FREE. AudioBook : The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: CliffsNotes. Download
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Robert Bruce, Ph.D.. Publisher is Brilliance Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Nick Podehl. This was released on 11-MAR-2011. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hours 52 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : This CliffsNotes study guide on Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Reading a literary work doesn't mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement you reading to be sure you get all you can from Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Mark Twain and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com. Read more Asin : B004RICMR0
1) A Study Guide to the Poetry of Walt Whitman
Kirsten Silva Gruesz
1 hour 12 minutes .
2) A+ Audio Study Guide: The Great Gatsby (Unabridged)
1 hour 10 minutes .
3) A Study Guide to Mary Shelleys Frankenstein
Richard Kaye, Ph.D.
1 hour 11 minutes .
4) Instant Genius, The Cheat Sheets of Culture: Philosophy
5) 1984: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Nikki Moustaki, M.A., M.F.A.
2 hours 9 minutes .
6) Aeneid: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Richard McDougall, Ph.D., Suzanne Pavlos, M.Ed.
4 hours 42 minutes .
7) All Quiet on the Western Front: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Susan Van Kirk, M.Ed.
3 hours 24 minutes .
8) Romeo and Juliet: CliffsNotes (Unabridged)
Annaliese F. Connolly
3 hours 58 minutes .
9) A Great Memory: Remember Everything You Hear, Read, and Study (Unabridged)
2 hours 25 minutes .
10) Kaplan Word Power
1 hour 23 minutes .
11) 10 Days to More Confident Public Speaking
The Princeton Language Institute and Lenny Laskowski
3 hour 2 minutes
12) 10 Days to a Sharper Memory
The Princeton Language Institute and Russell Roberts
3 hours 17 minutes .
13) Classroom-To-Go Training Course 1: Managing Users, Computers, and Groups [Windows Server 2003 Edition]
1 hour 53 minutes .
14) Classroom-To-Go Training Course 2: Managing Devices and Implementing Disaster Recovery [Windows Server 2003 Edition]
1 hour 41 minutes .
15) Grammar Smart: An Audio Guide to Perfect Usage
1 hours 59 minutes .
16) Instant Scholar: A Shortcut to a Sophisticated Vocabulary
2 hours 13 minutes .
17) Word Smart: Building a More Educated Vocabulary
Adam Robinson and Julian Fleisher
4 hours 30 minutes .
18) Professors Guide to Getting Good Grades in College
Dr. Lynn F. Jacobs and Jeremy S. Hyman
8 hour 38 minutes
19) Series 6 and Series 63 Test Prep
Boston Institute of Finance
4 hours 44 minutes .
20) Manage Your Dyslexia: Organise your Thinking and Learning
21) SPAudiobooks Henry V (Unabridged, Dramatised)
3 hours 21 minutes .
22) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Henry V (Unabridged, Dramatised)
William Shakespeare and Mike Reeves
6 hour 31 minutes
23) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Animal Farm (Dramatised)
George Orwell and Jonathan Lomas
3 hour 3 minutes
24) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to An Inspector Calls (Unabridged, Dramatised)
JB Priestley and Gil Maine
4 hour 35 minutes
25) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to An Inspector Calls (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
J.B. Priestley and Gil Maine
6 hour 27 minutes
26) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to Twelfth Night (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
William Shakespeare and Simon Potter
7 hour 30 minutes
27) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to Henry V (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
William Shakespeare and Mike Reeves
9 hour 59 minutes
28) 117 Most Common English Idioms and Phrasal Verbs (Unabridged)
1 hour and 22 minutes .
30) 10 Days to Faster Reading (Unabridged)
The Princeton Language Institute, Abby Marks-Beale
4 hours and 18 minutes .
Link : HTML :