FREE. AudioBook : Chicken Soup for the Parents Soul: Stories of Loving, Learning, and Parenting. Download
Chicken Soup for the Parents Soul: Stories of Loving, Learning, and Parenting
Author of this audiobook is Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly Kirberger, and Raymond Aaron. Publisher is Health Communications, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Mark Victor Hansen, Raymond Aaron. This was released on 05-AUG-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour 11 minutes . This is abridged. ISBN is 9781558747500.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Certain to appeal to all parents, whether they are expecting or raising their first new addition, in-the-trenches veterans, or empty-nesters, this delightful Chicken Soup book offers a collection of inspiring and entertaining stories that relate to the triumphs, tribulations, challenges, and joys of raising a family. Chapters include: The Joys of Parenting; A Mother's Love; A Father's Love; Special Connections; Special Moments; Insights and Lessons; Overcoming Obstacles; Surviving Loss; Across the Generations; and Letting Go.With contributions from celebrity and "ordinary" parents alike, each story speaks to the range of emotions and experiences of all types of parents: single parents, foster parents, parents of adopted children, or part of a two-parent family with biological children. By sharing the personal experiences of others, this book will offer inspiration and advice to parents going through a difficult time; provide reassurance to those who worry that they're not living up to the Supermom or Superdad ideal; and share a wealth of experiences that show why being a parent is such a worthwhile and rewarding vocation.This book is a must-listen for any parent or parent-to-be! Read more Keywords : stories, uplifting, Stories of Loving, Learning, and Parenting Asin : B002V8L4TU
1) All the People: A History of US, Book 10 (Unabridged)
10 hours 29 minutes .
2) The Prince and the Pauper (Dramatized)
2 hours 9 minutes .
3) Anne of Green Gables (Dramatized)
Lucy Maud Montgomery
2 hours 12 minutes .
4) The Mystery of the Fortune Cookie: The Boxcar Children #96 (Unabridged)
Gertrude Chandler Warner
1 hour 53 minutes .
5) And One More Thing Before You Go... (Unabridged)
46 minutes .
6) Amelia Bedelia Audio Collection (Unabridged)
1 hour 8 minutes .
7) Smart Reading: Read Fast and Remember Every Detail (Unabridged)
Russell Stauffer and Marcia Reynolds
2 hours 18 minutes .
8) Goof-Proof Grammar: Speak and Write with Perfect Confidence
Margaret M. Bynum and Debra C. Giffen
49 minutes .
9) James and the Giant Peach (Unabridged)
2 hours 42 minutes .
10) Stuart Little (Unabridged)
1 hour 55 minutes .
11) Berenstain Bears Stories (Unabridged)
Stan and Jan Berenstain
1 hour 20 minutes .
12) Green Eggs and Ham and Other Servings of Dr. Seuss (Unabridged)
52 minutes .
13) The Secret Garden (Unabridged) (bkpart000047)
Frances Hodgson Burnett
7 hour 45 minutes
14) Effective Writing for Business, College, and Life (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
15) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Unabridged)
3 hours 20 minutes .
16) Charlottes Web (Unabridged)
3 hours 29 minutes .
17) How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
3 hour 18 minutes
18) Mother-Daughter Wisdom: Creating a Legacy of Physical and Emotional Health
Christiane Northrup, M.D.
6 hours 13 minutes .
19) The First Americans: Prehistory - 1600, A History of US, Book 1 (Unabridged)
5 hours 25 minutes .
20) Dont Know Much About American History (Unabridged)
Kenneth C. Davis
7 hours 5 minutes .
21) A Wrinkle in Time (Unabridged)
5 hours 37 minutes .
22) Island of the Blue Dolphins (Unabridged)
23) War, Peace, and All That Jazz, 1918-1945, A History of US, Book 9 (Unabridged)
6 hours 56 minutes .
24) War, Terrible War: A History of US, Book 6 (Unabridged)
4 hours 30 minutes .
25) Reconstructing America: A History of US, Book 7 (Unabridged)
5 hours 51 minutes .
26) Liberty for All?: A History of US, Book 5 (Unabridged)
5 hours 45 minutes .
27) From Colonies to Country: A History of US, Book 3 (Unabridged)
6 hours 45 minutes .
28) A Swiftly Tilting Planet (Unabridged)
7 hours 18 minutes .
29) Have Space Suit, Will Travel (Unabridged)
Robert A. Heinlein
8 hour 3 minutes
30) Leaves of Grass (Unabridged) (bkblak000142)
17 hours 57 minutes .
Link : HTML :