1) The Return of the King: Book Three in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Unabridged)
J. R. R. Tolkien
Duration : 18 hour 18 min
Date : 18-SEP-12
The Return of the King is the towering climax to J. R. R. Tolkien's trilogy that tells the saga of the hobbits of Middle-earth and the great War of the Rings....
2) Little Women (Unabridged) (bktrlk000113)
Louisa May Alcott
Duration : 20 hours 10 min.
Date : 01-OCT-12
Little Women follows the lives of four sisters - Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy March - and is loosely based on the author's childhood experiences with her three sisters....
3) Tune In Tokyo: The Gaijin Diaries (Unabridged)
Duration : 8 hour 22 min
Date : 20-SEP-12
Everyone wants to escape their boring, stagnant lives full of inertia and regret. But so few people actually have the bravery to run....
4) America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Werent (Unabridged)
Duration : 3 hours 12 min.
Date : 22-AUG-12
Book store nation, in the history of mankind there has never been a greater country than America....
5) Kicking and Dreaming: A Story of Heart, Soul, and Rock and Roll (Unabridged)
Ann Wilson, Nancy Wilson
Duration : 8 hours 51 min.
Date : 11-SEP-12
Heart, fronted by Ann and Nancy Wilson, has given fans everywhere classic, raw, and pure badass rock and roll for more than three decades....
6) A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail (Unabridged)
Duration : 9 hour 47 min
Date : 24-AUG-12
The Appalachian Trail trail stretches from Georgia to Maine and covers some of the most breathtaking terrain in America - majestic mountains, silent forests, sparking lakes....
7) The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business (Unabridged)
Duration : 13 hours 25 min.
Date : 15-AUG-12
Read this book and you will learn the principles it takes most business professionals a lifetime of trial and error to master....
8) Not Taco Bell Material
Duration : 7 hours 59 min.
Date : 30-MAY-2012
In his second book, Adam Carolla - chart-topping podcaster and author of New York Times best seller In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks - reveals all the stories behind how he came to be the angry middle-aged man he is today....
9) Eat and Run: My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness (Unabridged)
Scott Jurek, Steve Friedman
Duration : 8 hour 24 min
Date : 06-JUL-2012
Eat & Run offers an inspirational account of Jurek's life as a runner and vegan....
10) The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism (Unabridged)
Olivia Fox Cabane
Duration : 8 hours 20 min.
Date : 26-JUN-2012
What if charisma could be taught? For the first time, science and technology have taken charisma apart, figured it out and turned it into an applied science....
11) Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! (Unabridged)
Robert T. Kiyosaki
Duration : 6 hours 9 min.
Date : 15-JUN-2012
Robert Kiyosaki has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money....
12) Orson Welles: The Ultimate Collection
Duration : 60 hours 44 min.
Date : 11-JUL-2012
If you are a lover of old-time radio and a fan of Orson Welles, you won't want to miss this treasure chest of legendary Orson Welles' radio broadcasts....
13) Societys Child: My Autobiography (Unabridged)
Duration : 12 hours 10 min.
Date : 05-JUN-2012
In Society's Child, Janis Ian provides a relentlessly honest account of the successes and failures - and the hopes and dreams - of an extraordinary life....
14) The Price of Inequality: How Todays Divided Society Endangers Our Future (Unabridged)
Joseph E. Stiglitz
Duration : 13 hour 4 min
Date : 06-JUN-2012
The top 1 percent of Americans control 40 percent of the nation's wealth. Stiglitz draws on his deep understanding of economics to show that growing inequality is not inevitable....
15) The Long Earth: A Novel (Unabridged)
Terry Pratchett, Stephen Baxter
Duration : 11 hours 30 min.
Date : 07-JUN-2012
The possibilities are endless. Just be careful what you wish for....
16) Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Womens Prison (Unabridged)
Duration : 11 hours 14 min.
Date : 04-JUN-2012
With a career, a boyfriend, and a loving family, Piper Kerman barely resembles the reckless young woman who delivered a suitcase of drug money 10 years ago....
17) The Platonic Tradition
Professor Peter Kreeft
Duration : 5 hours 4 min.
Date : 05-JUN-2012
This engaging course of lectures begins by providing a detailed and accurate overview of Plato's philosophy and it's central idea....
18) Seriously Funny
Duration : 59 min.
Date : 06-JUN-2012
Funnyman Kevin Hart mixes his sassy charm with several dashes of brutal honestly in his latest album, Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny....
19) A Walk for Sunshine: A 2,160-Mile Expedition for Charity on the Appalachian Trail (Unabridged)
Duration : 10 hour 1 min
Date : 23-MAY-2012
Jeff Alt takes you along every step of his 2,160-mile Appalachian Trail adventure. This entertaining journey includes bears, bugs, blisters, captivating characters, skunk bedmates, and hilarious food cravings....
20) Gone Girl: A Novel (Unabridged)
Duration : 19 hours 11 min.
Date : 25-MAY-2012
Presents are being wrapped and reservations are being made when Nick's clever and beautiful wife disappears from their rented McMansion on the Mississippi River....
Link : HTML :