Business > Leadership AudioBooks
1) The Ultimate Competitive Advantage: Why Your People Make All the Difference and the 6 Practices You Need to Engage Them (Unabridged)
Shawn D. Moon, Sue Dathe-Douglass, Sean Covey - foreword
5 hours and 26 minutes .
2) Future Smart: Managing the Game-Changing Trends That Will Transform Your World (Unabridged)
36 hour 34 minutes
3) Boards That Excel: Candid Insights and Practical Advice for Directors (Unabridged)
B. Joseph White
7 hours and 45 minutes .
4) Strategic Connections: The New Face of Networking in a Collaborative World (Unabridged)
Anne Baber, Lynne Waymon, Andre Alphonso, Jim Wylde
7 hours and 4 minutes .
5) Leadership: The Top 100 Best Ways to Be a Great Leader (Unabridged)
1 hour and 21 minutes .
6) The Creators Code: The Six Essential Skills of Extraordinary Entrepreneurs (Unabridged)
Amy Wilkinson, Amy Wilkinson (introduction)
6 hours and 52 minutes .
7) The Power of Thanks: How Social Recognition Empowers Employees and Creates a Best Place to Work (Unabridged)
Eric Mosley, Derek Irvine
6 hours and 59 minutes .
8) The Mentor Leader: Secrets to Building People and Teams That Win Consistently (Unabridged)
6 hours and 3 minutes .
9) Growth Hacking Your Business: How to Growth Hack a Six-Figure Online Business (Unabridged)
1 hour and 12 minutes .
10) The Power of Passion in Leadership: Lead from Your Heart, Not Just Your Head (Unabridged)
1 hour and 5 minutes .
11) Innovation Engines: Case Studies of the Most Innovative Companies (Unabridged)
1 hour and 1 minutes .
13) Leadership Made Easy: Empowering Yourself and Your Team - Essential Guide for Leadership (Unabridged)
William "Bill" Groves
1 hour and 44 minutes .
15) Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence (Unabridged)
Erica Dhawan, Saj-nicole Joni
7 hours and 5 minutes .
16) The Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (Unabridged)
8 hours and 43 minutes .
17) The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster: Why Now Is the Time to #jointheride (Unabridged)
7 hours and 13 minutes .
19) Cybersecurity Leadership: Powering the Modern Organization (Unabridged)
7 hours and 11 minutes .
20) Becoming the Boss: New Rules for the Next Generation of Leaders (Unabridged)
8 hours and 31 minutes .
21) How Jack Ma Did It: An Analysis of Ali Babas Success: Best Business Books (Unabridged)
36 minutes .
22) Make It Matter: How Managers Can Motivate by Creating Meaning (Unabridged)
8 hours and 34 minutes .
23) The Leadership Dojo: Build Your Foundation as an Exemplary Leader (Unabridged)
5 hours and 14 minutes .
24) The Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership (Unabridged)
4 hours and 13 minutes .
25) Leadership for a Fractured World: How to Cross Boundaries, Build Bridges, and Lead Change (Unabridged)
6 hours and 56 minutes .
26) 9 Powerful Practices of Really Great Mentors: How to Inspire and Motivate Anyone (Unabridged)
Stephen Kohn, Vincent O'Connell
4 hours and 43 minutes .
27) Second Chance: For Your Money and Your Life (Unabridged)
Robert T. Kiyosaki
9 hours and 15 minutes .
28) 10 Tips for Leading in the Middle East (Unabridged)
Dr. Tommy Weir
3 hours and 19 minutes .
29) Lead: Strategic Management and Leadership for Innovators and Solopreneurs (Unabridged)
1 hour and 55 minutes .
30) Attackers Advantage: Turning Uncertainty into Breakthrough Opportunities (Unabridged)
6 hours and 8 minutes .
31) Performing Under Pressure: The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most (Unabridged)
Hendrie Weisinger, J. P. Pawliw-Fry
22 hour 2 minutes
32) Data-ism: The Revolution Transforming Decision Making, Consumer Behavior, and Almost Everything Else (Unabridged)
6 hours and 33 minutes .
33) Startup Strategy: The Art of The Start for Solopreneurs, Even if You Already Started... (Unabridged)
1 hour and 18 minutes .
34) Yes, And: How Improvisation Reverses No, but Thinking and Improves Creativity and Collaboration - Lessons from the Second City (Unabridged)
Kelly Leonard, Tom Yorton
7 hours and 18 minutes .
35) 44 Days of Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours and 8 minutes .
37) Dare to Serve: How to Drive Superior Results by Serving Others (Unabridged)
Cheryl A. Bachelder
3 hours and 54 minutes .
38) The Leadership Course (Unabridged)
1 hour and 20 minutes .
39) Hidden Strengths: Unleashing the Crucial Leadership Skills You Already Have (Unabridged)
Milo Sindell, Thuy Sindell
2 hours and 16 minutes .
40) Getting Digital Marketing Right: A Simplified Process for Business Growth, Goal Attainment, and Powerful Marketing (Unabridged)
David J. Bradley
3 hours and 25 minutes .
41) Entrepreneurship for the Rest of Us: How to Create Innovation and Opportunity Everywhere (Unabridged)
Paul B. Brown
4 hour 35 minutes
42) Your Leadership Story: Use Your Story to Energize, Inspire, and Motivate (Unabridged)
3 hours and 51 minutes .
44) The Art of Modern War, Volume 1 (Unabridged)
1 hour and 30 minutes .
45) The Return of Yahoo: How Marissa Mayer Did It (Unabridged)
47 minutes .
46) Executive MBA: What Makes a Great CEO (Unabridged)
47) Technical Minds: Leading and Getting the Best Work from Your Technically-Minded Team (Unabridged)
2 hours and 21 min.
50) The Engaged Leader: A Strategy for Digital Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours and 43 min.
Link : HTML :