AudioBook : Easier Networking for the Introvert and Socially Reluctant: A 4-Step Guide Thats Natural, Stress-Free and Gets Results. Download
Easier Networking for the Introvert and Socially Reluctant: A 4-Step Guide Thats Natural, Stress-Free and Gets Results (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Dorothy Tannahill-Moran, Kevin Kermes. Publisher is Dorothy Tannahill-Moran. This audio book is Narrated by Lori J. Moran. This was released on 30-MAR-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours and 17 min.. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : To have a successful career, it's imperative to have a good, strong network of people with whom you've formed relationships. Whether you are doing a job search, going for a promotion, or hunting for your next great business deal, you will succeed only with and through the relationships you form with others. Yet, the standard advice on how to network to develop these relationships doesn't usually work for introverts and the socially reluctant. The "Just get out there and meet people!" advice only works if you already happen to be one of the extroverts in our culture. Easier Networking for Introverts and the Socially Reluctant is a 4-step guide specifically designed for and used successfully by people who are not naturally extroverted, and who need networking guidance that will work for them. This guide contains proven methods that take people through a step-by-step process; better known as bite-sized steps for learning to network without the usual dread experienced by introverts and the socially reluctant. As it turns out, this approach works well for all personality types! In Easier Networking for Introverts and the Socially Reluctant, you will learn: The four building blocks of relationship development which apply to all parts of your life, and especially to networking. The best places to expand your network. The best way to engage your network. How to maintain your network and stay accountable. Significant aspects of the introvert personality, giving you insight and understanding into how this approach will work for you! Read more Asin : B00VARQ02E
1) The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness (Unabridged)
Stephen R. Covey
14 hour 19 minutes
2) Things That Dont Require Talent
55 minutes .
3) Read This Before Our Next Meeting: The Modern Meeting Standard for Successful Organizations (Unabridged)
1 hour 8 minutes .
4) El Poder de Mantenerse Enfocado [The Power of Focus]
Jack Canfield, Victor Mark Hansen, Les Hewitt
4 hours 40 minutes .
5) The IT Factor: Be the One People Like, Listen to, and Remember (Unabridged)
4 hours 47 minutes .
6) Breathe Easy: Relieve Stress and Reclaim Balance (Unabridged)
Brian Tracy, Mache Siebel, Zig Ziglar
8 hours 20 minutes .
7) The 15-Minute Inbox: Control Email. Create Time. Lead Your Business. (Unabridged)
4 hours and 28 minutes .
8) The I of Leadership: Strategies for Seeing, Being and Doing (Unabridged)
8 hours and 56 minutes .
9) Pravilnye znakomstva. Netvorking bez sekretov [Correct Dating: Networking Without Secrets] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 17 minutes .
10) 30 Minuten Selbstlerntechniken
Rudolf Müller, Martin Jürgens, Klaus Krebs
1 hour 2 minutes
11) Flee 9-5: Get 6 - 7 Figures and Do What You Love (Unabridged)
5 hour 43 minutes
13) Moms Mean Business: A Guide to Creating a Successful Company and Happy Life as a Mom Entrepreneur (Unabridged)
Erin Baebler, Lara Galloway
5 hours and 21 minutes .
14) The Naked CEO: The Truth You Need to Build a Big Life (Unabridged)
6 hour 14 minutes
15) 6 Months to 6 Figures (Unabridged)
Peter J. Voogd
3 hours and 25 minutes .
Link : HTML :