FREE. AudioBook : The Clarity Principle: How Great Leaders Make the Most Important Decision in Business (and What Happens When They Dont). Download
The Clarity Principle: How Great Leaders Make the Most Important Decision in Business (and What Happens When They Dont) (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Chatham Sullivan. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Raymond Scully. This was released on 28-MAY-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hour 50 minutes . This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Turf wars, low morale, bad politics, and misguided strategies: these are issues that claim much of a leader¿s time. But this parade of dysfunctions and messy ¿people¿ problems actually points to an organization confused about its core business, torn between competing ideas about what it is and wants to be¿an organization facing an identity crisis. Strategy and leadership expert Chatham Sullivan argues that when the purpose of a business becomes confused, it is the leaders¿ responsibility to restore clarity, especially in the face of tough strategic choices that have political, personal, and cultural consequences for the organization. Sullivan shows leaders how to take the decisive stand that clarifies their organization¿s core purpose. Featuring compelling stories of leaders who have succumbed to and successfully resolved their organizations¿ identity crises, The Clarity Principle bridges the gap between leadership and strategy and demonstrates the tremendous gains to be achieved by leaders willing to make tough choices. Read more Asin : B00CZGKL60
2) Scott Zimmerman - Matching Marketing to Personality: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
1 hour 1 minutes .
3) Graciously Receiving Feedback (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
5 minutes .
4) Change or Go: How to Stop Non-Team Player Behavior at Work
Arron Parnell Grow
1 hour 10 minutes .
5) The Book on Leadership
3 hours 22 minutes .
6) Executive Charisma
4 hours 15 minutes .
7) More Than a Pink Cadillac: Mary Kay Inc.s Nine Leadership Keys to Success
4 hours 26 minutes .
8) The Pursuit of Wow!
1 hour 30 minutes .
9) Outsmart!: How to Do What Your Competitors Cant (Unabridged)
4 hours 31 minutes .
10) How to Shine in Difficult Management Situations (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
21 minutes .
11) Communicating With People on the Job: Make Everyone in Your Organization an Effective Communicator (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
25 minutes .
12) Entreleadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches
6 hours 15 minutes .
13) Doing Virtuous Business: The Remarkable Success of Spiritual Enterprise (Unabridged)
Theodore Roosevelt Malloch
5 hours 20 minutes .
14) Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done (Unabridged)
Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan
8 hours 10 minutes .
15) All I Know About Management I Learned from My Dog (Unabridged)
2 hours 8 minutes .
16) Terms of Engagement: New Ways of Leading and Changing Organizations (Unabridged)
Richard H. Axelrod
5 hour 0 minutes
17) Anthology of Business Strategy (Unabridged)
Miyamoto Musashi, Sun Tzu, Niccolo Machiavelli
7 hours 23 minutes .
18) Credibility: How Leaders Gain and Lose It, Why People Demand It, 2nd Edition (Unabridged)
James M. Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
7 hours 21 minutes .
19) Great People Decisions: Why They Matter So Much, Why They are So Hard, and How You Can Master Them (Unabridged)
9 hours 59 minutes .
20) The E-Myth Real Estate Brokerage (Unabridged)
Michael E. Gerber, Richard A. Rector
6 hours and 54 minutes .
21) Leading Apple with Steve Jobs: Management Lessons from a Controversial Genius (Unabridged)
6 hour 51 minutes
23) Jumpstart Your Leadership: 10 Jolts to Leverage Your Leadership (Unabridged)
3 hours and 57 minutes .
24) Influencer: The New Science of Leading Change (Unabridged)
Joseph Grenny, Kerry Patterson, David Maxfield, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler
8 hour 9 minutes
25) Conducting Great Meetings: What Every College Student Should Know (Unabridged)
Dr. Earl E. Paul
52 minutes .
26) The Next Gen Leader: Cutting Edge Strategies to Make You the Leader You Were Born to Be (Unabridged)
Robert C. McMillan
9 hour 9 minutes
27) Smartcuts: How Hackers, Innovators, and Icons Accelerate Success (Unabridged)
5 hours and 55 minutes .
28) The Metronome Effect: The Journey to Predictable Profit (Unabridged)
Shannon Byrne Susko
5 hours and 52 minutes .
30) The Leadership Dojo: Build Your Foundation as an Exemplary Leader (Unabridged)
5 hours and 14 minutes .
Link : HTML :