AudioBook : A Bull in China: Investing Profitably in the Worlds Greatest Market. Download
Author of this audiobook is Jim Rogers. Publisher is Tantor Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Johnny Heller. This was released on 19-DEC-2007. Duration of this Audio Book is 7 hours 2 minutes .. This is unabridged. Rating : 3.43/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : If the 20th century was the American century, then the 21st century belongs to China. Now the one and only Jim Rogers shows how any investor can get in on the ground floor of "the greatest economic boom since England's Industrial Revolution". In this indispensable new book, Rogers, one of the world's most successful investors, brings his unerring investment acumen to bear on this huge and unruly land now being opened to the world and exploding in potential. Rogers didn't just wake up a Sinophile yesterday. He has been tracking the Chinese economy since he first went to China in 1984 in preparation for his round-the-world motorcycle trip and then again when he saw Shanghai's newly reopened stock exchange. In the decades that followed, especially in recent years, with the easing of Communist Party financial dictates, the facts speak for themselves: The Chinese economy's growth rate has averaged 9 percent since the start of the 1980s China's savings rate is over 35-percent (in America, it's two-percent) Forty-percent of China's output goes to exports (so there is no crippling foreign debt) Sixty billion dollars a year in direct foreign investment, combined with a trade surplus, has brought Beijing's foreign currency reserves to over $1 trillion China's fixed assets, ports, bridges, and roads, double every two and a half years.In short, if projections hold, China will surpass the United States as the world's largest economy in as little as 20 years. But the time to act is now. In A Bull in China, you will learn what industries offer the newest and best opportunities, from power, energy, and agriculture to tourism, water, and infrastructure. Read more Asin : B002V1BTS8
1) Getting People to Do What You Want (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
10 minutes .
2) Gonzo Marketing: Winning Through Worst Practices
2 hours 30 minutes .
3) Become Who You Were Born to Be: We All Have a Gift....Have You Discovered Yours? (Unabridged)
8 hours 35 minutes .
5) Selling Luxury: Connect with Affluent Customers, Create Unique Experiences Through Impeccable Service, and Close the Sale (Unabridged)
Robin Lent, Genevieve Tour
3 hours 13 minutes .
6) The Money Mirror: How Money Reflects Womens Dreams, Fears and Desires (Unabridged)
9 hours and 5 minutes .
7) How to Sell Any Product Online: Secrets of the Killer Sales Letter (Unabridged)
1 hour and 2 minutes .
8) Book of Obituaries: The Economist (Unabridged)
Ann Wroe, Keith Colquhoun
20 hour 1 minutes
9) The Golden Rules of Practical Marketing: What Every Business Owner Must Know (Unabridged)
2 hours and 50 minutes .
10) The Mentor Effect: College Series, Volume 2 (Unabridged)
42 minutes .
11) Banners: Advance Your Net Marketing Income through Banner Ads (Unabridged)
18 minutes .
13) Prsentieren (Sales-up-Call)
Stephan Heinrich, Isabel Garcia
1 hour 2 minutes
14) Lessons from the Road: Start-up Tips 1-2-3 (Unabridged)
23 minutes .
15) Prfungsangst in den Griff bekommen
Link : HTML :