FREE. AudioBook : Agile Project Management QuickStart Guide: A Simplified Beginners Guide to Agile Project Management. Download
Agile Project Management QuickStart Guide: A Simplified Beginners Guide to Agile Project Management (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is ClydeBank Business. Publisher is ClydeBank Media LLC. This audio book is Narrated by Dave Barron. This was released on 13-MAR-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour and 40 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Number-one Amazon best seller: Get projects done quickly and add value immediately through agile project management Agile project management is simply shifting the world of project management at its core, and there's a reason why. With an approach to projects that is quite different from the traditional waterfall methodology, agile project management focuses on adding value fast while staying on track to achieve a defined business goal. Completing projects in small chunks, piece by piece, allows project stakeholders to implement deliverables much faster than waiting for all phases of the project to be completed as well as allowing for modifications to project items based on changing needs. Often overlooked as a project management style that is only for IT-related projects, agile methodology can be utilized to complete projects across any industry, including company reorganization, improving upon or redefining business processes, and simply any project that has short production and implementation times. In order to take full advantage of the numerous added benefits of utilizing agile methodology in projects, you must understand the philosophy behind the strategies. In this book I will teach you everything you need to know about Agile project management so you can comfortably and confidently deploy the techniques and strategies in your projects. I'll take you step by step through the phases of an agile project, how to schedule iterations during your project, and how to win over project stakeholders with this progressive methodology. Broken down into simple, easy-to-understand concepts, this book will become your agile project management Bible that will take you from understanding the concepts to learning how to deploy successfully to complete awesome projects. Read more Keywords : Agile Project Management, Agile Software Development, Agile Development, Scrum Asin : B00ULYY1P0
1) The Second Declaration (Unabridged)
14 hours 1 minutes .
John P. Kotter (Professor of Organizational Behavior, Harvard Business School), James C. Collins, Je
4 hours 34 minutes .
3) Empowerment Takes More than a Minute
Ken Blanchard, John P. Carlos, and Alan Randolph
1 hour 28 minutes
4) Small Business for Dummies, 2nd Edition
3 hours 7 minutes .
5) How Managers Make Things Happen (Unabridged)
2 hours 20 minutes .
6) You Cant Fire Everyone: And Other Insights from an Accidental Manager (Unabridged)
5 hours 26 minutes .
7) Defining Moments: When Managers Must Choose Between Right and Right (Unabridged)
Joseph L. Badaracco
5 hours 30 minutes .
8) The Fat Tail: The Power of Political Knowledge for Strategic Investing (Unabridged)
Ian Bremmer, Preston Keat
8 hours 28 minutes .
9) Using Time Effectively: A Guide to Better Management (Unabridged)
1 hour 3 minutes
10) Managing Change: Adapt and Evolve Your Organisation to Keep Ahead in a Changing World (Unabridged)
Brian B Brown
1 hour 52 minutes
11) Go MAD - The Art of Making a Difference: Achieving Personal and Business Success (Unabridged)
4 hour 8 minutes
12) Wait: The Art and Science of Delay (Unabridged)
8 hours 52 minutes .
13) Match: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time (Unabridged)
5 hours 38 minutes .
14) Information, Technology, and Innovation: Resources for Growth in a Connected World (Unabridged)
John M. Jordan
15 hours 8 minutes .
15) The Custom-Fit Workplace: Choose When, Where, and How to Work and Boost Your Bottom Line (Unabridged)
Joan Blades, Nanette Fondas
6 hour 57 minutes
16) Enduring Success: What We Can Learn from the History of Outstanding Corporations (Unabridged)
6 hours 27 minutes .
17) Simply Managing: What Managers Do - and Can Do Better (Unabridged)
18) Super Agent: How I Took on the NFL and Won, and My Plan to Reform the NCAA (Unabridged)
Dr. Jerry Argovitz, J. David Miller
14 hours and 12 minutes .
19) The CEO Difference: How to Climb, Crawl, and Leap Your Way to the Next Level of Your Career (Unabridged)
7 hours and 4 minutes .
20) True Alignment: Linking Company Culture with Customer Needs for Extraordinary Results (Unabridged)
8 hours and 16 minutes .
21) The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks Than Others Do in 12 Months (Unabridged)
Brian P. Moran, Michael Lennington
5 hours and 17 minutes .
22) Stealing the Corner Office: The Winning Career Strategies Theyll Never Teach You in Business School (Unabridged)
5 hour 44 minutes
23) The Moment You Cant Ignore: When Big Trouble Leads to a Great Future (Unabridged)
Malachi O'Connor, Barry Dornfeld
7 hour 34 minutes
24) Arbeitsvertrag und Personalfragebogen (Mitarbeiterfhrung 6)
Joachim von Hein
1 hour 2 minutes
25) Cessez de tourner en rond !
1 hour 15 minutes
26) Verkufer-Coaching. Die Fhrungskraft als Coach
1 hour 15 minutes
27) Locked Down, Locked Out: Why Prison Doesnt Work and How We Can Do Better (Unabridged)
5 hours and 58 minutes .
28) Die effektive Fhrungspersnlichkeit. Prinzipienorientiert managen
Stephen R. Covey
2 hour 22 minutes
29) Management-Brevier. Ein Leitfaden fr unternehmerischen Erfolg
1 hour 12 minutes
30) Ente oder Adler
2 hour 21 minutes
Link : HTML :