FREE. AudioBook : Confident: Boost Your Self Esteem, Bridge the Self Confidence Gap, and Finally Stop Struggling. Download
Confident: Boost Your Self Esteem, Bridge the Self Confidence Gap, and Finally Stop Struggling (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Ric Thompson. Publisher is Healthy Wealthy nWise Press. This audio book is Narrated by Smokey Rivers. This was released on 31-MAR-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour and 12 min.. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Confident: Boost Your Self Esteem, Bridge the Self Confidence Gap, and Finally Stop Struggling by best-selling author Ric Thompson contains proven steps and strategies for how to improve your confidence, boost your self-esteem, and start believing in yourself so that you can live the life you know you deserve. If there is one thing that every successful entrepreneur, leader, athlete, or anything else shares, it is a rock-solid belief in themselves and their ability to succeed. This book will help you go from wherever you are now to this kind of confidence without struggle, even if you don't think that's possible right now. Thompson provides valuable insights into understanding, creating, and maintaining the level of self-confidence you need in order to manifest your dreams. You will learn: How to evaluate your confidence levels right now - in all areas of your life so you can focus in on areas that will make the biggest impact How your beliefs affect your confidence, and how to change the limiting ones to give you a boost; yes it is possible to change those beliefs - even if you've had them for years The importance of self-talk and how to change the content of that self-talk to boost your confidence and stop the broken record of self-doubt and low self-esteem The role other people play in your self-confidence, and how to short circuit their negative feedback loops Techniques and tips for gaining more confidence, accepting praise, and moving effortlessly toward your goals Strategies for retaining and maintaining your confidence without struggle By helping you get in touch with your current confidence level, guiding you through an examination of your current beliefs, and encouraging you to question how those beliefs are affecting your confidence, this book gives you an understanding of where your confidence is weak and how to make it strong - for good!... Read more Asin : B00VEKT7ZO
1) VangoNotes for Excellence in Business, 3/e
Courtland L. Bovee, John Thill, and Michael H. Mescon
2) Mastering Monday: A Guide to Integrating Faith and Work (Unabridged)
John D. Beckett
5 hours 3 minutes .
3) Selling You (Unabridged)
6 hours 36 minutes .
4) The Encore Effect: How to Achieve Remarkable Performance in Anything You Do
2 hours 54 minutes .
5) Resolving Conflicts: Strategies for a Winning team (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
11 minutes .
6) The Ultimate Time Management System!: Featuring The Productivity Pro? Planner by Day-Timer (Unabridged)
Made for Success, Laura Stack
6 hours 6 minutes .
7) Breathe Easy: Relieve Stress and Reclaim Balance (Unabridged)
Brian Tracy, Mache Siebel, Zig Ziglar
8 hours 20 minutes .
8) Leading Change!: Leadership Skills to Master Rapid Change (Unabridged)
Zig Ziglar, Mark Sanborn, Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
8 hours 48 minutes .
9) How to Succeed with NLP: Go from Good to Great at Work (Unabridged)
5 hours 37 minutes .
10) Big Picture MBA: What Every Business School Graduate Knows
Prof. Peter Navarro
6 hours 45 minutes .
11) Online Marketing: A Users Manual (Unabridged)
6 hour 33 minutes
12) Play a Bigger Game!: Achieve More! Be More! Do More! Have More! (Unabridged)
3 hour 45 minutes
13) Why Good People Cant Get Jobs: The Skills Gap and What Companies Can Do About It (Unabridged)
1 hour and 55 minutes .
14) How to Start and Run Your Own Computer Repair Business (Unabridged)
Joe A. Wisinski
2 hours and 4 minutes .
15) Becoming Generation Flux: Why Traditional Career Planning is Dead: How to be Agile, Adapt to Ambiguity, and Develop Resilience (Unabridged)
Miles Anthony Smith
3 hour 51 minutes
Link : HTML :