FREE. AudioBook : Dance of Change: The Challenge to Sustain Momentum in Learning Organizations. Download
Dance of Change: The Challenge to Sustain Momentum in Learning Organizations
Author of this audiobook is Peter Senge, Art Kleiner. Publisher is Bantam Doubleday Dell Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Peter Senge, Art Kleiner. This was released on 15-DEC-1999. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hour 0 minutes . This is abridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Since Peter Senge published his groundbreaking book The Fifth Discipline, he and his associates have frequently been asked by the business community: "How do we go beyond the first steps of corporate change?" They know that companies and organizations cannot thrive today without learning to adapt their attitudes and practices. But companies that establish change initiatives discover, after initial success, that even the most promising efforts to transform or revitalize organizations - despite interest, resources, and compelling business results - can fail to sustain themselves over time. That's because organizations have complex, well-developed immune systems, aimed at preserving the status quo.Now, drawing upon new theories about leadership and the long-term success of change initiatives, and based upon 25 years of experience building learning organizations, the authors of The Fifth Discipline Fieldbook show how to accelerate success and avoid the obstacles that can stall momentum. The Dance of Change, written for managers and executives at every level of an organization, reveals how business leaders can work together to anticipate the challenges that profound change will ultimately force the organization to face. Read more Keywords : managing change, successfully managing change Asin : B002V1OR64
1) Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets (Unabridged)
Nassim Nicholas Taleb
10 hours 1 minutes .
2) The Flight of the Creative Class (Unabridged)
10 hours 54 minutes .
3) Know-How (Unabridged)
9 hours 9 minutes .
4) Power Publicity (Unabridged)
David R. Portney
1 hour 7 minutes .
5) Integration Marketing:: How Small Businesses Become Big Businesses - and Big Businesses Become Empires (Unabridged)
1 hour 42 minutes .
6) Organizing from the Inside Out
2 hours 15 minutes .
7) The Platinum Rule: Do Unto Others as Theyd Like Done Unto Them
Tony Alessandra, Ph.D. and Michael J. O'Connor, Ph.D.
8) Jack: Straight from the Gut
Jack Welch with John A. Byrne
9) Awaken the Leader Within: How the Wisdom of Jesus Can Unleash Your Potential (Unabridged)
5 hours 44 minutes .
10) Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life, One Conversation at a Time
5 hours 9 minutes .
11) The Trusted Advisor (Unabridged)
David Maister, Charles Green, Robert Galford
6 hours 16 minutes .
12) Everything Is Obvious: Once You Know the Answer (Unabridged)
Duncan J. Watts
8 hour 44 minutes
13) The Go-Getter: A Story That Tells You How to Be One (Unabridged)
Peter B. Kyne
1 hour 2 minutes .
14) Hello, Success!: A Leadership Book for Women (Unabridged)
Dr. Cherie Whiting
2 hours and 55 minutes .
15) Managers as Mentors: Building Partnerships for Learning (Third Edition) (Unabridged)
Chip R. Bell, Marshall Goldsmith
6 hours and 34 minutes .
16) Kiss Your BUT Good-Bye: How to Get Beyond the One Word That Stands Between You and Success (Unabridged)
Joseph Azelby, Robert Azelby
5 hours and 50 minutes .
17) Beyond the Pale: The Story of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. (Unabridged)
8 hour 53 minutes
19) Kill the Company: End the Status Quo, Start an Innovation Revolution (Unabridged)
6 hours and 22 minutes .
20) Slovar MBA dlja menedzhera [Dictionary MBA for Managers] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 47 minutes .
21) LinkedIn: Use Your Profile to Attract Employers (Unabridged)
17 minutes .
22) Work in Your Pajamas: A Guide to Becoming a Freelance Writer (Unabridged)
46 minutes .
23) Boards That Excel: Candid Insights and Practical Advice for Directors (Unabridged)
B. Joseph White
7 hours and 45 minutes .
24) The Cabin Crew Interview Made Easy: An Inside Look Behind the Secret Elimination Process (Unabridged)
5 hour 28 minutes
26) The DIY Career Manifesto: The Unconventional Guide to Turning Your Talents and Know-How into a Profitable Business (Unabridged)
1 hour and 38 minutes .
27) Ich coache mich selbst!. Das Erfolgstraining gegen Stress, Angst und andere Belastungen: Der Ratgeber fr ein selbstbewussteres Leben
Gunnar Cramer, Dag Furuholmen
5 hour 30 minutes
28) Die 7 Wege zur Effektivitt fr Manager
Stephen R. Covey
2 hour 36 minutes
29) Think Big, Smart Small, Move Fast: A Blueprint for Transformation from the Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation (Unabridged)
Nicholas LaRusso, Barbara Spurrier, Gianrico Farrugia
8 hours and 10 minutes .
30) How to Make BIG Money in Network Marketing: Wide N Deep - Shattering the Myths (Multi Level Magic, Book 2) (Unabridged)
Ron G. Holland
7 hour 18 minutes
Link : HTML :