FREE. AudioBook : From Colonies to Country: A History of US, Book 3. Download
From Colonies to Country: A History of US, Book 3 (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Joy Hakim. Publisher is Recorded Books. This audio book is Narrated by Christina Moore. This was released on 07-FEB-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours 45 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9781402530401.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : How did compliant colonials with strong ties to Europe get the notion to become an independent nation? Perhaps the seeds of liberty were planted in the 1735 historic courtroom battle for the freedom of the press. Or maybe the French and Indian War did it, when colonists were called "Americans" for the first time by the English, and the great English army proved itself not so formidable after all. But for sure when King George III started levying some heavy-handed taxes on the colonies, the break from the motherland was imminent. Read more Keywords : US History, Colonies, Constitution, Independence Asin : B002V8NATC
1) The Freedom Writers Diary (Unabridged)
The Freedom Writers and Erin Gruwell
9 hours 31 minutes .
2) Chicken Soup for the Parents Soul: Stories of Loving, Learning, and Parenting
Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly Kirberger, and Raymond Aaron
1 hour 11 minutes
3) Kidnapped (Dramatized)
Robert Louis Stevenson
1 hour 47 minutes .
4) Anne of Green Gables (Dramatized)
Lucy Maud Montgomery
2 hours 12 minutes .
5) And One More Thing Before You Go... (Unabridged)
46 minutes .
6) Amelia Bedelia Audio Collection (Unabridged)
1 hour 8 minutes .
7) A Wind in the Door (Unabridged)
5 hours 8 minutes .
8) For the Childrens Sake (Unabridged)
5 hours 7 minutes .
9) James and the Giant Peach (Unabridged)
2 hours 42 minutes .
10) Number the Stars (Unabridged)
2 hours 47 minutes .
11) Stuart Little (Unabridged)
1 hour 55 minutes .
12) Berenstain Bears Stories (Unabridged)
Stan and Jan Berenstain
1 hour 20 minutes .
13) Green Eggs and Ham and Other Servings of Dr. Seuss (Unabridged)
52 minutes .
14) The Secret Garden (Unabridged) (bkpart000047)
Frances Hodgson Burnett
7 hour 45 minutes
15) Effective Writing for Business, College, and Life (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
16) Treasure Island (Unabridged) (bktant000047)
Robert Louis Stevenson
7 hours 22 minutes .
17) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Unabridged)
3 hours 20 minutes .
18) Charlottes Web (Unabridged)
3 hours 29 minutes .
19) How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
3 hour 18 minutes
20) Sarah, Plain and Tall Audio Collection (Unabridged)
4 hours 25 minutes .
21) 100 Promises to My Baby
2 hours 51 minutes .
22) The First Americans: Prehistory - 1600, A History of US, Book 1 (Unabridged)
5 hours 25 minutes .
23) Dont Know Much About American History (Unabridged)
Kenneth C. Davis
7 hours 5 minutes .
24) Island of the Blue Dolphins (Unabridged)
25) Reconstructing America: A History of US, Book 7 (Unabridged)
5 hours 51 minutes .
26) Liberty for All?: A History of US, Book 5 (Unabridged)
5 hours 45 minutes .
27) Have Space Suit, Will Travel (Unabridged)
Robert A. Heinlein
8 hour 3 minutes
28) The Wind in the Willows (bkbbcw000260)
3 hours 16 minutes .
29) Leaves of Grass (Unabridged) (bkblak000142)
17 hours 57 minutes .
30) The Transgender Child: A Handbook for Families and Professionals (Unabridged)
Stephanie Brill, Rachel Pepper
8 hour 1 minutes
Link : HTML :