FREE. AudioBook : Aeneid: CliffsNotes. Download
Aeneid: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Richard McDougall, Ph.D., Suzanne Pavlos, M.Ed.. Publisher is Brilliance Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Kate Rudd. This was released on 11-MAR-2011. Duration of this Audio Book is 4 hours 42 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : This CliffsNotes study guide on Publius Vergilius Maro's (known as Virgil) Aeneid supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read Aeneid. Reading a literary work doesn't mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement you reading to be sure you get all you can from Virgil's Aeneid. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Virgil and Aeneid, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com. Read more Asin : B004RICLR6
1) A Study Guide to Mark Twains Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Kirsten Silva Gruesz
1 hour 12 minutes .
2) A Study Guide to Mary Shelleys Frankenstein
Richard Kaye, Ph.D.
1 hour 11 minutes .
3) Instant Genius, The Cheat Sheets of Culture: Philosophy
4) Animal Farm: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
2 hour 35 minutes
5) 1984: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Nikki Moustaki, M.A., M.F.A.
2 hours 9 minutes .
6) All Quiet on the Western Front: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Susan Van Kirk, M.Ed.
3 hours 24 minutes .
7) Romeo and Juliet: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Annaliese F. Connolly
3 hours 58 minutes .
8) The Text of the United States Constitution (Unabridged)
George H. Smith
2 hours 24 minutes .
9) Goof-Proof Grammar: Speak and Write with Perfect Confidence
Margaret M. Bynum and Debra C. Giffen
49 minutes .
10) 10 Days to More Confident Public Speaking
The Princeton Language Institute and Lenny Laskowski
3 hour 2 minutes
11) Classroom-To-Go Training Course 1: Managing Users, Computers, and Groups [Windows Server 2003 Edition]
1 hour 53 minutes .
12) Grammar Smart: An Audio Guide to Perfect Usage
1 hours 59 minutes .
13) Word Smart II: Building an Even More Educated Vocabulary
Adam Robinson and Julian Fleisher
5 hours 20 minutes .
14) Word Smart, Genius Edition: Building a Phenomenal Vocabulary
Julian Fleisher and Michael Freedman
4 hours 46 minutes .
15) Professors Guide to Getting Good Grades in College
Dr. Lynn F. Jacobs and Jeremy S. Hyman
8 hour 38 minutes
16) Series 6 and Series 63 Test Prep
Boston Institute of Finance
4 hours 44 minutes .
17) Manage Your Dyslexia: Organise your Thinking and Learning
18) SPAudiobooks Henry V (Unabridged, Dramatised)
3 hours 21 minutes .
19) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Macbeth (Unabridged, Dramatised)
William Shakespeare and Simon Potter
4 hour 45 minutes
20) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to the Works of Shakespeare (Dramatised) (Unabridged)
Simon Potter and Mary Potter
3 hour 38 minutes
21) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Pride and Prejudice (Dramatised)
Jane Austen and Mary Potter
4 hour 23 minutes
22) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Animal Farm (Dramatised)
George Orwell and Jonathan Lomas
3 hour 3 minutes
23) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to An Inspector Calls (Unabridged, Dramatised)
JB Priestley and Gil Maine
4 hour 35 minutes
24) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to War Poetry (Dramatised) (Unabridged)
4 hour 46 minutes
25) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to An Inspector Calls (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
J.B. Priestley and Gil Maine
6 hour 27 minutes
26) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to Twelfth Night (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
William Shakespeare and Simon Potter
7 hour 30 minutes
27) How to Read a Book (Unabridged)
Mortimer J. Adler, Charles Van Doren
15 hour 29 minutes
28) The Alchemist: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
1 hour 27 minutes .
29) 117 Most Common English Idioms and Phrasal Verbs (Unabridged)
1 hour and 22 minutes .
30) 10 Days to Faster Reading (Unabridged)
The Princeton Language Institute, Abby Marks-Beale
4 hours and 18 minutes .
Link : HTML :