FREE. AudioBook : A+ Audio Study Guide: Macbeth. Download
A+ Audio Study Guide: Macbeth (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Dr. Markl Breitenberg, PhD. Publisher is Hachette Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Roger Rees. This was released on 21-AUG-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour 25 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9781594835483.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Macbeth is William Shakespeare's immortal tale of boundless, bloody ambition. Mystical predictions from witches and ghosts, combined with an uncontrollable lust for power, trap Macbeth and his wife, Lady Macbeth, in a web of political intrigue, madness, and murder.This Macbeth on A+ AUDIO study guide was written by Dr. Markl Breitenberg, PhD, a teacher of literature and critical theory at Swarthmore College. Dr. Breitenberg specializes in Shakespeare and Renaissance culture. This program is presented by Rogers Rees, an actor and director who recently appeared in the films The Pink Panther, Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties, and in the television series The West Wing.A+ AUDIO is the innovative audio study guide series that will help you better understand, appreciate, and enjoy great works of literature. With a dramatic presentation that gives voice to the printed word, you'll experience these classic works as never before. Welcome to A+ AUDIO. Read more Keywords : murder, madness, ambition, analysis, critical, drama, play, witches, ghosts, Scottish, tragedy, renaissance, Roger Rees Asin : B002V011OQ
1) The Rape of Lucrece (Unabridged)
1 hour 50 minutes .
2) Hamlet: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Carla Lynn Stockton, B.A., M.A., C.A.S.
4 hour 5 minutes
3) Shakespeares Sonnets (Unabridged)
1 hour 55 minutes .
4) The Reduced Shakespeare Company Radio Show, Volume 2
Adam Long, Reed Martin, and Austin Tichenor
58 minutes .
5) Great Historical Shakespeare Recordings
2 hour 5 minutes
6) King Lear (bkahld000194)
2 hours 58 minutes .
7) Romeo and Juliet and Vampires (Unabridged)
5 hour 39 minutes
8) Stories from Shakespeare - The Plantagenets (Unabridged)
3 hours 53 minutes .
9) Shakespeares Greatest Hits (Unabridged)
2 hours 26 minutes .
10) BBC Radio Shakespeare: King Lear (Dramatized)
2 hours 37 minutes .
11) The Ages of Man
12) King John (Unabridged)
2 hour 31 minutes
13) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to Julius Caesar (Dramatised, Commentary Options) (Unabridged)
William Shakespeare, Simon Potter, David Cottis
7 hour 53 minutes
14) Legendary Scenes from Shakespeare
47 minutes .
15) Shakespeare: Macbeth (Adaptation) (Unabridged)
56 minutes .
16) Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice (Adaptation) (Unabridged)
1 hour 14 minutes .
17) How to Read and Understand Shakespeare
The Great Courses
12 hour 10 minutes
18) Shakespeares Tragedies
The Great Courses
12 hour 0 minutes
19) Shakespeares Sonnets (Unabridged)
2 hour 32 minutes
20) The Comedy of Errors: Arkangel Shakespeare
1 hour and 27 minutes .
21) The Taming of the Shrew: Arkangel Shakespeare
2 hours and 17 minutes .
22) Measure for Measure: The Arkangel Shakespeare
2 hours and 28 minutes .
23) Loves Labors Lost: The Arkangel Shakespeare
2 hours and 26 minutes .
24) Henry VI, Part 2: Arkangel Shakespeare
3 hours and 1 minutes .
25) Henry IV, Part 1: Arkangel Shakespeare
2 hours and 46 minutes .
26) The Great American Bathroom Book, Shakespeare: Summaries of Shakespeares Best-Known Works
Stevens W. Anderson
4 hour 28 minutes
27) A Midsummer Nights Dream: Fully Dramatized Audio Edition
2 hours and 7 minutes .
28) Henry VIII (Unabridged)
2 hours and 48 minutes .
3 hours and 26 minutes .
30) The Tempest
2 hours and 2 minutes .
Link : HTML :