AudioBook : Three Cups of Tea: One Mans Mission to Fight Terrorism and Build Nations. Download
Author of this audiobook is Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin. Publisher is Tantor Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Patrick Lawlor. This was released on 01-AUG-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 13 hours 33 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9781400152513. Rating : 4.21/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : In 1993 Greg Mortenson was the exhausted survivor of a failed attempt to ascend K2, an American climbing bum wandering emaciated and lost through Pakistan's Karakoram Himalaya. After he was taken in and nursed back to health by the people of an impoverished Pakistani village, Mortenson promised to return one day and build them a school. From that rash, earnest promise grew one of the most incredible humanitarian campaigns of our time: Greg Mortenson's one-man mission to counteract extremism by building schools, especially for girls, throughout the breeding ground of the Taliban. Award-winning journalist David Oliver Relin has collaborated on this spellbinding account of Mortenson's incredible accomplishments in a region where Americans are often feared and hated. In pursuit of his goal, Mortenson has survived kidnapping, fatwas issued by enraged mullahs, repeated death threats, and wrenching separations from his wife and children. But his success speaks for itself. At last count, his Central Asia Institute had built 55 schools. Three Cups of Tea is at once an unforgettable adventure and the inspiring true story of how one man really is changing the world, one school at a time. Read more Keywords : Pakistan, building, schools, Taliban, Himalaya Asin : B002V0KM9G
1) Faith and Politics (Unabridged)
Senator John Danforth
8 hours 52 minutes .
2) The Ayatollah Begs to Differ: The Paradox of Modern Iran (Unabridged)
9 hours 29 minutes .
3) The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder (Unabridged)
10 hours 39 minutes .
4) The Future of Multilateralism: 2004 Socialist Scholars Conference
Ian Williams, Philip S. Golub, Jan Kavan, and more
1 hour 47 minutes .
5) A Conflict of Visions: Ideological Origins of Political Struggles (Unabridged)
7 hours 8 minutes .
6) How the West Was Lost: Fifty Years of Economic Folly - and the Stark Choices Ahead (Unabridged)
8 hours 15 minutes .
7) The Secret Man: The Story of Watergates Deep Throat (Unabridged)
5 hours 52 minutes .
8) The Case Against Barack Obama: The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Medias Favorite Candidate (Unabridged)
7 hours 14 minutes .
9) The Global Debt Trap: How to Escape the Danger and Build a Fortune (Unabridged)
Claus Vogt, Roland Leuschel, Martin D. Weiss (foreword)
9 hours 7 minutes .
10) Busted: A Tale of Corruption and Betrayal in the City of Brotherly Love (Unabridged)
Wendy Ruderman, Barbara Laker
6 hour 55 minutes
11) Neues Lexikon der Rechtsirrtmer
1 hour 16 minutes
12) WebAttack. Der Staat als Stalker
Roman Maria Koidl
3 hour 30 minutes
13) Keiner scheisst den anderen an!: Die besten Sprche aus der Welt des Sports im O-Ton
Ulrich Sonnenschein, Martin Maria Schwarz
14) Investment Punk. Warum ihr schuftet und wir reich werden
3 hour 45 minutes
15) Unsere sichere Nation? (DIE ZEIT)
Link : HTML :