FREE. AudioBook : Einsteins Cosmos: How Albert Einsteins Vision Transformed Our Understanding of Space and Time: Great Discoveries. Download
Einsteins Cosmos: How Albert Einsteins Vision Transformed Our Understanding of Space and Time: Great Discoveries (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Michio Kaku. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Ray Porter. This was released on 19-JUL-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours and 30 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : A dazzling tour of the universe as Einstein saw it. How did Albert Einstein come up with the theories that changed the way we look at the world? By thinking in pictures. Michio Kaku, leading theoretical physicist (a cofounder of string theory) and best-selling science storyteller, shows how Einstein used seemingly simple images to lead a revolution in science. Daydreaming about racing a beam of light led to the special theory of relativity and the equation E = mc^2. Thinking about a man falling led to the general theory of relativity giving us black holes and the Big Bang. Einstein's failure to come up with a theory that would unify relativity and quantum mechanics stemmed from his lacking an apt image. Even in failure, however, Einstein's late insights have led to new avenues of research as well as to the revitalization of the quest for a "Theory of Everything". With originality and expertise, Kaku uncovers the surprising beauty that lies at the heart of Einstein's cosmos. Read more Asin : B00CX727KE
1) The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos (Unabridged)
13 hours 49 minutes .
2) The Day We Found the Universe (Unabridged)
10 hours 35 minutes .
3) The Big Splat: Or How Our Moon Came to Be (Unabridged)
9 hours 47 minutes .
4) Secret Lives of Stars: Scientific American Special Edition
2 hours 14 minutes .
5) Nasa Voyager Space Sounds (Complete) (Unabridged)
5 hour 13 minutes
6) Stephen Hawkings Universe (Unabridged)
3 hours 43 minutes .
7) The History of Astronomy: A Very Short Introduction (Unabridged)
3 hours 46 minutes .
8) Stephen W. Hawkings Life Works: The Cambridge Lectures
Stephen W. Hawking (Lucasian Professor of Mathematics, Cambridge University)
3 hours 55 minutes .
9) Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays
4 hours 30 minutes .
10) Cycles of Time: An Extraordinary New View of the Universe (Unabridged)
7 hours 27 minutes .
11) How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming (Unabridged)
7 hours 48 minutes .
12) The Magic of the Moon (Unabridged)
13) Patrick Moores Astronomy (Unabridged)
2 hour 36 minutes
14) How It Began: A Time-Travelers Guide to the Universe (Unabridged)
12 hours 40 minutes .
15) The Logic of Microspace: Technology and Management of Minimum-Cost Space Missions (Unabridged)
21 hours 6 minutes .
16) Its Not Rocket Science (Unabridged)
6 hour 26 minutes
17) Science Set Free: 10 Paths to New Discovery (Unabridged)
12 hours 56 minutes .
18) A Users Guide to the Universe: Surviving the Perils of Black Holes, Time Paradoxes, and Quantum Uncertainty (Unabridged)
Dave Goldberg, Jeff Blomquist
9 hour 54 minutes
19) Near-Earth Objects: Finding Them Before They Find Us (Unabridged)
Donald K. Yeomans
4 hours 21 minutes .
20) First Life: Discovering the Connections between Stars, Cells, and How Life Began (Unabridged)
13 hours and 57 minutes .
21) How It Began: A Time-Travelers Guide to the Universe (Unabridged)
13 hour 4 minutes
22) The Modern Scholar: Lore of the Stars: The Mythological Narrative of the Night Sky
Professor Timothy B. Shutt
4 hours and 19 minutes .
23) The Origin and Evolution of Earth: From the Big Bang to the Future of Human Existence
The Great Courses
25 hours and 15 minutes .
24) The Accidental Universe: The World You Thought You Knew (Unabridged)
3 hours and 51 minutes .
25) Strange New Worlds: The Search for Alien Planets and Life Beyond Our Solar System (Unabridged)
6 hours and 38 minutes .
26) The End of Night: Searching for Natural Darkness in an Age of Artificial Light (Unabridged)
10 hours and 16 minutes .
27) The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries
The Great Courses, Neil deGrasse Tyson
3 hour 3 minutes
28) Martian Summer: My Ninety Days with Interplanetary Pioneers, Tempermental Robots, and NASAs Phoenix Mars Mission (Unabridged)
11 hours and 23 minutes .
29) Curiosidades (Unabridged)
25 minutes .
30) Starlight Detectives: How Astronomers, Inventors, and Eccentrics Discovered the Modern Universe (Unabridged)
13 hour 4 minutes
Link : HTML :