Universe (Unabridged)
12 hours 23 minutes .
4) The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations behind the 2012 Prophecies (Unabridged)
19 hours 26 minutes .
5) Seeing in the Dark: How Backyard Stargazers Are Guarding Earth from Interplanetary Peril (Unabridged)
11 hours 34 minutes .
6) Science Matters: Achieving Science Literacy (Unabridged)
James Trefil, Robert M. Hazen
11 hours 20 minutes .
7) The Secret Life of Dust: From the Cosmos to the Kitchen Counter, the Consequences of Little Things (Unabridged)
11 hour 22 minutes
8) How It Ends: From You to the Universe (Unabridged)
10 hours 28 minutes .
9) The Big Splat: Or How Our Moon Came to Be (Unabridged)
9 hours 47 minutes .
10) Nasa Voyager Space Sounds (Complete) (Unabridged)
5 hour 13 minutes
11) The Pluto Files: The Rise and Fall of Americas Favorite Planet (Unabridged)
Neil deGrasse Tyson
4 hours 24 minutes .
12) Origins of the Universe (Unabridged)
2 hours 38 minutes .
13) The First Three Minutes: A Modern View of the Origin of the Universe (Unabridged)
5 hours 22 minutes .
14) Stephen Hawkings Universe (Unabridged)
3 hours 43 minutes .
15) How the Universe Got Its Spots: Diary of a Finite Time in a Finite Space (Unabridged)
7 hours 22 minutes .
16) Theories of the Universe
2 hours 50 minutes .
17) The History of Astronomy: A Very Short Introduction (Unabridged)
3 hours 46 minutes .
18) The Big Bang Theory: What It Is, Where It Came From, and Why It Works (Unabridged)
Karen C. Fox
5 hour 30 minutes
19) Stephen W. Hawkings Life Works: The Cambridge Lectures
Stephen W. Hawking (Lucasian Professor of Mathematics, Cambridge University)
3 hours 55 minutes .
20) Horizons of Cosmology: Exploring Worlds Seen and Unseen (Unabridged)
7 hours 5 minutes .
21) Patrick Moores Astronomy (Unabridged)
2 hour 36 minutes
22) The Privileged Planet: How Our Place in the Cosmos is Designed for Discovery (Unabridged)
Guillermo Gonzalez, Jay Richards
12 hours 23 minutes .
23) Journey of the Universe (Unabridged)
Brian Thomas Swimme, Mary Evelyn Tucker
2 hours 48 minutes .
24) Life in the Universe: Bolinda Beginner Guides
7 hours 13 minutes .
25) Chasing Venus: The Race to Measure the Heavens (Unabridged)
8 hours 12 minutes .
26) Trailblazing Mars: NASAs Next Giant Leap (Unabridged)
7 hours 23 minutes .
27) The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet (Unabridged)
Robert M. Hazen
9 hours 56 minutes .
28) Dont Know Much about the Universe: Everything You Need to Know about the Cosmos but Never Learned
Kenneth C. Davis
6 hours 4 minutes .
29) Its Not Rocket Science (Unabridged)
6 hour 26 minutes
30) A Users Guide to the Universe: Surviving the Perils of Black Holes, Time Paradoxes, and Quantum Uncertainty (Unabridged)
Dave Goldberg, Jeff Blomquist
9 hour 54 minutes
31) How Old Is the Universe? (Unabridged)
David A. Weintraub
10 hour 37 minutes
32) The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World (Unabridged)
10 hours and 45 minutes .
33) The Case of the Missing Moon Rocks (Unabridged)
1 hour and 5 minutes .
34) Erasing Death: The Science That Is Rewriting the Boundaries Between Life and Death (Unabridged)
Sam Parnia, Josh Young
12 hours and 25 minutes .
35) Five Billion Years of Solitude: The Search for Life Among the Stars (Unabridged)
9 hours and 42 minutes .
36) The Origin and Evolution of Earth: From the Big Bang to the Future of Human Existence
The Great Courses
25 hours and 15 minutes .
37) Astronomy for ESL Learners: Section 2 (Unabridged)
1 hour and 39 minutes .
38) The Accidental Universe: The World You Thought You Knew (Unabridged)
3 hours and 51 minutes .
39) Voyager: Exploring the Outer Planets (Unabridged)
Joan Marie Verba
1 hour and 6 minutes .
40) Strange New Worlds: The Search for Alien Planets and Life Beyond Our Solar System (Unabridged)
6 hours and 38 minutes .
41) The End of Night: Searching for Natural Darkness in an Age of Artificial Light (Unabridged)
10 hours and 16 minutes .
42) The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries
The Great Courses, Neil deGrasse Tyson
3 hour 3 minutes
43) Origins: Fourteen Billion Years of Cosmic Evolution (Unabridged)
Neil deGrasse Tyson, Donald Goldsmith
8 hours and 39 minutes .
44) The Star of Bethlehem (Unabridged)
2 hours and 37 minutes .
45) Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?: .... and Other Questions from the Astronomers In-box at the Vatican Observatory (Unabridged)
Guy Consolmagno, Paul Mueller
9 hour 34 minutes
46) Mars Rover Curiosity: An Inside Account from Curiositys Chief Engineer (Unabridged)
Rob Manning, William L. Simon
7 hours and 43 minutes .
47) Martian Summer: My Ninety Days with Interplanetary Pioneers, Tempermental Robots, and NASAs Phoenix Mars Mission (Unabridged)
11 hours and 23 minutes .
48) El espacio (Unabridged)
1 hour and 12 minutes .
49) El silencio de Galileo [The Silence of Galileo] (Unabridged)
Luis López Nieves
11 hours and 34 minutes .
50) The Interstellar Age: Inside the Forty-Year Voyager Mission (Unabridged)
7 hours and 44 minutes .
Link : HTML :