Nonfiction > Social Sciences AudioBooks
1) Injustices: The Supreme Courts History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted (Unabridged)
10 hours and 14 minutes .
2) Livestock/Deadstock: Working with Farm Animals From Birth to Slaughter (Animals Culture And Society) (Unabridged)
Rhoda M. Wilkie
9 hours and 31 minutes .
3) Fairy Tale as Myth/Myth as Fairy Tale: Clark Lectures (Unabridged)
6 hours and 46 minutes .
4) The Way Out: Christianity, Politics, and the Future of the African American Community
Ted Williams III
2 hours and 59 minutes .
5) Animal Assisted Therapy: Discover How Animal Assisted Therapy Can Improve Your Life Today (Unabridged)
1 hour and 3 minutes .
6) Reimagining Courts: A Design for the Twenty-First Century (Unabridged)
Victor E Flango, Thomas M Clarke
5 hours and 44 minutes .
8) An Uncommon Vocabulary (Unabridged)
Jim Boyd, Jr.
2 hours and 14 minutes .
10) Heretic (Unabridged)
Ayaan Hirsi Ali
8 hours and 56 minutes .
11) There Is Simply too Much to Think About: Collected Nonfiction (Unabridged)
20 hour 29 min
12) Im in the Tub, Gone (Unabridged)
1 hour and 37 min.
14) Safe or Not: Lessons Learned from 5000 School Days Inside an American Public School System (Unabridged)
3 hours and 45 min.
Sorry, there are no search results : Nonfiction > Social Sciences
Please Follow these tips and try again:
1) Ensure that there are no typing mistakes in the search terms.
2) Do not combine words. ex: Instead of weightlossprograms type weight loss programs .
3) Reduce number of words to get more results. ex: instead of best weight loss programs online just type weight loss
4) Try to search for synonyms.
or, please visit the main page of this site: audio books or browse the categories and sub-categories in the left column. Thank you.
Link : HTML :