FREE. AudioBook : The Courage to Teach: Exploring the Inner Landscape of a Teachers Life. Download
The Courage to Teach: Exploring the Inner Landscape of a Teachers Life (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Parker J. Palmer. Publisher is Blackstone Audio, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Stefan Rudnicki. This was released on 06-JUL-2009. Duration of this Audio Book is 8 hours 33 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : This book builds on a simple premise: good teaching cannot be reduced to technique but is rooted in the identity and integrity of the teacher. Good teaching takes myriad forms but good teachers share one trait: they are authentically present in the classroom, in community with their students and their subject. They possess "a capacity for connectedness" and are able to weave a complex web of connections between themselves, their subjects, and their students, helping their students weave a world for themselves. Connections made by good teachers are held not in their methods but in their hearts - the place where intellect, emotion, spirit, and will converge in the human self - when we choose to live authentic lives. Read more Asin : B002VA9422
1) Washingtons Crossing (Unabridged)
David Hackett Fischer
18 hours 13 minutes .
2) Adams vs. Jefferson: The Tumultuous Election of 1800 (Unabridged)
11 hours 17 minutes .
3) The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality (Unabridged)
22 hours 16 minutes .
4) Will in the World: How Shakespeare Became Shakespeare (Unabridged)
15 hours 16 minutes .
5) Villages (Unabridged)
9 hours 29 minutes .
6) Stein on Writing: A Master Editor Shares His Craft, Techniques, and Strategies (Unabridged)
11 hours 16 minutes .
7) VangoNotes for Psychology, 3/ce
Lester Lefton, Linda Brannon
5 hour 8 minutes
8) VangoNotes for Strategic Management in Action, 4/e
3 hour 0 minutes
9) VangoNotes for The Humanities: Culture, Continuity and Change: Volume 1
Henry M. Sayre
10 hour 56 minutes
10) VangoNotes for The American Nation, 13/e, Volume 2
Mark C. Carnes and John A. Garraty
6 hour 39 minutes
11) VangoNotes for Technology in Action, 5/e Introductory
Alan Evans, Kendall Martin, and Mary Anne Poatsy
3 hour 19 minutes
12) VangoNotes for Marketing: Real People, Real Choices, 5/e
Michael Solomon, Greg Marshall, and Elnora Stuart
13) VangoNotes for Marketing: An Introduction, 8/e
Gary Armstrong and Philip Kotler
14) VangoNotes for Experiencing MIS
6 hour 35 minutes
15) VangoNotes for Rhythms of College Success, 1/e
4 hour 8 minutes
16) VangoNotes for Cost Accounting, 13/e
Charles T. Horngren, Srikant M. Datar, and Madhav Rajan
7 hour 30 minutes
17) VangoNotes for Prentice Hall Reviews and Rationales: Pathophysiology, 2/e
Mary Ann Hogan, Karen Hill, Marcia Bower, and more
7 hour 14 minutes
18) VangoNotes for Marketing, Second Canadian Edition
Gary Armstrong, Philip Kotler, Peggy Cunningham, Peter Mitchell, Lilly Anne Buchwitz
19) VangoNotes for Public Speaking: Strategies for Success, 5/e
2 hour 17 minutes
20) VangoNotes for Essential Biology, 3/e
Neil Campbell, Jane Reese, Eric Simon
1 hour 36 minutes
21) The Persian Wars, Volume 2 (Unabridged)
14 hours 29 minutes .
22) VangoNotes for Stand Out 2 (English / Spanish)
2 hour 23 minutes
23) VangoNotes for Anatomy and Physiology, 3/e: Topics 1-13
Elaine Marieb, Katja Hoehn, and Lauren Gollahon
4 hour 31 minutes
24) The NHS is Broken, It Needs Reinventing: An Intelligence Squared Debate
Intelligence Squared Limited
1 hour 46 minutes .
25) Kafka in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
2 hours 7 minutes .
26) Thomas Aquinas in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
1 hour 22 minutes .
27) What Do You Care What Other People Think?: Further Adventures of a Curious Character (Unabridged)
Richard P. Feynman and Ralph Leighton
6 hours 12 minutes .
28) Napoleon (Unabridged)
29) The Story of Light
6 hours 14 minutes .
30) Word Smart II: Building an Even More Educated Vocabulary
Adam Robinson and Julian Fleisher
5 hours 20 minutes .
Link : HTML :