FREE. AudioBook : Your Customer Rules!: Delivering the Me2B Experiences That Todays Customers Demand. Download
Your Customer Rules!: Delivering the Me2B Experiences That Todays Customers Demand (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Bill Price, David Jaffe. Publisher is Audible Studios. This audio book is Narrated by Steven Cooper. This was released on 24-MAR-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 7 hours and 4 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : What you need to know about your customers. Now more than ever, every interaction you have with customers is critical. Customers today have unlimited information at their fingertips - and can influence the purchase decisions and behaviors of millions of others. With this comes a shift in the balance of power, and every company must come to terms with the fact that the customer is in control. Interacting with customers in the way they want is an essential business strategy and, in many industries, the key to business success. Executives still refer to B2B and B2C business models, as though companies control demand by going to customers with products and services. But as Bill Price and David Jaffe (authors of The Best Service Is No Service) show, a new business model is emerging in which the customer directs the relationship. It is becoming a world of "Me2B" - one in which the customer, not the business, dictates the terms of engagement. In order for your business to thrive, you must create positive experiences to fulfill a range of customer needs. Though the mediums for customer engagement continuously evolve, Price and Jaffe show that customer needs remain unchanging. In Your Customer Rules!, they define a critical hierarchy of seven needs that your company can meet and apply as a methodology. Throughout this practical guidebook, Price and Jaffe share examples of companies that succeed by meeting these seven needs, including Amazon, Apple, IKEA, Nordstrom, USAA, Shoes of Prey, Vente-Privee, and Yamato Transport, as well as those that didn't. Your Customer Rules! offers tailored advice for companies at every stage, from nimble startups to legacy firms with established customer service practices - and everyone in between. With a simple, elegant solution for driving lasting value for customers, Your Customer Rules! is a clear guide for strengthening customer relationships and competing on more than price. Read more Asin : B00V3MDEAC
1) The New Psycho-Cybernetics (Unabridged)
Maxwell Maltz edited by Dan S. Kennedy
11 hours 32 minutes .
2) Leading for Success in the 21st Century: Leveraging the Latest Communications Technology
37 minutes .
3) Power of Time: Controlling Time
56 minutes .
4) Jam: Amp Your Business, Rock Your Team (Unabridged)
Dan Lipson, Jeff Carlisi
4 hours 41 minutes .
5) Principle-Centered Leadership
Stephen R. Covey
3 hours 13 minutes .
6) Organizing Genius: The Secrets of Creative Collaboration (Unabridged)
Warren Bennis, Patricia Ward Biederman
7 hours 10 minutes .
7) Born Entrepreneurs, Born Leaders: How Your Genes Affect Your Work Life (Unabridged)
8 hours 50 minutes .
8) Mondays at 3: A Story for Managers Learning to Lead (Unabridged)
10 hours 39 minutes .
9) All In: How the Best Managers Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Big Results (Unabridged)
Adrian Gostick, Chester Elton
6 hours 55 minutes .
10) Hiring Do-ers for Success: The Steve Jobs Approach to Success (Unabridged)
53 minutes .
11) Writing a Business Plan (Unabridged)
25 minutes .
12) The Failure of Risk Management: Why Its Broken and How to Fix It (Unabridged)
Douglas W. Hubbard
10 hours 18 minutes .
13) Become a Franchise Owner!: The Start-Up Guide to Lowering Risk, Making Money, and Owning What You Do (Unabridged)
8 hours 42 minutes .
14) Why CEOs Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top - And How to Manage Them (Unabridged)
David L. Dotlich, Peter C. Cairo
3 hours 43 minutes .
15) Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System
9 hours 36 minutes .
16) Toxic Workplace!: Managing Toxic Personalities and Their Systems of Power (Unabridged)
Mitchell Kusy, Elizabeth Holloway
6 hours 24 minutes .
18) Trillions: Thriving in the Emerging Information Ecology (Unabridged)
Peter Lucas, Joe Ballay, Mickey McManus
12 hour 22 minutes
19) No Excuses: How You Can Turn Any Workplace into a Great One (Unabridged)
Jennifer Robin, Michael Burchell
6 hours and 41 minutes .
20) Ready to Be a Thought Leader?: How to Increase Your Influence, Impact, and Success (Unabridged)
Denise Brosseau, Guy Kawasaki
7 hours and 28 minutes .
21) Humble Inquiry: The Gentle Art of Asking Instead of Telling (Unabridged)
Edgar H. Schein
3 hours and 30 minutes .
22) Organizing for Success: Second Edition (Unabridged)
5 hour 3 minutes
23) Lean in Construction: Key to Improvements in Time, Cost and Quality (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso, MCIPS MBA
3 hours and 16 minutes .
24) The Leadership Playbook (Unabridged)
5 hours and 34 minutes .
25) Devenez votre meilleur actif
1 hour 19 minutes
26) Wirksam frdern: Die Fhrungskraft als Coach (Hrbuch-Training fr Fhrungskrfte 10)
27) Materielle und immaterielle Leistungsreize (Mitarbeiterfhrung 8)
Joachim von Hein
1 hour 6 minutes
28) David und Goliath. Die Kunst, bermchtige zu bezwingen
2 hour 0 minutes
29) High Stake Communication Skills: Confidence and Charisma in Crucial Conversations
Brian Tracy, Brad Worthley, Chris Widener, Nido Qubein
3 hours and 10 minutes .
30) Ne vous noyez pas dans un verre deau
Kristine Carlson, Richard Carlson
1 hour 17 minutes
Link : HTML :