AudioBook : A Bull in China: Investing Profitably in the Worlds Greatest Market. Download
A Bull in China: Investing Profitably in the Worlds Greatest Market (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Jim Rogers. Publisher is Tantor Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Johnny Heller. This was released on 19-DEC-2007. Duration of this Audio Book is 7 hours 2 minutes .. This is unabridged. Rating : 3.43/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : If the 20th century was the American century, then the 21st century belongs to China. Now the one and only Jim Rogers shows how any investor can get in on the ground floor of "the greatest economic boom since England's Industrial Revolution". In this indispensable new book, Rogers, one of the world's most successful investors, brings his unerring investment acumen to bear on this huge and unruly land now being opened to the world and exploding in potential. Rogers didn't just wake up a Sinophile yesterday. He has been tracking the Chinese economy since he first went to China in 1984 in preparation for his round-the-world motorcycle trip and then again when he saw Shanghai's newly reopened stock exchange. In the decades that followed, especially in recent years, with the easing of Communist Party financial dictates, the facts speak for themselves: The Chinese economy's growth rate has averaged 9 percent since the start of the 1980s China's savings rate is over 35-percent (in America, it's two-percent) Forty-percent of China's output goes to exports (so there is no crippling foreign debt) Sixty billion dollars a year in direct foreign investment, combined with a trade surplus, has brought Beijing's foreign currency reserves to over $1 trillion China's fixed assets, ports, bridges, and roads, double every two and a half years.In short, if projections hold, China will surpass the United States as the world's largest economy in as little as 20 years. But the time to act is now. In A Bull in China, you will learn what industries offer the newest and best opportunities, from power, energy, and agriculture to tourism, water, and infrastructure. Read more Asin : B002V1BTS8
1) Your Mac Life, 1-Month Subscription
2 hours 31 minutes .
2) The Art of War: The Strategy of Sun Tzu (Unabridged)
1 hour 13 minutes .
3) Accidental Genius: Using Writing to Generate Your Best Ideas, Insight and Content (Unabridged)
4 hours 28 minutes .
4) Street Smarts: An All-Purpose Tool Kit for Entrepreneurs (Unabridged)
Norm Brodsky, Bo Burlingham
10 hour 8 minutes
5) Conquer Fear!: Stop Defeating Yourself - End Self-Sabotage
3 hour 31 minutes
6) Topgrading, 3rd Edition: The Proven Hiring and Promoting Method That Turbocharges Company Performance (Unabridged)
Bradford D. Smart
10 hours 33 minutes .
7) Good Idea. Now What?: How to Move Ideas to Execution (Unabridged)
Charles T. Lee
5 hours 30 minutes .
8) Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You: How to Delight and Engage the Customers Your Competitors Dont Understand (Unabridged)
5 hours and 50 minutes .
9) Minding My Business: The Complete, No-Nensense, Start-to-Finish Guide to Owning and Running Your Own Store (Unabridged)
7 hours and 17 minutes .
10) Criminal Procedure: Perfect Study Tool for Every Law Student and Practicing Attorney (Unabridged)
3 hours and 8 minutes .
11) Einwandbehandlung und Preisverhandlung leicht gemacht! So nutzen Sie Widerstnde zum Verkaufsabschluss
1 hour 9 minutes
12) Handbuch fr den nachhaltigen Verkaufserfolg
3 hour 12 minutes
13) Mentale bungen
1 hour 3 minutes
14) Secrets the Trucking Companies Dont Want You to Know! (Unabridged)
3 hours and 48 minutes .
15) Second Chance: For Your Money and Your Life (Unabridged)
Robert T. Kiyosaki
9 hours and 15 minutes .
Link : HTML :