FREE. AudioBook : AMA Business Boot Camp: Management and Leadership Fundamentals That Will See You Successfully Through Your Career. Download
AMA Business Boot Camp: Management and Leadership Fundamentals That Will See You Successfully Through Your Career
Author of this audiobook is Edward T. Reilly. Publisher is Gildan Media, LLC. This audio book is Narrated by Edward T. Reilly. This was released on 20-JUN-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours and 13 minutes .. This is abridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The preeminent provider of business education worldwide, the American Management Association trains over 100,000 managers and executives a year through its renowned management education seminar programs and conferences. Now, for the first time, the fundamental skills taught by this elite leadership and management institution have been collected in one easy-to-digest volume. Giving you an overview of exactly what the AMA considers to be the most important and powerful competencies for today¿s serious business professional, AMA Business Boot Camp supplies you with the building blocks of knowledge you need to succeed as a manager and leader. You¿ll learn how to:Communicate with purposeMotivate your people, increase morale, and enhance productivityCoach to boost performanceImprove your ability to influence othersManage organizational changePlan and execute projectsThink strategicallyManage staff changesConduct effective performance reviewsScreen, evaluate, and select corporate strategiesUnderstand your organization¿s operational vision...and make that vision a realityLeverage your own leadership styleBuild power and influence...and use them wisely Filled with easy-to-apply techniques and tangible strategies, the book contains action tips to solidify learning, as well as valuable tools such as a coaching planning worksheet, a project management planning template, and a self-assessment to help determine your comfort level with delegation. Throughout your career in business, you will have to navigate the waters of organizational politics. You will have to build relationships with difficult people. You will need to keep a tight focus on your mission, inspire and direct different groups of people, sell your projects to others, and come up with great ideas to save the day. Read more Asin : B00DHKFTVA
1) Harvard Business Review, 1-Month Subscription
1 hour 30 minutes
2) Break from the Pack: How to Compete in a Copycat Economy (Unabridged)
12 hours 6 minutes .
3) Getting a Team Unstuck: The Puzzle Project (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
6 minutes .
4) La leadership secondo Peter Pan [Leadership According to Peter Pan]: Credere nei sogni per trovare lisola che non ce (Unabridged)
1 hour 51 minutes
5) Getting Ready to Go On: Presentation Relaxation Techniques (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
28 minutes .
6) Leadership A to Z: A Guide for the Appropriately Ambitious
2 hours 48 minutes .
7) When Leadership and Discipleship Collide (Unabridged)
1 hour 2 minutes .
9) Born to Be Business Savvy: 31 Essential Tips from the Kid Millionaire on a Personal Journey (Unabridged)
James Timothy White
3 hours 22 minutes .
10) Leadership and the Sexes: Using Gender Science to Create Success in Business (Unabridged)
Michael Gurian, Barbara Annis
7 hours 31 minutes .
11) The Language of Trust (Unabridged)
7 hours 26 minutes .
12) The Leadership Secrets of Colin Powell
4 hours 26 minutes .
13) Fit to Lead: The Proven 8-Week Solution for Shaping Up Your Body, Your Mind, and Your Career
Christopher P. Neck, Tedd L. Mitchell, Charles C. Manz, and more
2 hours 34 minutes .
14) The Riddle: Where Ideas Come from and How to Have Better Ones
7 hours 33 minutes .
15) Leaders at All Levels (Unabridged)
5 hours 46 minutes .
16) The Martha Rules: 10 Essentials for Achieving Success (Unabridged)
5 hours 32 minutes .
17) Power: Why Some People Have It - and Others Dont (Unabridged)
8 hours 20 minutes .
18) Comebacks: Powerful Lessons from Leaders Who Endured Setbacks and Recaptured Success on Their Terms (Unabridged)
Andrea Redmond, Patricia Crisafulli
7 hours 58 minutes .
19) Rippling: How Social Entrepreneurs Spread Innovation throughout the World (Unabridged)
Beverly Schwartz, Bill Drayton (foreword)
7 hours 21 minutes .
20) Extraordinary Groups: How Ordinary Teams Achieve Amazing Results (Unabridged)
Geoffrey M. Bellman, Kathleen D. Ryan
6 hours 41 minutes .
21) Leading in a Culture of Change (Unabridged)
3 hours 44 minutes .
22) God Is My Coach: A Business Leaders Guide to Finding Clarity in an Uncertain World (Unabridged)
6 hours and 11 minutes .
23) The E-Myth Architect (Unabridged)
Michael E. Gerber
6 hours and 50 minutes .
24) Brilliant Mistakes: Finding Success on the Far Side of Failure (Unabridged)
Paul J. H. Schoemaker
5 hours and 4 minutes .
25) Would YOU Want to Work for YOU?: How to Build an Executive Leadership Brand That Inspires Loyalty and Drives Employee Performance (Unabridged)
4 hours and 14 minutes .
26) Quick and Nimble: Creating a Corporate Culture of Innovation (Unabridged)
7 hours and 34 minutes .
27) Just Run It!: Running an Exceptional Business Is Easier Than You Think (Unabridged)
7 hours and 36 minutes .
28) Winning in Baseball and Business: Transforming Little League Principles into Major League Profits for Your Company (Unabridged)
4 hours and 30 minutes .
29) The Discomfort Zone: How Leaders Turn Difficult Conversations Into Breakthroughs (Unabridged)
4 hour 12 minutes
30) Entrepreneurship for the Rest of Us: How to Create Innovation and Opportunity Everywhere (Unabridged)
Paul B. Brown
4 hour 35 minutes
Link : HTML :