FREE. AudioBook : The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness. Download
The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness
Author of this audiobook is Stephen R. Covey. Publisher is Franklin Covey Co.. This audio book is Narrated by Stephen R. Covey. This was released on 25-OCT-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hours 28 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9781929494835.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : In the more than fifteen years since its publication, the classic The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has become an international phenomenon with over fifteen million copies sold. Tens of millions of people in business, government, schools, and families, and, most important, as individuals have dramatically improved their lives and organizations by applying the principles of Stephen R. Covey's classic book.The world, though, is a vastly changed place. The challenges and complexity we all face in our relationships, families, professional lives, and communities are of an entirely new order of magnitude.Being effective as individuals and organizations is no longer merely an option, survival in today's world requires it. But in order to thrive, innovate, excel, and lead in what Covey calls the new Knowledge Worker Age, we must build on and move beyond effectiveness. The call of this new era in human history is for greatness; it's for fulfillment, passionate execution, and significant contribution.Accessing the higher levels of human genius and motivation in today's new reality requires a sea change in thinking: a new mind-set, a new skill-set, a new tool-set, in short, a whole new habit. The crucial challenge of our world today is this: to find our voice and inspire others to find theirs. It is what Covey calls the 8th Habit.So many people feel frustrated, discouraged, unappreciated, and undervalued, with little or no sense of voice or unique contribution. The 8th Habit is the answer to the soul's yearning for greatness, the organization's imperative for significance and superior results, and humanity's search for its "voice". Profound, compelling, and stunningly timely, this groundbreaking new book of next-level thinking gives a clear way to finally tap the limitless value-creation promise of the Knowledge Worker Age. Read more Keywords : from effectiveness to greatness, knowledge worker Asin : B002V8MBEC
1) Reduce Stress and Increase Productivity
41 minutes .
2) Media Interview Training for Radio and TV Appearances: Relax and Stay Focused in the Media Spotlight
18 minutes .
3) Creating Sales Success
Rebecca L. Morgan
44 minutes .
4) Decade Shifts: A Career Roadmap (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
31 minutes .
5) Speak with Confidence: Thinking on Your Feet
41 minutes .
6) Cultivating an Unshakeable Character
38 minutes .
7) Leadership by the Book: Tools to Transform Your Workplace
Ken Blanchard, Bill Hybels, and Phil Hodges
1 hour 41 minutes .
8) How to Improve Your Memory
48 minutes .
9) Theres No Such Thing as Business Ethics (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
2 hours 39 minutes .
10) The Art and Skill of Conversation (Unabridged)
Edward L. Fritsch, Nathan P. Rosenblatt
2 hours 3 minutes .
11) Innovation Is Everybodys Business: How to Make Yourself Indispensable in Todays Hypercompetitive World (Unabridged)
Robert B. Tucker
5 hours 8 minutes .
12) Leading Change!: Leadership Skills to Master Rapid Change (Unabridged)
Zig Ziglar, Mark Sanborn, Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
8 hours 48 minutes .
13) Playing to Win: 10 Steps to Achieving Your Goals: The Successful Womans Game Plan (Unabridged)
5 hour 9 minutes
14) Trusts: A Practical Guide, Part Two: Advanced Case Studies
2 hour 31 minutes
15) The Nonverbal Secrets to Telling a Great Story
Dr. Larry Iverson
33 minutes .
16) Beating the GRE 2012: An Audio Guide to Getting the Score You Need (Unabridged)
4 hours 53 minutes .
17) Highly Effective Networking: Meet the Right People and Get a Great Job (Unabridged)
7 hours 3 minutes .
18) Into the Classroom: A Practical Guide for Starting Student Teaching (Unabridged)
5 hours and 20 minutes .
19) Best of All Access Radio: Industry Leaders - Fireside Chats with Top Disruptive Entrepreneurs
5 hours and 58 minutes .
20) Leverage Your Laziness: How to Do What You Love, ALL THE TIME! (Unabridged)
Steve Bookbinder, Jeff Goldberg
1 hour and 31 minutes .
21) Super Tactics of Time Management Experts (Unabridged)
Robert H. Thompson
1 hour and 11 minutes .
22) Slovar jurista [Dictionary for Lawyers] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 37 minutes .
23) Negotiating Success: Tips and Tools for Building Rapport and Dissolving Conflict While Still Getting What You Want (Unabridged)
7 hours and 33 minutes .
24) Finding Your Dream Work-from-Home Job without Getting Scammed! (Unabridged)
1 hour and 7 minutes .
25) How to Speak Tech: The Non-Techies Guide to Technology Basics in Business (Unabridged)
4 hours and 13 minutes .
26) The Secrets of Power Negotiating: You Can Get Anything You Want (Unabridged)
5 hours and 29 minutes .
27) The DIY Career Manifesto: The Unconventional Guide to Turning Your Talents and Know-How into a Profitable Business (Unabridged)
1 hour and 38 minutes .
28) Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It...and Why the Rest Dont, Rockefeller Habits 2.0 (Unabridged)
8 hours and 49 minutes .
29) Lessons from the Road: Start-up Tips 1-2-3 (Unabridged)
23 minutes .
30) Gesetze des Erfolges. Live-Mitschnitt des Tagesseminars
4 hour 47 minutes
Link : HTML :