FREE. AudioBook : The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness. Download
The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness
Author of this audiobook is Stephen R. Covey. Publisher is Franklin Covey Co.. This audio book is Narrated by Stephen R. Covey. This was released on 25-OCT-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hours 28 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9781929494835.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : In the more than fifteen years since its publication, the classic The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has become an international phenomenon with over fifteen million copies sold. Tens of millions of people in business, government, schools, and families, and, most important, as individuals have dramatically improved their lives and organizations by applying the principles of Stephen R. Covey's classic book.The world, though, is a vastly changed place. The challenges and complexity we all face in our relationships, families, professional lives, and communities are of an entirely new order of magnitude.Being effective as individuals and organizations is no longer merely an option, survival in today's world requires it. But in order to thrive, innovate, excel, and lead in what Covey calls the new Knowledge Worker Age, we must build on and move beyond effectiveness. The call of this new era in human history is for greatness; it's for fulfillment, passionate execution, and significant contribution.Accessing the higher levels of human genius and motivation in today's new reality requires a sea change in thinking: a new mind-set, a new skill-set, a new tool-set, in short, a whole new habit. The crucial challenge of our world today is this: to find our voice and inspire others to find theirs. It is what Covey calls the 8th Habit.So many people feel frustrated, discouraged, unappreciated, and undervalued, with little or no sense of voice or unique contribution. The 8th Habit is the answer to the soul's yearning for greatness, the organization's imperative for significance and superior results, and humanity's search for its "voice". Profound, compelling, and stunningly timely, this groundbreaking new book of next-level thinking gives a clear way to finally tap the limitless value-creation promise of the Knowledge Worker Age. Read more Keywords : from effectiveness to greatness, knowledge worker Asin : B002V8MBEC
1) VangoNotes for Excellence in Business, 3/e
Courtland L. Bovee, John Thill, and Michael H. Mescon
2) Becoming a Master Prospector
27 minutes .
3) Selling Your Team and Your Ideas (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
12 minutes .
4) Whatever It Takes
41 minutes .
5) Great Leaders and Intelligent Followers
37 minutes .
6) Personal Approach: A Game Plan for Unlimited Success
2 hours 40 minutes .
7) Power of Persuasive Communication (Unabridged)
Dr. Mike Seigel
43 minutes .
8) How to Remember Names and Faces
37 minutes .
9) Our Iceberg is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions (Unabridged)
John Kotter and Holger Rathgeber
2 hours 10 minutes .
10) Managing Stakeholders: Survival, Reputation, and Success (Unabridged)
Edward R Freeman
4 hour 54 minutes
11) Warren Buffett on Business: Principles from the Sage of Omaha (Unabridged)
Richard J. Connors
8 hours 2 minutes .
12) Unlock the Hidden Job Market (Unabridged)
Duncan Mathison, Martha Finney
5 hours 51 minutes .
13) Womenomics: Write Your Own Rules for Success (Unabridged)
Claire Shipman, Katty Kay
7 hours 23 minutes .
14) The Ultimate Anti-Career Guide: The Inner Path to Finding Your Work in the World
9 hours 41 minutes .
15) John Adairs 100 Greatest Ideas for Smart Decision Making (Unabridged)
4 hours 12 minutes .
17) Heres the Pitch: How to Pitch Your Business to Anyone, Get Funded, and Win Clients (Unabridged)
3 hours 59 minutes .
18) Coach Yourself to Win: 7 Steps to Breakthrough Performance on the Job...and in Your Life
Howard M. Guttman
5 hours 54 minutes .
19) Work-Life Balance Starting Today
20) Time Management: A Freelancers Survival Guide Short Book (Unabridged)
Kristine Kathryn Rusch
2 hours and 6 minutes .
21) Simply Managing: What Managers Do - and Can Do Better (Unabridged)
22) Make Money from Home Based Business (Unabridged)
2 hours and 3 minutes .
23) Put More Time on Your Side: How to Manage Your Life in a Digital World (Unabridged)
3 hours and 34 minutes .
24) Congratulations Youre Hired!: The must read Career Guide to land the job of your Dreams, College Edition (Unabridged)
Patricia Drolet Sadar, Teresa Kerrigan
55 minutes .
25) Leadership Styles Necessary for Effective Management (Unabridged)
51 minutes .
26) Talente (UPTODATE-Offensive Handwerk)
1 hour 40 minutes
27) Door-to-Door Millionaire: Secrets of Making the Sale (Unabridged)
4 hours and 20 minutes .
28) Erfolg durch Persnlichkeit. Live-Mittschnitt des Tagesseminars
4 hour 6 minutes
29) Tglich mehr Erfolg durch Kleinigkeiten. Das Trainingsleerbuch: Rhetorik. Persnlichkeit. Finanzen
1 hour 15 minutes
30) Business Development Explained: MBA Fundamentals, Book 8 (Unabridged)
34 minutes .
Link : HTML :