FREE. AudioBook : Darren Shirlaw - Selling Your Business for Big Profit: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet. Download
Darren Shirlaw - Selling Your Business for Big Profit: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
Author of this audiobook is Darren Shirlaw. Publisher is Intellect Inspire. This audio book is Narrated by Mike Giles. This was released on 27-APR-2010. Duration of this Audio Book is 47 minutes .. This is original_staging.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : If you are ever thinking of selling your business, there is no person better placed to offer advice than Darren Shirlaw. Having helped countless companies sell in short periods of time for many times the value they might have expected, this interview could literally be worth millions to you.This interview may contain references to dates, events, etc., that have already taken place. These references have not been omitted in order to maintain the integrity of the recording, as all Meet The Giants interviews are REAL and unedited conversations. Read more Asin : B003JD8KOS
2) Change or Go: How to Stop Non-Team Player Behavior at Work
Arron Parnell Grow
1 hour 10 minutes .
3) Hour of Opportunity (Unabridged)
Richard Gorham and Orison Swett Marden
1 hour 35 minutes .
4) Leadership and the New Science
Margaret J. Wheatley
5) Leader to Leader Vol. 1 (Unabridged)
edited by Frances Hesselbein and Paul M. Cohen
2 hour 32 minutes
6) Getting Cooperation: Team Building That Works (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
17 minutes .
7) Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done (Unabridged)
Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan
8 hours 10 minutes .
8) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 1 (Unabridged)
Richard Parkes Cordock
5 hour 26 minutes
9) Maharat Edarat Al That: Self Management Skills- in Arabic (Unabridged)
Ali Hassan Salem, Ph.D.
2 hours 14 minutes .
10) Talent Is Never Enough: Discover the Choices That Will Take You Beyond Your Talent
4 hours 33 minutes .
11) The Extraordinary Leader
John H. Zenger
4 hour 6 minutes
12) Beyond Dealmaking: Five Steps to Negotiating Profitable Relationships (Unabridged)
9 hours 30 minutes .
13) The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals (Unabridged)
Sean Covey, Chris McChesney, Jim Huling
8 hours and 27 minutes .
14) The Mentor Leader: Secrets to Building People and Teams That Win Consistently (Unabridged)
6 hours and 3 minutes .
15) The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster: Why Now Is the Time to #jointheride (Unabridged)
7 hours and 13 minutes .
Link : HTML :