AudioBook : The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine. Download
Author of this audiobook is Michael Lewis. Publisher is Simon and Schuster Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Jesse Boggs. This was released on 15-MAR-2010. Duration of this Audio Book is 9 hours 27 minutes .. This is unabridged. Rating : 4.54/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Featuring an exclusive audio interview with Michael LewisWhen the crash of the U.S. stock market became public knowledge in the fall of 2008, it was already old news. The real crash, the silent crash, had taken place over the previous year, in bizarre feeder markets where the sun doesn't shine, and the SEC doesn't dare, or bother, to tread: the bond and real-estate derivative markets, where geeks invent impenetrable securities to profit from the misery of lower- and middle-class Americans who can't pay their debts. The smart people who understood what was or might be happening were paralyzed by hope and fear; in any case, they weren't talking.The crucial question is this: Who understood the risk inherent in the assumption of ever-rising real-estate prices, a risk compounded daily by the creation of those arcane, artificial securities loosely based on piles of doubtful mortgages?Michael Lewis turns the inquiry on its head to create a fresh, character-driven narrative brimming with indignation and dark humor, a fitting sequel to his number-one best-selling Liar's Poker. "Who got it right?" he asks. Who saw the ever-rising real-estate market for the black hole it would become, and eventually made billions of dollars from that perception? And what qualities of character made those few persist when their peers and colleagues dismissed them as Chicken Littles?Out of this handful of unlikely - really unlikely - heroes, Lewis fashions a story as compelling and unusual as any of his earlier best sellers, proving yet again that he is the finest and funniest chronicler of our times. Read more Asin : B003B2ZV8K
1) Money and Power: How Goldman Sachs Came to Rule the World (Unabridged)
William D. Cohan
30 hours 5 minutes .
2) Rip-Roaring Wealth Creation: Youve Waited Long Enough...Wealth creation is available to you NOW!
Mark Victor Hansen
39 minutes .
3) Seamless Persuasion (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
6 minutes .
4) Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution
Michael Hammer and James Champy
1 hour 29 minutes .
5) Change Leader: Learning to Do What Matters Most (Unabridged)
4 hours 14 minutes .
6) Writing Advertising Copy: How to Write Copy that Boosts Response Rates and Gets Results (Unabridged)
1 hour 47 minutes
7) Redesigning Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours 2 minutes .
8) Beyond the Obvious: Killer Questions That Spark Game-Changing Innovation (Unabridged)
7 hours 24 minutes .
9) Break Your Own Rules: How to Change the Patterns of Thinking that Block Womens Paths to Power (Unabridged)
Jill Flynn, Kathryn Heath, Mary Davis Holt, Sharon Allen (foreword)
5 hours 16 minutes .
10) The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: A Practical Guide to Positive Change: BK Business (Unabridged)
Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten-Bloom
10 hours and 26 minutes .
11) Frustrated with Yelp?!: The Business Owners Guide to Understanding and Mastering Yelp (Unabridged)
Erik L. Devash
47 minutes .
12) Arousing the Buy Curious: Real Estate Pillow Talk for Patrons and Professionals (Unabridged)
7 hours and 57 minutes .
13) Making Your Office Work for You (Unabridged)
5 hours and 20 minutes .
14) Negotiating Your Investments: Use Proven Negotiation Methods to Enrich Your Financial Life (Unabridged)
Steven G. Blum
10 hours and 3 minutes .
15) 25 Tipps fr das Training von Gruppen. Fr Teamtrainer und Gruppenleiter
Link : HTML :