FREE. AudioBook : BTP To Go: SAT Prep Talk. Download
BTP To Go: SAT Prep Talk
Author of this audiobook is Boston Test Prep. Publisher is Boston Test Prep. This was released on 05-AUG-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hours 49 minutes .. This is original_staging.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Part motivation, part preparation, SAT Prep Talk gives you the tools and techniques to conquer the new SAT. Best of all, it's downloadable, so you can take it anywhere!With BTP To Go's SAT Prep Talk you'll Conquer test anxiety by knowing exactly what lies ahead of you Discover strategies for using the design of the test to your advantage Find out what it takes to write a great essay Learn the criteria and guidelines used by those scoring your essay Learn tips and techniques for tackling each of the eight SAT question types Maximize your score by knowing when and how to guessIn the first Prep Talk you will learn about the test itself. After a brief overview and history, the talk will discuss the three sections of the SAT (Math, Critical Reading, and Writing), as well as the timing, organization, and scoring for each section. In the second half of the lesson, the eight SAT question types will be introduced, including appropriate strategies for each.The second Prep Talk teaches you general strategies for taking the SAT. This motivational talk covers the three areas of preparation: 1) Attitude, 2) Familiarity with the Test, and 3) Studying and Practice. It also provides tips for conquering anxiety both before and during the test.The third Prep Talk focuses on the most feared section of the New SAT Reasoning Test: the Essay. This talk takes you through the process of writing an SAT Essay, step-by-step, teaching you the skills and techniques you will need to write an organized and cohesive essay. Additionally, it includes pointers for making your writing powerful, precise, and engaging, while avoiding common writing errors. Lastly, we will take a "behind the scenes" look at the criteria and guidelines used by those reading and scoring your essay. Read more Keywords : Math, Critical Reading, Writing, SATs, S.A.T., Test Prep Asin : B002V1NMRE
1) The Americanization of Benjamin Franklin (Unabridged)
Gordon S. Wood
10 hour 29 minutes
2) Memoirs of a Geisha (Unabridged)
17 hours 41 minutes .
3) Alexander the Great (Unabridged)
11 hours 55 minutes .
4) The Evil Genius (Unabridged)
11 hours 6 minutes .
5) Crusade: The Untold Story of the Gulf War, Volume 2 (Unabridged)
11 hours 10 minutes .
6) Alices Adventures in Wonderland (Unabridged)
2 hour 22 minutes
7) Its OK If Youre Clueless: And 23 More Tips for the College Bound (Unabridged)
38 minutes .
8) The Text of the United States Constitution (Unabridged)
George H. Smith
2 hours 24 minutes .
9) The People That Time Forgot (Unabridged)
Edgar Rice Burroughs
3 hours 35 minutes .
10) Big Sur (Unabridged)
5 hour 47 minutes
11) 10 Days to More Confident Public Speaking
The Princeton Language Institute and Lenny Laskowski
3 hour 2 minutes
12) Thomas Jefferson (Unabridged)
5 hours 45 minutes .
13) They Made America: From the Steam Engine to the Search Engine: Two Centuries of Innovators
Harold Evans with Gail Buckland and David Lefer
6 hours 4 minutes .
14) A Murder, a Mystery, and a Marriage (Unabridged)
2 hour 0 minutes
15) Day of Infamy (Unabridged)
6 hours 50 minutes .
16) In the Wake of the Plague: The Black Death and the World It Made (Unabridged)
Norman F. Cantor
6 hours 20 minutes .
17) Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America (Unabridged)
8 hours 17 minutes .
18) The First Americans: Prehistory - 1600, A History of US, Book 1 (Unabridged)
5 hours 25 minutes .
19) Combat Swimmer: Memoirs of a Navy Seal (Unabridged) (bkblak000387)
Captain Robert A. Gormly, USN (Ret.)
10 hours 30 minutes .
20) This Side of Paradise (Unabridged) (bkblak000428)
F. Scott Fitzgerald
12 hour 0 minutes
21) The Universe in a Nutshell (Unabridged)
3 hours 29 minutes .
22) As I Lay Dying (Unabridged)
6 hours 55 minutes .
23) The New Nation: A History of US, Book 4 (Unabridged)
5 hours 31 minutes .
24) The Picture of Dorian Gray (Unabridged) (bkbkot000080)
25) The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt
8 hour 52 minutes
26) The Return of the Native (Unabridged) (bkbkot000084)
15 hour 15 minutes
27) Professors Guide to Getting Good Grades in College
Dr. Lynn F. Jacobs and Jeremy S. Hyman
8 hour 38 minutes
28) SPAudiobooks Macbeth (Unabridged, Dramatised)
2 hour 49 minutes
29) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to Romeo and Juliet (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
William Shakespeare and Simon Potter
7 hour 51 minutes
30) The Awakening: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
3 hours 29 minutes .
Link : HTML :