FREE. AudioBook : The Charisma Coach. Download
The Charisma Coach (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Teresa Chin. Publisher is MATTER. This audio book is Narrated by Nicky Barber. This was released on 29-JUL-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 58 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Steve Jobs had it. George Clooney has it. So does Don Draper. Charisma is intangible but powerful - the personality trait that's used to win friends and influence people. Olivia Fox Cabane wasn't born with it. She was a high-school outcast in a country where she didn't fit in, a socially awkward teenager baffled by the nuance of social interactions. But she was also an analytical thinker. After high school, she found ways to reverse engineer her own shortcomings. And she was so successful that business executives now pay her to do the same to them. Cabane combines the usual self-help spiel with a dose of science, but do her claims stand up to scrutiny? And what does her success tell us about charisma? In an in-depth analysis of the woman who teaches technology power brokers to be more human, writer Teresa Chin examines the science of charisma, and asks exactly why Silicon Valley needs a charisma coach in the first place. Read more Asin : B00E69CR52
1) A Change Master Leaders Perspective Releases Future Potential: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader Success Series
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
34 minutes .
2) Scott Stratten - Social Media Specialist: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
53 minutes .
4) What Makes a Leader? (Unabridged)
Daniel Goleman, Jack Welch, and Suzy Welch
59 minutes .
5) Think Win-Win: Habit 4 of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen R. Covey
1 hour 13 minutes .
6) The Truth About Confident Presenting (Unabridged)
4 hours 36 minutes .
7) The Truth About Leadership: The No-fads, to the Heart-of-the-Matter Facts You Need to Know (Unabridged)
James Kouzes, Barry Posner
4 hours 13 minutes .
8) No-Nonsense Leadership: Real World Strategies to Maximize Personal and Corporate Potential (Unabridged)
7 hours 59 minutes .
9) The Strategist: Be the Leader Your Business Needs (Unabridged)
6 hours 29 minutes .
10) The Extraordinary Leader
John H. Zenger
4 hour 6 minutes
11) Make Winning a Habit: 20 Best Practices of the Worlds Greatest Sales Forces
4 hours 32 minutes .
12) The Brain Advantage: Become a More Effective Business Leader Using the Latest Brain Research (Unabridged)
Madeleine L. Van Hecke, Lisa P. Callahan, Brad Kolar, Ken A. Paller
8 hours and 27 minutes .
13) Influencing Others Through a Dynamic Vision: 30-Minute Leadership Essentials Series
32 minutes .
14) Tap Dancing to Work: Warren Buffett on Practically Everything, 19662012: A Fortune Magazine Book (Unabridged)
Carol J. Loomis
17 hours and 44 minutes .
15) Jumpstart Your Motivation: To Get Motivated and Stay Motivated (Unabridged)
3 hours and 6 minutes .
16) Leverage Your Laziness: How to Do What You Love, ALL THE TIME! (Unabridged)
Steve Bookbinder, Jeff Goldberg
1 hour and 31 minutes .
17) The Pope and The CEO: John Paul IIs Leadership Lessons to a Young Swiss Guard (Unabridged)
5 hours and 22 minutes .
18) Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day (Unabridged)
5 hour 30 minutes
19) The E-Myth Optometrist (Unabridged)
Michael E. Gerber, Riley F. Uglum
7 hours and 8 minutes .
20) Talk Is (Not!) Cheap: The Art of Conversation Leadership (Unabridged)
5 hours and 28 minutes .
21) The Wisdom of Titans: Secrets of Success from Entrepreneurs Who Rose to the Top (Unabridged)
William J. Ferguson
5 hours and 23 minutes .
22) Kak ubezhdat ljudej [How to Convince People] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 41 minutes .
23) Launch!: The Critical 90 Days from Idea to Market (Unabridged)
7 hour 12 minutes
24) True Alignment: Linking Company Culture with Customer Needs for Extraordinary Results (Unabridged)
8 hours and 16 minutes .
25) The Art of War for Small Business: Defeat the Competition and Dominate the Market with the Masterful Strategies of Sun Tzu (Unabridged)
4 hours and 54 minutes .
26) Mighty Midsized Companies: How Leaders Overcome 7 Silent Growth Killers (Unabridged)
5 hours and 28 minutes .
27) The Ultimate Competitive Advantage: Why Your People Make All the Difference and the 6 Practices You Need to Engage Them (Unabridged)
Shawn D. Moon, Sue Dathe-Douglass, Sean Covey - foreword
5 hours and 26 minutes .
28) Lead like Reagan: Strategies to Motivate, Communicate, and Inspire (Unabridged)
4 hours and 31 minutes .
29) High Stake Communication Skills: Confidence and Charisma in Crucial Conversations
Brian Tracy, Brad Worthley, Chris Widener, Nido Qubein
3 hours and 10 minutes .
30) Second Chance: For Your Money and Your Life (Unabridged)
Robert T. Kiyosaki
9 hours and 15 minutes .
Link : HTML :