FREE. AudioBook : Getting Digital Marketing Right: A Simplified Process for Business Growth, Goal Attainment, and Powerful Marketing. Download
Getting Digital Marketing Right: A Simplified Process for Business Growth, Goal Attainment, and Powerful Marketing (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is David J. Bradley. Publisher is David J. Bradley. This audio book is Narrated by David J. Bradley. This was released on 06-MAR-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours and 25 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : You need your business to grow and meet its goals over the next 12 months. You may have tried different marketing and sales tactics and met with different consultants, agencies, and potential hires. Still, there's still no clear answer. How can you maximize your return and meet your business goals, all while on a limited budget? If we had a corporate level, multimillion-dollar advertising campaign, this might be easy. But we aren't in that position. It takes just two things for powerful marketing. First of all you need to know how to turn your digital presence into something useful, like leads or customers. To do this you need a digital sales funnel in place from top to bottom. These are the six stages of the digital sales funnel: Stage one: generate demand Stage two: capture quality leads Stage three: nurture leads Stage four: convert leads into customers Stage five: close, deliver, and satisfy Stage six: referrals and follow-up But that alone doesn't mean much unless there's a clear purpose. To have a purpose, we need a strategy. Learn to Develop a Strategy with Five Steps: 1. Where are you today? 2. Finding your ideal 3. Mapping out your plan 4. Getting your hands dirty 5. Recap and review Have you noticed we didn't say you have to know how to do popular digital-marketing tactics? Search-engine optimization has backlinks to build and keywords to optimize for. Email lists have to be set up, connected to your website, and segmented based on the audience. Your website...well, that might need to be coded from the ground up again. But we aren't going to worry about that. It isn't our job to know how to build a website or do SEO or any of that. It's our job to set a strategy to decide what we need or don't need and have others deliver the technical work. Read more Asin : B00UAY5JS4
2) Sarcasm at Work (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
7 minutes .
3) Leadership by the Book: Tools to Transform Your Workplace
Ken Blanchard, Bill Hybels, and Phil Hodges
1 hour 41 minutes .
4) The Power of Acknowledgment (Unabridged)
Judith W. Umlas
1 hour 38 minutes .
5) Fun is Good: How to Create Joy and Passion in Your Workplace and Career (Unabridged)
Mike Veeck and Pete Williams
6 hours 40 minutes .
6) Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun (Unabridged)
3 hours 10 minutes .
7) Follow this Path: How the Worlds Greatest Organizations Drive Growth by Unleashing Human Potential
Curt Coffman and Gabriel Gonzales-Molina, Ph.D.
3 hours 23 minutes .
8) Knowing Your Value (Unabridged)
4 hours 35 minutes .
9) Leadership Without Silver Bullets: A Guide to Exercising Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours 38 minutes .
10) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen R. Covey
3 hours 24 minutes .
11) 12: The Elements of Great Managing
Rodd Wagner and James K. Harter
4 hours 15 minutes .
12) A Leadership Series for Successful Living (Unabridged)
Richard Gorham and Orison Swett Marden
8 hours 5 minutes .
13) Outthink the Competition: How a New Generation of Strategists Sees Options Others Ignore (Unabridged)
6 hours 21 minutes .
14) TouchPoints: Creating Powerful Leadership Connections in the Smallest of Moments (Unabridged)
Douglas R. Conant, Mette Norgaard
3 hours 29 minutes .
15) Howards Gift: Uncommon Wisdom to Inspire Your Lifes Work (Unabridged)
9 hours 19 minutes .
16) Discover Your CEO Brand: Secrets to Embracing and Maximizing Your Unique Value as a Leader
7 hours 27 minutes .
17) Leadocracy: Hiring More Great Leaders (Like You) into Government (Unabridged)
4 hours 48 minutes .
18) The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly? (Unabridged)
7 hour 12 minutes
19) Beyond the Idea: How to Execute Innovation in Any Organization (Unabridged)
Vijay Govindarajan, Chris Trimble
3 hour 42 minutes
20) Just Lead!: A No-Whining, No-Complaining, No-Nonsense Practical Guide for Women Leaders in the Church (Unabridged)
Sherry Surratt, Jenni Carton
5 hour 16 minutes
21) The 80/20 Manager: The Secret to Working Less and Achieving More (Unabridged)
7 hour 7 minutes
22) Quick and Nimble: Creating a Corporate Culture of Innovation (Unabridged)
7 hours and 34 minutes .
23) Winning in Baseball and Business: Transforming Little League Principles into Major League Profits for Your Company (Unabridged)
4 hours and 30 minutes .
24) CEO Guide to Doing Business in New Zealand (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA
2 hours and 53 minutes .
25) The Team Success Handbook (Unabridged)
1 hour and 9 minutes .
26) Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Unabridged)
Steven G Carley
1 hour and 10 minutes .
27) #GIRLBOSS: How to Write Your Own Rules While Turning Heads and Turning Profits (Unabridged)
4 hours and 44 minutes .
28) Leadership Solved (Unabridged)
35 minutes .
29) Mighty Midsized Companies: How Leaders Overcome 7 Silent Growth Killers (Unabridged)
5 hours and 28 minutes .
30) Enterprise Value: How the Best Owner-Managers Build Their Fortune, Capture Their Companys Gains, and Create Their Legacy (Unabridged)
6 hours and 23 minutes .
Link : HTML :