Business > Leadership AudioBooks
1) Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence (Unabridged)
Erica Dhawan, Saj-nicole Joni
7 hours and 5 minutes .
2) The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster: Why Now Is the Time to #jointheride (Unabridged)
7 hours and 13 minutes .
4) Cybersecurity Leadership: Powering the Modern Organization (Unabridged)
7 hours and 11 minutes .
5) How Jack Ma Did It: An Analysis of Ali Babas Success: Best Business Books (Unabridged)
36 minutes .
6) The Leadership Dojo: Build Your Foundation as an Exemplary Leader (Unabridged)
5 hours and 14 minutes .
7) The Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership (Unabridged)
4 hours and 13 minutes .
8) Leadership for a Fractured World: How to Cross Boundaries, Build Bridges, and Lead Change (Unabridged)
6 hours and 56 minutes .
9) 9 Powerful Practices of Really Great Mentors: How to Inspire and Motivate Anyone (Unabridged)
Stephen Kohn, Vincent O'Connell
4 hours and 43 minutes .
10) Second Chance: For Your Money and Your Life (Unabridged)
Robert T. Kiyosaki
9 hours and 15 minutes .
11) 10 Tips for Leading in the Middle East (Unabridged)
Dr. Tommy Weir
3 hours and 19 minutes .
12) Lead: Strategic Management and Leadership for Innovators and Solopreneurs (Unabridged)
1 hour and 55 minutes .
13) Startup Strategy: The Art of The Start for Solopreneurs, Even if You Already Started... (Unabridged)
1 hour and 18 minutes .
14) Yes, And: How Improvisation Reverses No, but Thinking and Improves Creativity and Collaboration - Lessons from the Second City (Unabridged)
Kelly Leonard, Tom Yorton
7 hours and 18 minutes .
15) 44 Days of Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours and 8 minutes .
17) Dare to Serve: How to Drive Superior Results by Serving Others (Unabridged)
Cheryl A. Bachelder
3 hours and 54 minutes .
18) The Leadership Course (Unabridged)
1 hour and 20 minutes .
19) Hidden Strengths: Unleashing the Crucial Leadership Skills You Already Have (Unabridged)
Milo Sindell, Thuy Sindell
2 hours and 16 minutes .
20) Getting Digital Marketing Right: A Simplified Process for Business Growth, Goal Attainment, and Powerful Marketing (Unabridged)
David J. Bradley
3 hours and 25 minutes .
21) Entrepreneurship for the Rest of Us: How to Create Innovation and Opportunity Everywhere (Unabridged)
Paul B. Brown
4 hour 35 minutes
22) Your Leadership Story: Use Your Story to Energize, Inspire, and Motivate (Unabridged)
3 hours and 51 minutes .
24) The Art of Modern War, Volume 1 (Unabridged)
1 hour and 30 minutes .
25) The Return of Yahoo: How Marissa Mayer Did It (Unabridged)
47 minutes .
26) Executive MBA: What Makes a Great CEO (Unabridged)
27) Technical Minds: Leading and Getting the Best Work from Your Technically-Minded Team (Unabridged)
2 hours and 21 min.
30) The Engaged Leader: A Strategy for Digital Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours and 43 min.
Link : HTML :