FREE. AudioBook : Boring Meetings Suck: Get More Out of Your Meetings, or Get Out of More Meetings. Download
Boring Meetings Suck: Get More Out of Your Meetings, or Get Out of More Meetings (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Jon Petz. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by L. J. Ganser. This was released on 03-AUG-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 52 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The guide that proves your meetings don't have to suck! There's a big dull elephant in the boardroom: this meeting! Most of the millions of meetings held in the world today are a monumental waste of time and talent. Worse still, most of the so-called solutions and books for boring meetings are twice as boring. Boring Meetings Suck provides tips and tactics to deliver "Get-In, Get-It-Done, or Get-Out" style meetings, while also tackling what most prefer to avoid; that you don't have to BE in charge of a meeting to TAKE charge of a meeting. This entertaining and take-no-prisoners guide is full of easily deployed SRDs - Suckification Reduction Devices - that will help you make your next meeting both efficient and effective. Empowers attendees to politely speak up and get a meeting back on track, or graciously get out, without being fired. Shows how hosts can capitalize on technology, learning to crowd-source problems and increase participation. Defines surefire methods to get meetings to start and end on time and not have the speaker read the slides. STOPS over-invitation syndrome. The author has appeared before many major corporate clients, and was named a "Top Business Professional under 40" by American City Business Journals. Your meetings do not have to bore, nor must they suck. Instead, get the winning techniques in Boring Meetings Suck, and make your meetings awesome in their engagement and productivity, or stop having them! Read more Asin : B008S1QDX6
1) Time Management For Dummies Audiobook
2 hours 6 minutes .
2) Empowerment Takes More than a Minute
Ken Blanchard, John P. Carlos, and Alan Randolph
1 hour 28 minutes
3) Go Team!: Take Your Team to the Next Level (Unabridged)
Ken Blanchard, Alan Randolph, and Peter Grazier
3 hours 6 minutes .
4) Working With You Is Killing Me: Freeing Yourself from Emotional Traps at Work
Katherine Crowley and Kathi Elster
3 hours 28 minutes .
5) The Worst-Case Scenario Business Survival Guide (Unabridged)
David Borgenicht, Mark Joyner
3 hours 1 minutes .
6) Brazen Careerist: The New Rules for Success (Unabridged)
4 hours 24 minutes .
7) Double Your Income Doing What You Love: Raymond Aarons Guide to Power Mentoring (Unabridged)
Raymond Aaron, Sue Lacher
5 hours 46 minutes .
8) Letters to a Young Lawyer (Unabridged)
Alan M. Dershowitz
4 hours 24 minutes .
9) Grammar Smart: An Audio Guide to Perfect Usage
1 hours 59 minutes .
10) Power: Why Some People Have It - and Others Dont (Unabridged)
8 hours 20 minutes .
11) Professional Capital: Transforming Teaching in Every School (Unabridged)
Andy Hargreaves, Michael Fullan
8 hours 4 minutes .
12) Great Business Teams: Cracking the Code for Standout Performance (Unabridged)
Howard M. Guttman
9 hours 15 minutes .
13) Mission Impact: Breakthrough Strategies for Nonprofits (Unabridged)
Robert M. Sheehan
9 hours 4 minutes .
14) Power Questions: Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others (Unabridged)
Andrew Sobel, Jerold Panas
3 hours 52 minutes .
15) How to Persuade and Influence People: Powerful Techniques to Get Your Own Way More Often (Unabridged)
9 hours and 54 minutes .
16) Upside Down Management: A Common-Sense Guide to Better Business (Unabridged)
7 hours and 38 minutes .
17) Principles of Business Success (Unabridged)
Nouriel Gino Yazdinian
2 hours and 38 minutes .
18) The Necessity of Strangers: The Intriguing Truth About Insight, Innovation, and Success (Unabridged)
6 hours and 30 minutes .
19) The Leadership Workbook: A Practical Guide to Self-Development for Emerging Young Leaders (Unabridged)
New Leadership Learning Center Inc. NLLC
6 hours and 11 minutes .
20) 42 Rules to Turn Prospects into Customers, 2nd Edition: How to Build Profitable Relationships to Close More Sales and Drive More Business (Unabridged)
Meridith Elliott Powell
3 hours and 35 minutes .
22) 30 Minuten Selbstlerntechniken
Rudolf Müller, Martin Jürgens, Klaus Krebs
1 hour 2 minutes
23) Erfolg im Job. Mit diesen Tipps werden Sie zum Profi
Robert Sasse, Yannick Esters
24) Deciding to Polarize: The Significance of Polarity as a Potent Decision-Making Tool (Unabridged)
48 minutes .
25) Mehr Zeit fr mich
1 hour 1 minutes
26) Zeitmanagement. Fr mehr Struktur und Effizienz im Business
1 hour 40 minutes
27) Meconomy. Wie wir in Zukunft leben und arbeiten werden - und warum wir uns jetzt neu erfinden mssen
4 hour 59 minutes
28) The Buddha Walks into the Office: A Guide to Livelihood for a New Generation (Unabridged)
5 hour 46 minutes
29) Der Fisch stinkt vom Kopf. Neue Motivation statt innere Kndigung - Der Ratgeber fr Mitarbeiter und Fhrungskrfte
5 hour 17 minutes
30) Entrepreneurship Lifestyle: 5 Practices in 5 Minutes to Stop Worrying and Start Living as an Entrepreneur (Unabridged)
1 hour and 27 minutes .
Link : HTML :