FREE. AudioBook : Decision Making for Dummies. Download
Decision Making for Dummies (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Dawna Jones. Publisher is Audible Studios. This audio book is Narrated by Cassandra Campbell. This was released on 17-OCT-14. Duration of this Audio Book is 16 hours and 45 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Discover the best approaches for making business decisions. Today's business leaders have to face the facts - you can't separate leadership from decision making. The importance of making decisions, no matter how big or small, cannot be overstated. Decision Making for Dummies is a candid resource that helps leaders understand the impact of their choices, not only on business, but also on their credibility and reputation. Designed for managers, business owners, and anyone else who makes tough decisions on a daily basis, this guide helps you figure out if the decisions you're making are the right ones. In addition to helping you explore how to evaluate your choices, Decision Making for Dummies covers ways to receive support for decision-making, delves into various decision-making styles, reviews the importance of sifting through data and information, and includes information on ways to engage others and make decisions collectively. Being in charge can be challenging, but with this guide, you don't have to go it alone. Discusses the effects of decision making and outlines the considerations that must be made to gain trust and confidence. Demonstrates ways to communicate particularly sensitive decisions, and offers approaches for making bold decisions that challenge the status quo. Delves into the risks and benefits of certain decisions, and shows readers the best ways to evaluate choices. Outlines smart strategies for engaging others and drawing them into the decision-making process. Crucial decisions need to be made every day in the business world, so there's no time to waste. Make Decision Making for Dummies your primary resource for learning to choose your actions wisely and confidently. Read more Asin : B00OMDOQXS
1) The Ten Faces of Innovation (Unabridged)
Tom Kelley with Jonathan Littman
9 hours 3 minutes .
2) Living an Exceptional Life (Live)
47 minutes .
3) Crafting Competitive Resumes for Veterans: When You Dont Have Much to Say (Unabridged)
1 hour 7 minutes .
4) The Art of Negotiation (Unabridged)
Gerard I. Nierenberg
37 minutes .
5) Winners are Driven: A Champions Guide to Success in Business and Life (Unabridged)
7 hours 20 minutes .
6) Be the Hero: Three Powerful Ways to Overcome Challenges in Work and Life (Unabridged)
Noah Blumenthal, Marshall Goldsmith
4 hours 23 minutes .
7) FT Press Delivers: Profiles of Remarkable Companies (Unabridged)
Nancy F. Koehn, The Editors of New Word City
3 hours 41 minutes .
8) The Executive Voice Trainer (Unabridged)
3 hours 1 minutes .
9) Communicate with Confidence: Increase Your Credibility
4 hours 51 minutes .
10) The Answer: Grow Any Business, Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life
John Assaraf, Murray Smith
6 hours 2 minutes .
11) The Google Story: Inside the Hottest Business, Media, and Technology Success of Our Time
David A. Vise and Mark Malseed
6 hours 3 minutes .
12) Bargaining with the Devil: When to Negotiate, When to Fight
7 hours 48 minutes .
13) Mastering Your Message (Unabridged)
Dr. Tony Alessandra
3 hours 58 minutes .
14) Re-Invent Your Personal Brand (Unabridged)
15) Increasing Sales Results: Your Questions Answered (Unabridged)
Ashley Latter, Andy Gilbert
16) John Adairs 100 Greatest Ideas For Brilliant Communication (Unabridged)
4 hours 9 minutes .
17) Public Speaking Confidence: Prepare and deliver great speeches every time!
Glenn Harrold, Aly Harrold
1 hour 46 minutes .
18) The Influential Writer: How To Captivate, Entertain, and Persuade in Writing
28 minutes .
19) Custom Nation: Why Customization Is the Future of Business and How to Profit From It (Unabridged)
Anthony Flynn, Emily Flynn Vencat
5 hours and 30 minutes .
20) The Courage to Change: A Self Help Guide on Changing Your Life, Career and Habits (Unabridged)
21 minutes .
21) Beginners Guide to Information Marketing: Your First Kindle Ebook (Unabridged)
2 hour 9 minutes
22) Beyond the Idea: How to Execute Innovation in Any Organization (Unabridged)
Vijay Govindarajan, Chris Trimble
3 hour 42 minutes
23) Five Keys to Powerful Business Relationships: How to Become More Productive, Effective, and Influential (Unabridged)
Sallie J. Sherman, Joseph P. Sperry, Steve Vucelich
6 hours and 12 minutes .
24) Ways and Means of Managing Up: 50 Strategies for Helping You and Your Boss Succeed (Unabridged)
F. William Smullen
6 hours and 11 minutes .
25) The Ultimate Book of Influence: 10 Tools of Persuasion to Connect, Communicate, and Win in Business (Unabridged)
5 hour 24 minutes
26) Workplace Bullying: How to Survive and Thrive with a Bully Boss (Unabridged)
David Leads, Relationship Up
1 hour and 35 minutes .
27) Erfolgreicher bewerben durch Kleinigkeiten. Denk dir einfach, du bist eine Tafel Schokolade!
2 hour 4 minutes
29) Lebe ehrlich - werde reich!
6 hour 14 minutes
30) Motivation und Erfolg sind kein Zufall. 25 Impulse fr persnlichen und beruflichen Erfolg
1 hour 17 minutes
Link : HTML :