FREE. AudioBook : The First Americans: Prehistory - 1600, A History of US, Book 1. Download
The First Americans: Prehistory - 1600, A History of US, Book 1 (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Joy Hakim. Publisher is Recorded Books. This audio book is Narrated by Christina Moore. This was released on 25-JAN-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 25 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9781402524141.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Thousands of years, way before Christopher Columbus set sail, wandering tribes of hunters made their way from Asia across the Bering land bridge to North America. They didn't know it, but they had discovered a New World. The First Americans is a fascinating re-creation of pre-Columbian Native American life, and it's an adventure of a lifetime! Hunt seals with the Inuit; harvest corn on a cliff-top mesa; hunt the mighty buffalo; and set sail with Leif Erickson, Columbus, and all the early great explorers, Cabot, Balboa, Ponce de Leon, Cortes, Henry the Navigator, and more, in this brilliantly told story of America before it was America. Read more Keywords : US History Asin : B002UZZ3OG
1) The Freedom Writers Diary (Unabridged)
The Freedom Writers and Erin Gruwell
9 hours 31 minutes .
2) All the People: A History of US, Book 10 (Unabridged)
10 hours 29 minutes .
3) Chicken Soup for the Parents Soul: Stories of Loving, Learning, and Parenting
Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly Kirberger, and Raymond Aaron
1 hour 11 minutes
4) Kidnapped (Dramatized)
Robert Louis Stevenson
1 hour 47 minutes .
5) Little Women (Dramatized)
Louisa May Alcott
1 hour 38 minutes .
6) The Mystery of the Fortune Cookie: The Boxcar Children #96 (Unabridged)
Gertrude Chandler Warner
1 hour 53 minutes .
7) Amelia Bedelia Audio Collection (Unabridged)
1 hour 8 minutes .
8) A Wind in the Door (Unabridged)
5 hours 8 minutes .
9) For the Childrens Sake (Unabridged)
5 hours 7 minutes .
10) Smart Reading: Read Fast and Remember Every Detail (Unabridged)
Russell Stauffer and Marcia Reynolds
2 hours 18 minutes .
11) Goof-Proof Grammar: Speak and Write with Perfect Confidence
Margaret M. Bynum and Debra C. Giffen
49 minutes .
12) James and the Giant Peach (Unabridged)
2 hours 42 minutes .
13) Number the Stars (Unabridged)
2 hours 47 minutes .
14) Berenstain Bears Stories (Unabridged)
Stan and Jan Berenstain
1 hour 20 minutes .
15) Green Eggs and Ham and Other Servings of Dr. Seuss (Unabridged)
52 minutes .
16) The Secret Garden (Unabridged) (bkpart000047)
Frances Hodgson Burnett
7 hour 45 minutes
17) Choosing a College: A Guide for Parents and Students (Unabridged)
6 hours 40 minutes .
18) Effective Writing for Business, College, and Life (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
19) Treasure Island (Unabridged) (bktant000047)
Robert Louis Stevenson
7 hours 22 minutes .
20) Charlottes Web (Unabridged)
3 hours 29 minutes .
21) Sarah, Plain and Tall Audio Collection (Unabridged)
4 hours 25 minutes .
22) War, Peace, and All That Jazz, 1918-1945, A History of US, Book 9 (Unabridged)
6 hours 56 minutes .
23) Reconstructing America: A History of US, Book 7 (Unabridged)
5 hours 51 minutes .
24) The New Nation: A History of US, Book 4 (Unabridged)
5 hours 31 minutes .
25) Liberty for All?: A History of US, Book 5 (Unabridged)
5 hours 45 minutes .
26) From Colonies to Country: A History of US, Book 3 (Unabridged)
6 hours 45 minutes .
27) A Swiftly Tilting Planet (Unabridged)
7 hours 18 minutes .
28) The Wind in the Willows (bkbbcw000260)
3 hours 16 minutes .
29) Leaves of Grass (Unabridged) (bkblak000142)
17 hours 57 minutes .
30) The Transgender Child: A Handbook for Families and Professionals (Unabridged)
Stephanie Brill, Rachel Pepper
8 hour 1 minutes
Link : HTML :